YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need some help with slin protocol (Lantus/Humalog)

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been running 5iu of GH now, have run slin in the past WITHOUT GH and and wasn't strict enough with my diet - put on some fat. I want to try it again with Lantus and Humalog as I have access to both now (Previously using Novolin-R and did not like it).

I shoot my GH 5iu upon waking currently, and I also take 12.5mg of MK-677 at bedtime. Current AAS - 300mg test /300 deca. Going to add 100mg of Anavar to this when I start the Slin and Novothyral (100mcg T4/25mcg t3).

My plan is to add Lantus at 30iu to start upon waking with my GH. And then 5iu of Humalog pre workout.

I just need some advice on the timing and carbs around the Humalog window as it's my first time.

I usually eat a meal about 1 hour PRE workout, consisting of 50g cream of rice and 3 grilled chicken breasts.

Humalog, should I take it as I'm leaving for the gym? Takes me 10-15 to get to the gym, then I'm there for about 45. Need advice on carb/protein ratio for an intra, and a post meal if necessary.

OR should I run the humalog post workout instead of pre? Everyone seems to be up in arms about this since in the dawn of time. Last time I ran Novolin-R 15iu pre, and despite the massive intra shakes I would still have issues with going hypo, and it seemed to mess with my workouts some, so I'm trying to decide if I should just use it POST instead of PRE.

OR should i just start using slin multiple times per day with ALL of my big carb meals?

Last edited:
I've never tried lantus but my boy Pinkton loves it. He said he's full all the time!

I've never tried lantus but my boy Pinkton loves it. He said he's full all the time!

Yeah I figured I would give it a go but I didn't want to use a ton, would use it as a "base" and then go with Humalog as well, I just need help with deciding on whether or not to use it pre or post, and whats a good starting base for 5iu carb wise.

I'm hoping to start my lantus as well.
I've used log many times. I couldn't do preworkout personally.
Regardless of carbs It would hit too fast. I liked doing an inject when there was two exercises left. Id immediately drink a shake of oat powder/hbcd/eaa (or whey) with the shot. 45 minutes later I'd have another hbcd/whey drink with toast. And hour after that hbcd with a meal. I was doing 20 iu log.

as far as the lantus, I wanted to gradually get to 50iu and maybe 100 5x a week.
however I wanted to take two days off from that and the diet.
I don't think I can jump back on that high dose after skipping two days.

I'm hoping to start my lantus as well.
I've used log many times. I couldn't do preworkout personally.
Regardless of carbs It would hit too fast. I liked doing an inject when there was two exercises left. Id immediately drink a shake of oat powder/hbcd/eaa (or whey) with the shot. 45 minutes later I'd have another hbcd/whey drink with toast. And hour after that hbcd with a meal. I was doing 20 iu log.

as far as the lantus, I wanted to gradually get to 50iu and maybe 100 5x a week.
however I wanted to take two days off from that and the diet.
I don't think I can jump back on that high dose after skipping two days.

so what was your carb per iu protocol with humalog roundabounds?

Last edited:
Just finished a trial run of exactly this

50iu lantus 2iu nordtropin 7am
5iu humalog with breakfast 7am

8iu humalog pre work out pinning at the gym and pinned 3iu of nordtropin before I drove to the gym(20min drive)

Best insulin protocol I have done.

Was honestly scared of getting fat with the lantus but at 50iu there was no chance. I was constantly hungry and eating

Also sipping on bcaa and glutamine all day. Body was like a sponge

Just finished a trial run of exactly this

50iu lantus 2iu nordtropin 7am
5iu humalog with breakfast 7am

8iu humalog pre work out pinning at the gym and pinned 3iu of nordtropin before I drove to the gym(20min drive)

Best insulin protocol I have done.

Was honestly scared of getting fat with the lantus but at 50iu there was no chance. I was constantly hungry and eating

Also sipping on bcaa and glutamine all day. Body was like a sponge

Results?

Only did it for 3-4 weeks but I'd say close to 1kg put on in that 3-4weeks.

I am going to try again soon with slightly higher doses and tren ace instead of npp.

Can't really expect much in a month but the way my body acted like a sponge the prospects seemed great

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws