over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Wheeler/ Stan puts a full body video out including legs

This guy's genetics are mind boggling :eek:

He looks so GOOD at 210 lbs! Hope he does well, and stays healthy. Considering he's working with Stan Efferding; bloodwork is probably on point.

Flex looks damn good and legs much better than I expected
what can we say except bow down to the man without myostatin!

like milos said ," it pisses you off so much his arms grow in front of you on a mere 20 pound dumbbell curls".

Thats flex wheeler. Kryptonite of a Generic specimen.

back looks so good too. so conditioned.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

This guy's genetics are mind boggling :eek:

He looks so GOOD at 210 lbs! Hope he does well, and stays healthy. Considering he's working with Stan Efferding; bloodwork is probably on point.
also i bet he not pushing a lot of shit on one kidney.

stand wont let him. he is very conscious of health. Imagine if flex was healthy with no issues!

I was just going to post this. I know it's just a video and I've taken videos of myself doing leg extensions and they look pretty good but he definitely looks better than what I was expecting. Incredible at his age to say the least. Still one of my favorite all time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His wheels look better than kevins did last year.

He has superior genetics! Looks amazing at 210lbs. It will be interesting to see how he does in the Classic Physique division.

He legs look better than I expected but I didn't think they would look really bad. You could tell he had some size to them when he would do leg extensions in pants. His upper body has been looking great for weeks and now he is on a whole new level. He looks incredible. It will be interesting to see how good he does because the line up is stacked. Hopefully he can make the top 6. After seeing this video it's definitely a possibility. I am curious what he will look like stood up from the front though.

from Stan's IG**broken link removed****broken link removed**

FLEX should be proud of those wheels. That's where LEVRONE really dropped the ball last year.

Definitely. The fact his upper body was so big just made them look even worst. I know he has always trained heavy but he should follow Flex's routine of training then lighter but twice weekly imo. He is only going to injure himself if he keeps up with the 500 pound squats for low reps at his age. It's great he can still do that but I think he would get better results training differently. I have seen many videos of Flex training legs in recent years and he would go heavy but it messed up his knees. During this prep he has lifted tiny weights but it shows you with the right genetics and intense training (even light) you can get amazing results. The detail in his back is incredible too.

How in the world did he recover from a kidney failure to the point that he is back in business. And Tom Prince -cant-train, cant eat regular food or live as a normal being.

what can we say except bow down to the man without myostatin!

like milos said ," it pisses you off so much his arms grow in front of you on a mere 20 pound dumbbell curls".

Thats flex wheeler. Kryptonite of a Generic specimen.

back looks so good too. so conditioned.

He has myostatin, but is lower than average. Out of 26 IFBB Pros, tested (me included) Flex and Gaspari had the lowest level.

He has myostatin, but is lower than average. Out of 26 IFBB Pros, tested (me included) Flex and Gaspari had the lowest level.
Infact, out of the nine men who had this myostatin deficiency, Flex had the rarest kind – the ‘exon 2’ gene.

This basically means he had significantly more muscle fibers than the other test subjects in this study so this does make Flex superior then anybody else i think , no ?

I didn't know u were tested too Emeric .

Were u out of these 9 men ?

He looks good and yes he suprized many with how good legs look

Ya XMan I just don't get that whole Tom Prince thing seems he totally gave up?
It don't matter what I'm going through I'm lifting health wise, Life, hell if they said a huge asteroid will impact the earth in 3 hours and the planet will be vaporized I'm heading to the gym to get that last workout in!

Flex looks great! It makes me want to drive up to Vegas. Unfortunately I have to work Friday.

Kidneys do heal contrary to what most people think.
My friend had total kidney failure last December.
The doctors said he was screwed. I told him and his wife that doctors don't understand steroids at all and have no idea what AAS do to blood work. I told him quit AAS and work on getting his blood pressure down with clean food and cardio and he would heal. What caused his kidney failure was blood pressure of 230/130 long term. I told him for a damn year to get on blood pressure meds but he swore they ruined his training.
Anyway, he still is stubborn about taking bp meds, but he got off roids and got his bp down to 160/100, sometimes higher. His doctors said they've never seen kidneys heal like his.
I still tell him everyday to cut out processed foods but he can't stick to the diet I'm on. Anyway, he has improved immensely.
By the way, he was 100% correct about bp meds destroying muscle. After the gradual break down of my body to where I have injuries damn near everywhere, I finally quit using clonidine a month ago and my injuries are beginning to heal.
I control my bp now with flawless diet, cardio, and reduced body weight. I know a lot of guys here swear by lisinopril but I won't touch another bp drug, no way!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear