over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Insulin

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A little background. Been using grey tops @ 5iu daily for a few months. Diet is focused on maintaining muscle mass while slowly trying to drop a few lbs of body fat. It's working well so far. I'm not looking to speed anything up or looking for something dramatic to happen...simply for the added benefits of the hgh/insulin (and aas of course). I wanted to incorporate Humulin-R daily. I'm not looking for weight gain, I'm looking for optimal nutrient partitioning.

What would be a reasonable safe daily dose? I assume 5-10iu daily would be perfectly fine without having to alter my diet. Would one daily shot or two be recommend?

Thanks guys

You will die if you don't use insulin properly do research on Google they have lots of videos on YouTube be very careful with insulin Humalog fast acting has worked for me I also use Lantus long acting is safer than Humalog but if you do more research on it you should be safe be careful brother is not worth it unless you're a competitive bodybuilder good luck and please be safe

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

A little background. Been using grey tops @ 5iu daily for a few months. Diet is focused on maintaining muscle mass while slowly trying to drop a few lbs of body fat. It's working well so far. I'm not looking to speed anything up or looking for something dramatic to happen...simply for the added benefits of the hgh/insulin (and aas of course). I wanted to incorporate Humulin-R daily. I'm not looking for weight gain, I'm looking for optimal nutrient partitioning.

What would be a reasonable safe daily dose? I assume 5-10iu daily would be perfectly fine without having to alter my diet. Would one daily shot or two be recommend?

Thanks guys
If you're going to run it, I would incorporate it post workout. I would start at 2iu and roll with 10 grams of cho per IU. Humulin R has a tricky timing to it, so I would have the 20 grams of cho immediately post workout and about 45 minutes later consume your post workout meal with enough carbs to keep blood sugar in check. Make sure you have a blood glucose meter to keep an eye on bs levels and DO NOT use insulin within 4 hours of bed time.

I doubt it you ll be able to use that fat burning property of GH if u add the slin, It s great anabolic combo tho I ven never heard anybody using sling when they are trying to cut down, except firs thing in the am on an empty stomach b4 cardio. GH burns fat by counteracting the insulin effects on glucose.

Last edited:
I should have mentioned that I've used insulin many times before. Goals were different and I played and adjust doses constantly. I know the good, bad and ugly of insulin.

I'm looking for advice on a good dose for long term use alongside hgh to prevent insulin resistance while also being able to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning.

I'm unsure of timing the humulin as well. I can change when I dose hgh, but currently 5iu pre bed.

Breakfast @ 3:30am
Meal @ 7am
Meal @ 10am
Gym @ 1:30pm
Postworkout shake @ 3pm
Meal @ 5pm
Bed anywhere 8-10pm

5-10 iu's post workout would be perfect. consolidate a large portion of your daily carbs in and around this workout window to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect of the slin while still being able to burn bodyfat

5-10 iu's post workout would be perfect. consolidate a large portion of your daily carbs in and around this workout window to take advantage of the nutrient partitioning effect of the slin while still being able to burn bodyfat

:yeahthat:
This is the same advice I would give.
Perfect!

I inject my HGH along with 10iu of humilin R right before I leave to go to the gym. By the time I start lifting 15-20 minutes have passed which is when I start sipping on my carb/protein drink. I only add 30g of carbs along with 30g of protein in it. I find that as long as I take hgh with my insulin I don't need as many carbs. After my workout I head home and wait about 30 minutes and make a protein/carb meal such as chicken/red potatoes. 2 hours later I'll eat another protein/carb meal. The rest of the day my meals will consist of protein/fat meals.

This is Milo's protocol obviously, he swears by it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

could be..i got my first DNP cycle from same guy, just adjusted the dosage according to my needs...it was pretty well explained what why and how to do it

I inject my HGH along with 10iu of humilin R right before I leave to go to the gym. By the time I start lifting 15-20 minutes have passed which is when I start sipping on my carb/protein drink. I only add 30g of carbs along with 30g of protein in it. I find that as long as I take hgh with my insulin I don't need as many carbs. After my workout I head home and wait about 30 minutes and make a protein/carb meal such as chicken/red potatoes. 2 hours later I'll eat another protein/carb meal. The rest of the day my meals will consist of protein/fat meals.

think that s the one and only right way to do it - with GH

i'm going to start novolog and can't decide if i should run it pre, post, or both? what do you guys think? i dont think i'll be able to run it with every meal, i can't hide it from the lady that often.

i'm going to start novolog and can't decide if i should run it pre, post, or both? what do you guys think? i dont think i'll be able to run it with every meal, i can't hide it from the lady that often.
Depends on goals. If aiming for size.....id use pre and post with a good amount of carbs. Try to squeeze it into another high carb meal somewhere in the day as well

Depends on goals. If aiming for size.....id use pre and post with a good amount of carbs. Try to squeeze it into another high carb meal somewhere in the day as well

yeah im running my gh in the AM 5iu upon waking, was going to add 30iu of lantus after that, and then humalog somewhere in the mix as well, maybe just pre or post 10iu or both

yeah im running my gh in the AM 5iu upon waking, was going to add 30iu of lantus after that, and then humalog somewhere in the mix as well, maybe just pre or post 10iu or both

if you have lantus as well yes id run that in the morning, and then spike insulin with 5-10 iu pre or post

Wow what a bunch of idiots in here haha hahaha good luck you never take insulin before you're workout ask a real doctor not people that have no clue what day talking about and why are you even doing this? Just for a beach look I feel sorry for guy's like you that is desperation to impress someone kill them self in the process good luck amigo you're going to need it talking to this people in here and by the way you don't only take carbs for every 1iu there's a amount of carbs protein glutamine creatine aminos and a few more thing's to add good luck

Pulled from Basskiller:

Insulin for Dieting:
Insulin can be used to get you into ketosis in 1 day. This really helps when doing any low carb diet. You will probably have to play around with the dosage to see what you need to get into ketosis.
This is what I do:
Eliminate carbs from your diet
Day 1 of the diet take 4 shots of insulin spaced 3 hours apart.
8am 2units of Humulin R
11am 2units of Humulin R
1pm 2units of Humulin R
3pm 2units of Humulin R
By the next morning I am deep into ketosis.

This is more of what I was looking for. However I do realize that this would not be a long term plan. Ketosis isn't very healthy for extended periods. I may play with this for a few weeks.

Wow what a bunch of idiots in here haha hahaha good luck you never take insulin before you're workout ask a real doctor not people that have no clue what day talking about and why are you even doing this? Just for a beach look I feel sorry for guy's like you that is desperation to impress someone kill them self in the process good luck amigo you're going to need it talking to this people in here and by the way you don't only take carbs for every 1iu there's a amount of carbs protein glutamine creatine aminos and a few more thing's to add good luck

If you're going to call someone an idiot at least make sure your grammar is on point.. There is no standard operating procedure for insulin in bodybuilding.. Everyone is different and I do what works for me. I don't care what some caveman on the internet says to do..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity