over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is trenbolone overrated?

ALLEX

Banned
I never really wanted to use it but got some from a friend and tried it for a few weeks at 100mg EOD.

Does some magic happens on higher dosages or something? Because I didn't really see anything special about it. I probably could get similar results from a high'ish dose of masteron without the weird thoughts and bad nights of sleep.

Over rated ? A little

Over used? A lot

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No. In terms of every weapon in the bodybuilding arsenal. Tren is by far the greatest weapon. Nothing can do what tren does or as effective as tren does it. Especially mg for mg. The only steroids that will let you grow as you lean out. Look at the physiques before tren compared to after tren hit the bodybuilding scene.

And for your personal experience. I will say the more tren you use the better the results. Some people have a hard time with tren and if it effects you maybe it's not for you.but again your body does adjust. My first few tren cycles were harder on me. Maybe I adapted. Maybe I just got more fucked up. But now it doesn't bother me. I love my tren ace and suspension

Get to 100mg every day and results should be staggering. 200mg per day and your growing at an insane rate, and going through hell, terrible sides.

absolutely not, it s as good as it gets. I dont think anything will make u gain so much strength as high quality tren - which for me was the old french Para at 76mg/1.5ml and the homemade fina or component TH. Never had the same effect from a UG tren, but i m sure there s good quality Chinese raw..150mg ED is starting to get a bit harsh for liver and kidneys - guaranteed. Liver enzymes on 150 ED were higher than on 100mg dball
at anabolic/ androgenic rating ratio of 500:500 is supposed to be by 10 time masteron with Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio: 62:25

Last edited:
I have only experience with doses upto 400mgs/week and and i also cant relate to the talk that tren is such a gamechanger. Mostly i feel the sides of the drug and yes it had a significant bad effect on my blood work. I also get a mild tren cough with most injections. Maybe one day i gonna try a higher dose.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

No. It's hard for me to grow on tren, I find Decca or eq better for that but it seems tren leans, hardens and seperates second to none. I'd pin ace every day, it makes a difference. 350 to 500. Imo.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Tren is great at what it does. It's definitely one of, if not the most effective compounds out there. My beef with it is how harsh the sides can be, how my blood work looks on it (kidney labs start declining and AST/ALT climbs rather quickly), and how much damn food I have to put down to grow. At first it's kind of cool, but when you're slamming a ridiculous amount of food every single day, it becomes a bit tedious.

That said, I don't think it's overrated. It just has to be used properly. Unfortunately, a lot of dudes just throw it in because it's tren lol.

Over rated??? Only time tren is over rated is if someone doesn't know wtf they're doing with tren/diet/training.

If your diet and training are on point and you throw tren into the mix at a decent amount per week, you see changes. If you use higher dosages and can withstand the sides, it's wild how fast you can change on it. Add in superdrol and holy shit.

From my perspective anyway.

Over rated??? Only time tren is over rated is if someone doesn't know wtf they're doing with tren/diet/training.

If your diet and training are on point and you throw tren into the mix at a decent amount per week, you see changes. If you use higher dosages and can withstand the sides, it's wild how fast you can change on it. Add in superdrol and holy shit.

From my perspective anyway.
That first paragraph hit the nail on the head. Experienced users get the most out of it.

I couldn't even imagine superdrol and tren. I'd be a walking basket case haha.

Tren is like the "steroid of steroids"

600mg EQ a week.....ehh....veiny and hard

600mg NPP a week...good growth...a little puffy

600mg tren a week....fat falls off, more growth than the above. Morph like a fucking power ranger

No. It's hard for me to grow on tren, I find Decca or eq better for that but it seems tren leans, hardens and seperates second to none. I'd pin ace every day, it makes a difference. 350 to 500. Imo.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

That was my experience. Early on back in the late 90s and early 2000s when I was using the pellets I would do a tren only cycle. Strength would go through the roof and I could push in the gym harder than ever and never really get very sore the next day. Didn't put on a lot of weight but it seems like you would lose fat at the same time, basically replacing fat weight with muscle weight. Vascularity increased a lot too. To me it was the best steroid I ever used but also the hardest on your body. It was tough on blood pressure and I remember feeling like my heart was having to work hard. Out of breath real easy and have to take longer breaks between sets. For the health reasons I would stay away from high doses.

No it's not overrated. Most sides, most gains.

I never really wanted to use it but got some from a friend and tried it for a few weeks at 100mg EOD.

Does some magic happens on higher dosages or something? Because I didn't really see anything special about it. I probably could get similar results from a high'ish dose of masteron without the weird thoughts and bad nights of sleep.

Tren is the king of results and side effects.
I'm too old to touch that poison but when I was young and dumb I did 100mg twice a day that I made from finaplix cattle implants. I did this dose because my 330Lb friend who supplied Nassar said that was the way to use it. I grew so fast it shocked me. I was a lunatic while driving. Someone up
Above must protect the stupid ones because somehow I'm still here. Hahaha 🤣

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner