over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preferred E2 rangers

jayl19

Registered
I got bloodwork back a few days ago (below) and I thought my e2 looked good, but today work up and my right nipple is sore, Iv actually got gyno there from years ago but I shrunk it right down with letro

Cycle
800mg test cyp (split 400mg sun + wed)
200mg NPP (every other day)
1/4 letro every Sunday + wed (1/2 tab per week total)

Iv just popped 40mg nolvdex

Would you recommend I up my letro or just keep 20mg nolvdex in?

What e2 range is good or what range do you like to be in?

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 183
Oh and my HDL and LDL are total fucked from just 1/2 a letro a week!

It depends on your total testosterone. I've let mine sit at 100 with 4500+ngl of test, no gyno or other issues. I wouldn't recommend sitting at those numbers year round obviously; we've seen the effects of high estrogen and adenomas in the numerous threads on here.

It's a scale with estrogen and testosterone that you have to learn to balance.

Having it be something like 40 with 800 mgs of test (which should yield a very high test in your body) ain't a good idea.

It's a scale with estrogen and testosterone that you have to learn to balance.

Having it be something like 40 with 800 mgs of test (which should yield a very high test in your body) ain't a good idea.
Why is that? Isn't 40 typically near the upper range (which I realize is made with the understanding that the T is in range too)?

Keep it in range if your test is in range.

It can be higher if your test is higher. How high? That's what varies per individual.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Somewhere around 800/30 seems optimal if we're talking ng/dl. These are pretty much young man's figures.

Hmmm interesting, last year my e2 was so low from too much letro I feel like it killed my gains, might try 1/4 letro m/w/f and see where my e2 is I don't want it low then 40

Not sure

Might just leave it at 60 an pop 20mg nolva ed,

700 npp a week average, u didnt check yr prolactin level?

If I did it right, your numbers are 8825ng/dl test and 16.8pg/ml E2.

We're having a major miscommunication here.

Yeah confusing, we are bothing using different measure systems

If you worked it out right, are you saying my e2 is low and brutus69 is right, could be a prolactin problem?

E2 is more important to keep in a certain ratio.. There are numerous trt web sites that have very experienced dr on board and even they vary greatly in opinion.. But if test is within the average parameters then around 30 for e 2 is where many like to keep it.. But there are those who feel better in the 40 to 50 range.. As many dr of trt will tell you they try and listen to how their patient feels.. That being said common sense tells us that if you are double normal of test numbers than you will have elevated e2.. And trying to keep that e2 number in " range" will be next to impossible.. But again it comes down a lot to ratio of test to estro..

If you worked it out right, are you saying my e2 is low and brutus69 is right, could be a prolactin problem?

Yes, it's low.

For your test levels, your E2 could be like 10x more. But I personally think your test is way too high.

Man, this is a pain the ass, I only just started a bulk 3 weeks ago and already ran into problems

Past 3 months Iv been "bulking" on fake gear and now this

Test is 10x over range, estro is low, it must be prolactin/progestrone, I don't have any money for another test, there £120

Iv took 40mg nolva yesterday and 30mg today, its 90% gone

I just found 10 (0.5mg) primi tabs in my stash

Should I pop half of one of them twice a week, full one twice a week?

Was only going to do 6 weeks npp then switch to maybe dbol

I think your E2 looks good, 1000mg test/week will be about 200 E2 on no AI and about 100 E2 on low dose AI, you won'/t get e2 sides at 100 e2 on that much test.

I think your E2 looks good, 1000mg test/week will be about 200 E2 on no AI and about 100 E2 on low dose AI, you won'/t get e2 sides at 100 e2 on that much test.

Yeah, but his E2 is 16.

Very intelligent people, doctors etc have mentioned 15-21 (normal range) and Dante even mentioned 21-37 back in the day.
Others have said don't worry unless it's at 50 or more.

I'd honestly aim for 25-40 if it wasn't some sort of blast where you were just gonna have to manage it as best you can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Very intelligent people, doctors etc have mentioned 15-21 (normal range) and Dante even mentioned 21-37 back in the day.
Others have said don't worry unless it's at 50 or more.

I'd honestly aim for 25-40 if it wasn't some sort of blast where you were just gonna have to manage it as best you can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I take it your talking about pg/ml?

Yeah Matt porter also said 20 for dieting 40 for bulking

I can't get my head around 1/4 a letro tab every 3/4 days lowering my e2 down to 16pg/ml (62pmol/l)

An then to top it off everyone says you can't get prolactin sides from deca if your e2 is low, then why is my nipple swollen An sore

I'm on the prami now anyway, see if I can get another week out of the npp then drop it, making crazy gains and sex drive has never been so high

I got bloodwork back a few days ago (below) and I thought my e2 looked good, but today work up and my right nipple is sore, Iv actually got gyno there from years ago but I shrunk it right down with letro

Cycle

800mg test cyp (split 400mg sun + wed)

200mg NPP (every other day)

1/4 letro every Sunday + wed (1/2 tab per week total)

Iv just popped 40mg nolvdex

Would you recommend I up my letro or just keep 20mg nolvdex in?

What e2 range is good or what range do you like to be in?

I have some existing Gyno that is not noticeable but there is tissue beneath the nipple. I got it from some bunk Exemestane I got about 5 years ago. Anyways certain compounds almost immediately flare it. I tried running Tren Ace for my contest prep and literally 24 hours after first shot it flared up. I tried NPP and it usually took about 3 shots to have the tissue irritated. I hav erjns bloods and my Estrogen was low as well and I tested for prolactin and it was range. I have read every thread possible about Gyno. I am convinced some people are just super prone to it and once the tissue is formed certain compounds directly antagonize it. Anadrol does the same thing as well. I can run test, Primo, Mast at almost any dose and have no problem. Same goes for Tbol, Var or winny. I really want to get the surgery so I can have more options available.

I take it your talking about pg/ml?

Yeah Matt porter also said 20 for dieting 40 for bulking

I can't get my head around 1/4 a letro tab every 3/4 days lowering my e2 down to 16pg/ml (62pmol/l)

An then to top it off everyone says you can't get prolactin sides from deca if your e2 is low, then why is my nipple swollen An sore

I'm on the prami now anyway, see if I can get another week out of the npp then drop it, making crazy gains and sex drive has never been so high

40 E2 level on close to a gram/week will leave me dry as hell, joints achy, libido low. E2 and T compete at the receptor, E2 levels have to be relative not absolute.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner