over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who else loves sushi and sashimi?

ALLEX

Banned
Man, these are really expensive here if we're talking high grade tuna and salmon.

WORLD-tuna.jpg

salmon-sashimi.jpg

What about this one?

6122832043_e43652d59f_b.jpg

I grew up eating sea urchin that I'd pick up myself but now I don't live by the sea anymore so I rarely eat it. Very hard to find as sushi here.

If I could choose one food to eat for the rest of my life it'd be sushi and sashimi. Never get tired of it. Maybe throw some king crab in there too and I'm gold.

Big fan, I really like Nigiri too, that's probably my favorite.

I love it. My skin seems to look thiner and drier when i stick my meat to fish. Mainly cold and salmon.

if I could eat it everyday....I would...

love the salmon and white tuna sashimi....

I like to bring it home though....otherwise I end up having
about 3 KETTLES of saki....:(

I love Japanese food, but those two actually aren't very high on my list.

Give me udon, kushi-katsu or yaki-niku any day.

Niku-Udon-600x400.jpg

kushikatsu.jpg

dscf0700.jpg

Love sushi and sashimi. I'd eat it everyday if I didn't have to take a mortgage out of the bank to afford it.

if I could eat it everyday....I would...

love the salmon and white tuna sashimi....

I like to bring it home though....otherwise I end up having

about 3 KETTLES of saki....:(

No such thing as white tuna!!!

No such thing as white tuna!!!

LOL...its pink....

:)

and I think they call it escobar...or something....its PURE white..
melts in your mouth

Last edited:
There is a sushi place near me that is all you can eat for 20 bucks plus tip at lunchtime. They give you a list of about 50 items including appetizers and you just check how many you want of each item, and they bring it to you...as many times as you want. It is made to order high-quality sushi too. For the amount I eat...I figure at any other restaurant I would easily pay $100 for the same amount of sushi. The only problem I have is that by the time I drive back across town after eating lunch....I usually feel like I'm going to crap my pants by the time I get back home....lol

Eating sushi from a quality Japanese spot is $$$. Most Japanese spots are Chinese owned and operated. I call it Asian confusion instead of fusion. The sushi isn't prepared properly, corners are cut including freshness etc. that's like supermarket and gas station quality. If you are really into sushi like me. I avoid spots like that. Rather go once in a while and have the real thing than the Chinese confusion bs and their silly rolls. End of rant :)

LOL...its pink....

:)

and I think they call it escobar...or something....its PURE white..
melts in your mouth

I'm pretty sure pure white Escobar is actually cocaine...does your mouth get numb after it melts? :D

There is a sushi place near me that is all you can eat for 20 bucks plus tip at lunchtime. They give you a list of about 50 items including appetizers and you just check how many you want of each item, and they bring it to you...as many times as you want. It is made to order high-quality sushi too. For the amount I eat...I figure at any other restaurant I would easily pay $100 for the same amount of sushi. The only problem I have is that by the time I drive back across town after eating lunch....I usually feel like I'm going to crap my pants by the time I get back home....lol

I'm not saying it isn't the case, but usually it's either fairly priced or high-quality. Very very hard to get both and the place remain open, unless it's a money laundering business or belongs to a rich guy to keep his wife busy.

Anyways... I've had my share of relatively cheap all you can eat sushi places and never regretted a bit, although it was never high grade fish.

I'm not saying it isn't the case, but usually it's either fairly priced or high-quality. Very very hard to get both and the place remain open, unless it's a money laundering business or belongs to a rich guy to keep his wife busy.

Anyways... I've had my share of relatively cheap all you can eat sushi places and never regretted a bit, although it was never high grade fish.

The way I figure it...if it doesn't make me sick or give me a bad case of the squirts....its high quality enough for me :)

The way I figure it...if it doesn't make me sick or give me a bad case of the squirts....its high quality enough for me :)

Oh, sure. Totally agree. It's just that they actually do have a grading system in the sushi world. But definitely, if it tastes good and the place is clean, I dive into it like there's no tomorrow.

Attachments

• sushi.jpg
    sushi.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 241
I love it too. If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life that would not be it. I'm a beef guy

$20 Canadian, all you can eat in Toronto, made to order, also has steak, chicken breast, and other food,

quality is mediocre, but from the videos I see on youtube, mediocre Toronto sushi is high quality American sushi aha

Never understood why people on this forum consider sushi/sashimi a cheat meal?

I love sushi man. Depending on where you live, however, prices can vary greatly. Costco actually sells really good packs of sushi grade tuna. You can literally by the stuff by the pound and its really high quality. Sometimes I prefer to do a quick sear on the sides, but it can be eaten raw.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear