over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GW-501516 (Cardarine) as an addition to cycle

TrenosaurusRex

Registered
I'm a pretty large bodybuilder...compete as a SHW at 5'8" and get over 270lb in the offseason. I'm very knowledgable about steroids and nutrition and training but not very fluent in the latest designer chemicals and SARMs and such. Anyway, approaching the offseason and getting over 270lb puts a toll on the heart and cardiovascular performance and endurance in the gym. I specifically am looking to decrease my rest times between sets and would like my cardiovascular endurance to not be the limiting factor during heavy leg sessions and such. To those who have experience with cardarine....will this make a significant difference? I'm not looking for an easier time on the treadmill or whatever..just more endurance during weight lifting sessions.

That seems to be the effect people are experiencing. I've yet to take the plunge. I was warned about it by a couple people I really trust on here....nobody comes close in my gym or training circle to understanding these kind of chemicals so its on me to figure them out online/through studies.

Some people have reported some distressing side effects that have made me hesitant to take the plunge....intense headaches, insomnia.....and that is from doses as low as 10mg/day! :eek:

Endurance gains would be huge for the sport I train for though so its REALLY tempting.

And the pro-HDL effects are really intriguing...

I will say this though....when I first started taking Ostarine (a different SARM) I got some pretty wicked lethargy/headaches the first 2-3 weeks. I stopped and went EOD dosing and dropped dosing from 50mg/day to 30mg/day and those sides went away. Obviously its a different drug, but they are similar to steroids where you can drop the dosage and side effects can diminish while still getting SOMETHING from it.

Lemme know if you do take a cycle on it....I'll be curious about it until I go through with my own cycle if I do.

Like you I wil be on a steroid cycle while I do it. I was thinking:
200mg test
700mg primo
5iu GH + insulin (training days)
10-20mg cardarine/day

:cool:

That seems to be the effect people are experiencing. I've yet to take the plunge. I was warned about it by a couple people I really trust on here....nobody comes close in my gym or training circle to understanding these kind of chemicals so its on me to figure them out online/through studies.

Some people have reported some distressing side effects that have made me hesitant to take the plunge....intense headaches, insomnia.....and that is from doses as low as 10mg/day! :eek:

Endurance gains would be huge for the sport I train for though so its REALLY tempting.

And the pro-HDL effects are really intriguing...

I will say this though....when I first started taking Ostarine (a different SARM) I got some pretty wicked lethargy/headaches the first 2-3 weeks. I stopped and went EOD dosing and dropped dosing from 50mg/day to 30mg/day and those sides went away. Obviously its a different drug, but they are similar to steroids where you can drop the dosage and side effects can diminish while still getting SOMETHING from it.

Lemme know if you do take a cycle on it....I'll be curious about it until I go through with my own cycle if I do.

Like you I wil be on a steroid cycle while I do it. I was thinking:
200mg test
700mg primo
5iu GH + insulin (training days)
10-20mg cardarine/day

:cool:

I like that cycle concept! nice clean gains! I was going to run it with some injectable superdrol....a very harsh compound...and figured the cardarine might be beneficial for combating the lethargy and lipid destruction that will come from the superdrol! I might hold off on the cardarine unless others chime in with overwhelming encouragement haha

Im just not sold on cardarine (yet). Might be beneficial at 20mg per day but a little skeptic if the benefits outweigh the possibility of its carcinogenic potential

And here I was thinking that people finally got that the carcinogenic benefits are nothing to worry about in the doses we take Cardarine.. check out Mike Arnold's theead about his Cardarine supplement, he posted lots of studies that should clear things up for certain.

Im just not sold on cardarine (yet). Might be beneficial at 20mg per day but a little skeptic if the benefits outweigh the possibility of its carcinogenic potential

Word. With HGH at least you have some significant benefit in terms of fat loss and long term growth. But just for a little more endurance (Which you can get by doing your cardio), it's not worth the risk for bodybuilders.

Ive noticed that it does speed up fat loss for me personally. I cant get fat on this stuff. I use Mike Arnolds product and I like it. I havent noticed my cardio going up, but fat loss is more than good enough for me. Ive done a few refeeds while on this, and the next day i tend to look leaner. The only change to my prep was adding the GW

No crazy sides, no intense headaches, nothing like that.

As for cancer - read Mike Arnolds thread. His input made me feel alot better about giving this stuff a try.

Last edited:
Can only speak to being on a month at 20mg but I noticed no noticeable benefit so I will not be continuing my experiment. Was hoping for even minimal fat loss and endurance boost but did not appreciate either. Will save the money for Mod-GRF and GHRP-2 or GH.

I'm a pretty large bodybuilder...compete as a SHW at 5'8" and get over 270lb in the offseason. I'm very knowledgable about steroids and nutrition and training but not very fluent in the latest designer chemicals and SARMs and such. Anyway, approaching the offseason and getting over 270lb puts a toll on the heart and cardiovascular performance and endurance in the gym. I specifically am looking to decrease my rest times between sets and would like my cardiovascular endurance to not be the limiting factor during heavy leg sessions and such. To those who have experience with cardarine....will this make a significant difference? I'm not looking for an easier time on the treadmill or whatever..just more endurance during weight lifting sessions.

Tried Turinabol 15-40mg per day 6-8 week ,effected well in endurance , hope can help u , I not injected just oral

And here I was thinking that people finally got that the carcinogenic benefits are nothing to worry about in the doses we take Cardarine.. check out Mike Arnold's theead about his Cardarine supplement, he posted lots of studies that should clear things up for certain.

Ive noticed that it does speed up fat loss for me personally. I cant get fat on this stuff. I use Mike Arnolds product and I like it. I havent noticed my cardio going up, but fat loss is more than good enough for me. Ive done a few refeeds while on this, and the next day i tend to look leaner. The only change to my prep was adding the GW

No crazy sides, no intense headaches, nothing like that.

As for cancer - read Mike Arnolds thread. His input made me feel alot better about giving this stuff a try.

I respect Mike, but the fact of the matter is despite all the promising benefits cardarine showed in clinical trials, the drug never made it further down the line because of the potential risks (which we simply need more data on and there is NO certainty it's safe in the doses that are needed for performance enhancement).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws