over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clen & Anxiety: How real is it?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How real is clen and anxiety?

Does anyone experience anxiety from clen?

If so how bad it is? I would assume, clen is non hormonal, hence it will not cause anxiety.

Please help.

Clen was the very worst thing I've ever tried. Like ever... High BP, heart pumping, severe headache, feeling of impending doom.

But anxiety was not part of it.

No anxiety just a jittery feeling, I'm sick but I actually enjoy that feeling but clean acts weird on me. Sometimes I'm just sweating and hot, a little jittery, sometimes I feel like a crack head with my heart about to explode and it's the same dose from the same batch....

I have had severe problems with anxiety all my life but clen doesn't make it worse. But everyone is different. I don't get worsened anxiety from ephedrine either, it even helps as it lifts mood a bit. Clen is a little bit the same.

Clen was the very worst thing I've ever tried. Like ever... High BP, heart pumping, severe headache, feeling of impending doom.

But anxiety was not part of it.

Well, a feeling of impending doom is the very essense of anxiety to me. :eek:

Well, a feeling of impending doom is the very essense of anxiety to me. :eek:

I was trying to differentiate the anxiety caused by the sides from a brain chemistry (maybe gaba related) one.

Clen did not give me an EQ or coffee type of anxiety.

Clen & Anxiety: How real is it?

i love clen. never get anxiety from it. i think it's the most safest and best fat burning drug there is. i think a lot people start off taking too much . for me starting at small doses yields very little sides. starting at 20mcg a day and increase as needed. splitting up the doses throughout the day and starting off very low will help lessen the sides big time.

also pharma grade is a must. otherwise you never know the exact mcg you're really taking.

it s a nasty drug, with nasty side effects. If you are an anxious person, it will make you more anxious

I get the shakes like no other on clen. its a love hate thing. I honestly cant even hand write anything if I wanted to while on clen. although I'm already pretty shaky as it is so that just amplifies it 10 fold. good fat burner though

I get the shakes like no other on clen. its a love hate thing. I honestly cant even hand write anything if I wanted to while on clen. although I'm already pretty shaky as it is so that just amplifies it 10 fold. good fat burner though

The shakes can lead to some embarrassing situations. Like having to hold my cup of coffee with both hands at work and still having problems guiding it to my mouth. Coworkers are like wtf is wrong with you. One actually said, "did you fry your nervous system with too many steroids?" :eek::D

Hands down worst supplement Iv ever tried. I don't know about the anxhiety but the three days I took it my hands were shaking so bad I couldn't even grab a pinch of Copenhagen out of the can without spilling it all over. I had a constant headache and my face turned beet red. Assumiing my blood presssure went through the roof. I was taking a really low dose too like 20mcg a day i think. It was liquid from steroidologydotcom. My gf lost like 20lbs in 30 dAys on that shit without even exercising lol but looked so uncomfortable I felt bad for her and apologized afterward for even suggesting using it. One thing I'd never touch again. Iv done just about every powerful stimulant out there legal and illegal and nothing made me feel as jittery and flat out shitty as that clenbuterol. To each his own.

The shakes can lead to some embarrassing situations. Like having to hold my cup of coffee with both hands at work and still having problems guiding it to my mouth. Coworkers are like wtf is wrong with you. One actually said, "did you fry your nervous system with too many steroids?" :eek::D

oh I'm totally used to that. people at work swore I have the beginning stage of Parkinson's... even when not on clen I shake. I know all about double fisting just to give some stability to my drink. people would joke at work saying they were gonna get me a spoon with a swivel so when I shake I don't drop my spoon/fork of food when I try to eat.. lmao

it used to bother me but now I don't even care. friends joke about it, but strangers look the other way.. no one fucks with a big ripped sleeved out dude with a massive beard :headbang:

oh I'm totally used to that. people at work swore I have the beginning stage of Parkinson's... even when not on clen I shake. I know all about double fisting just to give some stability to my drink. people would joke at work saying they were gonna get me a spoon with a swivel so when I shake I don't drop my spoon/fork of food when I try to eat.. lmao

it used to bother me but now I don't even care. friends joke about it, but strangers look the other way.. no one fucks with a big ripped sleeved out dude with a massive beard :headbang:

I have the same thing, and even just coffee gives me lots of tremors. My gp doc noticed it and said "I see you shake from high anxiety, I'll write you a script for propranolol". I don't think it's from anxiety though and I didn't like the beta-blocker.

I have the same thing, and even just coffee gives me lots of tremors. My gp doc noticed it and said "I see you shake from high anxiety, I'll write you a script for propranolol". I don't think it's from anxiety though and I didn't like the beta-blocker.

Ive taken propranolol before and it actually did help quite a bit for my shakes. they were still there but it definitely made it not so bad.

I take another beta blocker now though, Atenolol. once a day dosage is easier then like every 4-6 hours with propranolol. propranolol was faster acting though and a lil bit more effective for my tremors

I seems to be getting some anxiety. I'm not sure if its a common side from clen.

From my research, its hard to tell because anyone can suffer anxiety from any drugs.

How real is clen and anxiety.

it s a nasty drug, with nasty side effects. If you are an anxious person, it will make you more anxious
Agree 100%. Tripled my anxiety at 20mcg a day

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ive taken propranolol before and it actually did help quite a bit for my shakes. they were still there but it definitely made it not so bad.

I take another beta blocker now though, Atenolol. once a day dosage is easier then like every 4-6 hours with propranolol. propranolol was faster acting though and a lil bit more effective for my tremors
I shake as well. Idk why but it gets embarrassing some times

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

What fat burner would u suggest that would not give anxiety and panic attacks?

Now that clen is out of the system, i feel so much better. Was having weird anxiety and panics.

I'm looking into green tea extract pill form. What do u suggest?

What fat burner would u suggest that would not give anxiety and panic attacks?

Now that clen is out of the system, i feel so much better. Was having weird anxiety and panics.

I'm looking into green tea extract pill form. What do u suggest?

There's not much. Ephedrine. Nicotine + caffeine is thermogenic but maybe you won't tolerate it or don't want to risk addiction (which imo is a much lower than with tobacco products).

Green Tea extracts probably won't do much and it might be liver toxic.

One way to lower anxiety on say a caffeine and ephedrine stack is to take theanine with it. It sort of cancels out the stim effects of the caffeine, at least to a certain degree. 100mg theanine for every 100mg caffeine. Ephedrine imo isn't extremely stimulating without caffeine, it's the combo that really jacks you up, but everyone is different.

Am J Clin Nutr. 2003 Jun;77(6):1442-7.
Effect of chewing gum containing nicotine and caffeine on energy expenditure and substrate utilization in men.

Jessen AB1, Toubro S, Astrup A.
Author information
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Nicotine replacement therapy limits weight gain after smoking cessation. This finding is partly attributable to the thermogenic effect of nicotine, which may be enhanced by caffeine.
OBJECTIVE:
We assessed the acute thermogenic effects of chewing gum containing different doses of nicotine and caffeine.
DESIGN:
This randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study included 12 healthy, normal-weight men (aged 18-45 y). Energy expenditure was measured with indirect calorimetry before and 2.5 h after subjects chewed each of 7 different types of gum containing the following doses of nicotine/caffeine: 0/0, 1/0, 2/0, 1/50, 2/50, 1/100, and 2/100 mg/mg.
RESULTS:
The thermogenic responses (increases over the response to placebo) were 3.7%, 4.9%, 7.9%, 6.3%, 8.5%, and 9.8%, respectively, for the gums containing 1/0, 2/0, 1/50, 2/50, 1/100, and 2/100 mg nicotine/mg caffeine (P < 0.05 for all). Adding caffeine to 1 and 2 mg nicotine significantly enhanced the thermogenic response, but changing the caffeine dose (from 50 to 100 mg) did not change the thermogenic effect. None of the combinations changed the respiratory quotient compared with placebo, which indicates that glucose and fat oxidation rates were increased to a similar extent. Side effects occurred only with 2 mg nicotine.
CONCLUSIONS:
One milligram of nicotine has a pronounced thermogenic effect, which can be increased by approximately 100% by adding 100 mg caffeine. Increasing the nicotine dose to 2 mg does not increase the thermogenic effect but produces side effects in most subjects. Caffeine may be useful in preventing weight gain after smoking cessation if its thermogenic effect can be used to enhance nicotine's effect on long-term energy balance.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420