over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Omnadren 250

xman280

Banned
for past 2 years all the Omnas on the market were manufactured from PharmaSwiss..if anyone tried to sell you Jelfa Omna was fake or too old. I just read Jelf is back in business, but that doesnt sound right, they sold the license to PharmaSwiss for good....has any of the euro guy guys heard anything on that?

for past 2 years all the Omnas on the market were manufactured from PharmaSwiss..if anyone tried to sell you Jelfa Omna was fake or too old. I just read Jelf is back in business, but that doesnt sound right, they sold the license to PharmaSwiss for good....has any of the euro guy guys heard anything on that?

I know they still sold them in Polish pharmacies last year but I am unsure now.

I know they still sold them in Polish pharmacies last year but I am unsure now.

I bought them last time in summer of 2016 in European pharmacies, and Jelfa was done with Omnadren at that time....everything was from SwissPharma, but the article I just read from some supposedly well known source says Jelfa just started making them again....which I dont believe

This is all I can say. I have been doing business with the same sponsor on here for over 10 years. He has always had Omnas and its all I ever get from him. And yes they are Jelfa. Last ones I got were bought in 2015. I stock up. ;) They are real and they work. I'm on self-administered TRT with them. But when I do a blast with them I blow up and want to screw everything that walks with a pussy. Take that for what its worth. And as Elvia said "they are Polish". :D

This is all I can say. I have been doing business with the same sponsor on here for over 10 years. He has always had Omnas and its all I ever get from him. And yes they are Jelfa. Last ones I got were bought in 2015. I stock up. ;) They are real and they work. I'm on self-administered TRT with them. But when I do a blast with them I blow up and want to screw everything that walks with a pussy. Take that for what its worth. And as Elvia said "they are Polish". :D

hate to disappoint you but Polish Jelfa sold lic. to Czech republic SwissPahrama I believe in 2015, so if somebody sold you Jelfa Omna during that time it was replica...if you guys remember Oscaro who was a source here I believe he caries them and I can tell u for sure the one he was selling were a very good replica - had test in it, but nothing compared to the ones i bought from the pharmacy....water retention-wise, extreme bloating, hair growth( i was shaving my bod , head and face 3 times more often that usual).

hate to disappoint you but Polish Jelfa sold lic. to Czech republic SwissPahrama I believe in 2015, so if somebody sold you Jelfa Omna during that time it was replica...if you guys remember Oscaro who was a source here I believe he caries them and I can tell u for sure the one he was selling were a very good replica - had test in it, but nothing compared to the ones i bought from the pharmacy....water retention-wise, extreme bloating, hair growth( i was shaving my bod , head and face 3 times more often that usual).
You're not disappointing me. Most anybody who has been here long knows of what sponsor I'm talking about. He's probably one of the top 3 biggest sponsors on the board. In fact I just checked his site and they are still listed on there. It even says they are Jelfa brand. I just know the stuff works. Test is all I use. I've done some other compounds here and there over the years. But for me pretty much its been just Test. I've been juicing since 2005. I used ICN's a couple times and Iranian Test E once. Since then just the Omnas. All from the same guy. I was 243lbs when I started back in 2005. I've been as big as 290lbs when on a cycle. I'm 6' tall. So take all that for what its worth. I just know the ones I have gotten from him have worked for me for years now. That's all I can say.

M4bteam sells them. I bought them but im pretty sure they are knock offs. I bought the steroid encyclopedia and they had a side by side photo of real omnas and fakes. The real amps have a much longer stem then the ones m4bteam carries but those were still good imo

You're not disappointing me. Most anybody who has been here long knows of what sponsor I'm talking about. He's probably one of the top 3 biggest sponsors on the board. In fact I just checked his site and they are still listed on there. It even says they are Jelfa brand. I just know the stuff works. Test is all I use. I've done some other compounds here and there over the years. But for me pretty much its been just Test. I've been juicing since 2005. I used ICN's a couple times and Iranian Test E once. Since then just the Omnas. All from the same guy. I was 243lbs when I started back in 2005. I've been as big as 290lbs when on a cycle. I'm 6' tall. So take all that for what its worth. I just know the ones I have gotten from him have worked for me for years now. That's all I can say.

listen, they can be listed as Jelfa, but when u get the amps it should say SwissPharm, other than than that you were probably using real test but not pharm grade Omnadren 250

M4bteam sells them. I bought them but im pretty sure they are knock offs. I bought the steroid encyclopedia and they had a side by side photo of real omnas and fakes. The real amps have a much longer stem then the ones m4bteam carries but those were still good imo

in all eastern European pharmacies, except Czech Republic u buy em for $2.5 a piece, in Czech they are probably $1.5.If a dealer sells em for anything less than $6 - u got the knock offs. I ve used the knock offs - very different effectwise from the real ones, but they still work. but they look exactly the same -very good replicas....there s nothing that bloats my face and stomach, and makes my hair grows as fast as Omnas bought frm the pharmacy....u cant mistake them, as fa r as i m concerned the main difference besides the price between the Oma and Sus (European made) e=was the extreme bloating.

Last edited:

Good Ole' Oscarro, used to re~mail Omna's for him some 10+ years back, what a Blast from the Past.

One of my friends had some omnadren from Marsell tested and they were fakes had a little bit of test prop and a lot of heavy metals. I send to get them in the early 2000s and they were legit. But I did get a flu every time I took my first prick. So they could have been dirty too. Everything seemed to make me grow about that time lol I don't think I would have noticed if mine were fakes.

I second the hair growth and fat head the real omnas gave me lol I pulled my alltime best deadlift on 4 omnadren a week and nothing else. That was good shit. I thought they were even better than the green letter Nile sustanons. Fuck those were killer too!

in all eastern European pharmacies, except Czech Republic u buy em for $2.5 a piece, in Czech they are probably $1.5.If a dealer sells em for anything less than $6 - u got the knock offs. I ve used the knock offs - very different effectwise from the real ones, but they still work. but they look exactly the same -very good replicas....there s nothing that bloats my face and stomach, and makes my hair grows as fast as Omnas bought frm the pharmacy....u cant mistake them, as fa r as i m concerned the main difference besides the price between the Oma and Sus (European made) e=was the extreme bloating.
Well I guess the knock offs are better then. Who the hell wants a bloated face and stomach? And rapidly growing hair? Not I.

One of my friends had some omnadren from Marsell tested and they were fakes had a little bit of test prop and a lot of heavy metals. I send to get them in the early 2000s and they were legit. But I did get a flu every time I took my first prick. So they could have been dirty too. Everything seemed to make me grow about that time lol I don't think I would have noticed if mine were fakes.

one of the "cleanest' gear I ve ever used, no "sick feeling" or anything....impressive strength gains, considering that it s just test, makes you realize the huge difference between pharmacy grade gear and UG Chinese stuff. No wonder Eastern Europeans and Middle Easterners grow like mushrooms, and spend 5 times less for gear than in the US. In Eastern Europe I can get Dutch GH (not sure about brand name) coming form the pharmacy, imported in a cooled pack for $400 for 300ius.

Last edited:
Theses guys are very real
3d7d3da0ea7b4037f2f9ef437f313559.jpg

one of the "cleanest' gear I ve ever used, no "sick feeling" or anything....impressive strength gains, considering that it s just test, makes you realize the huge difference between pharmacy grade gear and UG Chinese stuff.

Placebo, last I heard. ;)

Theses guys are very real
3d7d3da0ea7b4037f2f9ef437f313559.jpg

they are. and it says SwissPharma on top...made for bulgarian market and probably Russian too...these come straight from a pharmacy with the box and users directions inside

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner