over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren milder when on keto?

dbbt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey guys I dont know much about tren and carbs but believe you may sweat more or even have more side when carbs are in your diet while on tren VS tren on keto. Im not having sleep issues really, not sweating anything unusual but know the tren is legit. So, is this just something to do with Keto? Anyone been dieting on keto and been on tren and noticed tren sides being milder on keto VS being low or high carb?

Sides like sweating and heat? Yeah, I've noticed that and yeah, the effect of tren as far as muscle and strength was still as usual. I'd eat a refeed or just take a break from Keto and eat some rice in one meal, and bam...heat and sweating. Yep.

hm, I didn't realize it. This time while trying to bulk up a bit, I'm keeping a better eye on my carbs and not going as high as usual. I'm only about a week and a half into it with tren, so I'm going to keep better notes to see if I do have less sides this time around. I usually don't start to get sides until a few weeks in, so let's see what happens

keto is a pain in the butt, you feel like nothing s working when on keto...been much happier with cycling the carbs, and feel more effective for loss, I look much better, and stronger....
I literally feel that none of the stuff works on keto besides clen, even T3 doesnt seem to be effective.Cant believe I followed Palumbo's diet plan so many times..way worse that the regular CKD....

Hey guys I dont know much about tren and carbs but believe you may sweat more or even have more side when carbs are in your diet while on tren VS tren on keto. Im not having sleep issues really, not sweating anything unusual but know the tren is legit. So, is this just something to do with Keto? Anyone been dieting on keto and been on tren and noticed tren sides being milder on keto VS being low or high carb?

100%

Tren has a major impact on the proliferation and differentiation of satellite cells in muscle. This in turn has an effect on IGF-1 and FGF. Tren increases insulin sensitivity and personally I need carbs on it to produce maximized results. Tren is similar to IGF-1 in many ways and if I were generalizing when dieting works best with high-mod carbs, high-mod protein and low fat. It may not drop blood glucose like LR3 but I get similar results on both drugs.

Last edited:
So Elvia does that mean tren doesn't work for people on keto? I literally cant tell of any sides right now on tren enanthate. Im getting stronger and leaner though but why am I not suffering lol?

keto is a pain in the butt, you feel like nothing s working when on keto...been much happier with cycling the carbs, and feel more effective for loss, I look much better, and stronger....
I literally feel that none of the stuff works on keto besides clen, even T3 doesnt seem to be effective.Cant believe I followed Palumbo's diet plan so many times..way worse that the regular CKD....

Did you pay for his plan or is it available to anyone?

it s available...there was a huge tread on another forum, you could ask him question about ur specific specific results and he ll respond in the tread...but if good dave Palumbo's cutting keto diet plan, i m sure you find it....

I know that when Iv run tren if I ate carbs close to bed time and often throuout the day I would sweat way worse than if yhecsrbs were kept to a minimum and even better when I was withoutcarbs entirely. Anyone else experience this? I think this has something to do with what he's talking about?

I know that when Iv run tren if I ate carbs close to bed time and often throuout the day I would sweat way worse than if yhecsrbs were kept to a minimum and even better when I was withoutcarbs entirely. Anyone else experience this? I think this has something to do with what he's talking about?

All I know is that all week at 500mg Tren E now, Im getting zero side effects when on keto. Im getting leaner for sure but ZERO tren sides. Sleep is fine and zero sweats.

Will be running tren n test var on keto first time this blast I'll see how it goes. Before use to never monitor carbs when I did it I'll see how my body reacts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvia pretty much just gave you the answers. Your dosages and anabolics can be run anyway you wish depending on the individual. Your diet is first and foremost. That will determine your progress not the drugs.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

This kind of goes back to what Elvia said, but I've run it with carbs and without, while the sides may be slightly milder without carbs/keto, I don't feel like it works as well as far as the changes it makes to your physique.

I personally feel that when I have carbs in (assuming a cut type diet), that I lose fat at the same rate, but also still gain muscle and stay fuller. Just my two cents...

Haven't done it myself but I would think it would be milder on keto if I had to guess

So Elvia does that mean tren doesn't work for people on keto? I literally cant tell of any sides right now on tren enanthate. Im getting stronger and leaner though but why am I not suffering lol?

No you will still get results as you know as you are experiencing just that. Every AAS will work no matter how you have your macros set up.

This kind of goes back to what Elvia said, but I've run it with carbs and without, while the sides may be slightly milder without carbs/keto, I don't feel like it works as well as far as the changes it makes to your physique.

I personally feel that when I have carbs in (assuming a cut type diet), that I lose fat at the same rate, but also still gain muscle and stay fuller. Just my two cents...

Although this by ZK is spot on imo. As listed above guys will get results no matter what. But I think with those added side effects can come more results. Most get flat on keto and with tren that is no different. Adding carbs but the same overall calories to me is the optimal approach on tren. Tren burns through carbs. Fullness and fat burning seem maximized when they are both in the equation. This is why I stated it very similar to IGF-1 LR3 with me in effect.

I really hate when people talk about ketogenic diets. 98% of the time it's guys that did it for a few weeks and then said fuck it, or guys that have followed it for a while but never done what it takes for their body to become fully adapted.

Ketogenic diet = your local novice overall winner in your small state show

Fully fat adapted = 1998 ronnie coleman
LOL...
You can't compare the two as they are world's apart.

I really hate when people talk about ketogenic diets. 98% of the time it's guys that did it for a few weeks and then said fuck it, or guys that have followed it for a while but never done what it takes for their body to become fully adapted.

Ketogenic diet = your local novice overall winner in your small state show

Fully fat adapted = 1998 ronnie coleman
LOL...
You can't compare the two as they are world's apart.

Have you ever been fat adapted for more than several months while on tren?

I recently came off a 9 weeks long tren cycle.
I only did 200mg a week with 500 test, both enanthate esters. Also was doing keto diet with 1 cheatday a week.

I was swetting like crazy at nights so i cant really agree on the lesser sides statement..

I've been doing keto like this the last year with a couple off weeks here and there, and i must say i like it so far.

Im 2 weeks in on my first run with t3/clen. Too bad i didnt keep the tren in, the t3 made me drop alot if weight initially, so i threw in 50mg of anavar a day with it.
On self prescribed trt 200mg aTE week also..

Anyway, tren is a bitch either way for me..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity