over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Powerlifters Pre Meet Stacks

VikingtilVal23

Newbies
I'm about to prep for my fourth Powerlifting competition

I am 10 weeks out so I am going to go with adrol for 4 weeks than up my cruise dose and start running tren ace EOD starting at 6 weeks out. 3 weeks prior to meet I will start Halo and on meet day I will do cheque drops and halo. Possibly tren base as well. Not sure.

What is everyone's stack before a meet and is there something I could do to improve it? I have PR'd in every competition in every lift I have followed this protocol. It works great for me. Just trying to get a feel if I'm missing something or if there's something better

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good to me. I always like test/tren base pre meet.

I competed in PL during the early 1980s test cyp deca & anadrol were used for long cycles. I would add winstrol V the last 8 weeks I get great strength gains from it.
Back then I was in my early twenties my typical cycle was 2000mg test cyp 800mg deca per week with 2 or 3 50mg anadrol per day all doctor prescribed and paid for by my insurance. My how times have changed

I competed in PL during the early 1980s test cyp deca & anadrol were used for long cycles. I would add winstrol V the last 8 weeks I get great strength gains from it.
Back then I was in my early twenties my typical cycle was 2000mg test cyp 800mg deca per week with 2 or 3 50mg anadrol per day all doctor prescribed and paid for by my insurance. My how times have changed

Damn I e been looking at your old avatar for so long it's weird to see you with a new one

Agree winstrol has a lot of strength.

I have got to get me some of that Viking tren nasal spray. Be great for a meet

Most powerlifters I know keep it very simple.

Test
Deca or EQ
Anadrol or dbol last few weeks
Tren last few weeks

I've seen some insane cycles with over 5 grams of gear. Masterone seems to be a drug a lot of guys are using now.

lilliebridge method aka over half a gram of orals between adrol dbol and halo or sdrol daily leading up to the meet.

Suspension, methyl tren, adrol and or dbol preworkout plus lots test and npp or deca during the week. Hit the orals hard day prior to meet and day of plus suspension pre lift.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Sorry...from a Texas State Powerlifting "champion" (3 way tie for 1st and I was the heaviest of the 3 by less than 3/4 lb) but what's the point of juicing for Powerlifting? Is not a true measure of strength...I realize I'm sounding pretty hypocritical atm...but bodybuilding is steroids so...Only reason I say this is because bodybuilding to me is diet, lifting and juicing for the best physique...powerlifting is wearable only for best total...just my take...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Lilibridges also suggested at a seminar to take 1000mg test per 100lbs of body weight, not including deca, tren etc.

Sorry...from a Texas State Powerlifting "champion" (3 way tie for 1st and I was the heaviest of the 3 by less than 3/4 lb) but what's the point of juicing for Powerlifting? Is not a true measure of strength...I realize I'm sounding pretty hypocritical atm...but bodybuilding is steroids so...Only reason I say this is because bodybuilding to me is diet, lifting and juicing for the best physique...powerlifting is wearable only for best total...just my take...

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Professional Muscle mobile app

you still want to take some androgens....for strength...
for short periods, especially pre(large)meet...

Lilibridges also suggested at a seminar to take 1000mg test per 100lbs of body weight, not including deca, tren etc.
iirc Erics doses leading up to a meet is something like
3g test ew
3g deca ew
300mg dbol ed
300mg anadrol ed
40mg halo or sdrol ed

so youre right on the money for test doses lol that aint the entire picture tho
cant use tren apparently due to rage or whatever freaked out on his gf.

iirc Erics doses leading up to a meet is something like
3g test ew
3g deca ew
300mg dbol ed
300mg anadrol ed
40mg halo or sdrol ed

so youre right on the money for test doses lol that aint the entire picture tho
cant use tren apparently due to rage or whatever freaked out on his gf.
Jfc

We are on promuscle so...

8mg test per day
4mg deca per day
1mg halo per day

daily...??? or...???

If you really want to go for it then do that daily and you should win the powerlifting meet. If you don't win you don't have the genetics for powerlifting so take up golf.

I'm about to prep for my fourth Powerlifting competition

I am 10 weeks out so I am going to go with adrol for 4 weeks than up my cruise dose and start running tren ace EOD starting at 6 weeks out. 3 weeks prior to meet I will start Halo and on meet day I will do cheque drops and halo. Possibly tren base as well. Not sure.

What is everyone's stack before a meet and is there something I could do to improve it? I have PR'd in every competition in every lift I have followed this protocol. It works great for me. Just trying to get a feel if I'm missing something or if there's something better

I competed late 90s til about 8yrs ago. I like your stack, very similar to what we used to run. Never ran halo though. My favorite was 1200mg test, 1000 deca. 6 weeks out 50mg anadrol ed, Tren ace 50mg ed. Never felt anything from the drops. Good luck in your meet

Doses will vary user to user. I've seen insane doses leading up the the meet, 2-3 months out, and some that were just moderate. I know when Mike Miller broke the squat record years back, he was on 1,000-1,200mg of Test Suspension only. I've seen guys half his size using 3-5x his dosage. Mike was like 400+ pounds though too.

nihilixm, any idea how long he takes those doses for, especially the orals? I had also heard they were pushing the orals real hard but that's crazy. I've also never heard of anyone taking 3g of deca.

I know a big bencher from years back would take an anadrol every half hour with a tums lol

nihilixm, any idea how long he takes those doses for, especially the orals? I had also heard they were pushing the orals real hard but that's crazy. I've also never heard of anyone taking 3g of deca.

I know a big bencher from years back would take an anadrol every half hour with a tums lol

the orals doses were from someone they train with...think they said it was something like the last 5-6 weeks.

Idk the year round doses but I think theyre still on a shit load of injects that are mainly test/deca. Probably just the 3g of each without orals.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws