over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Safe Cycles For 40+ ???

A50#

Old School Moderator
Staff member
Registered
I know legally a doctor in the US cant prescribe drugs for athletic performance but I have a doctor I've known for 25 yrs + that is very open minded and we have talks a lot that are 'strictly off record'. Keep in mind this is coming from a general practitioner who knows very little about true human athletic performance so I take all his info with a grain of salt but I do enjoy hearing his opinion on things.

I recently approached him about bumping up my TRT dose up and possibly adding a script for HGH. He did bump up my TRT some but he went on a rant about a Mayo Clinic article that he referenced to saying that HGH may not be beneficial and may even be counterproductive in older athletes.

He mentioned how important heart health was to an aging male and how you want to keep things like cholesterol glucose blood pressure all under control which I fully respect and fully understand all of that.
His overall opinion was to not do anything that would put any of your lab work out of range.

I'm wondering what you guys here at PM would suggest for than man 40+ that would be safe with little to no side effects while being able to maintain perfect blood work?

most will just double their trt dose.....and add mast or primo....

best....easiest, safest thing.....

IMO.

:)

I would increase my test dose. Go with prop and inject everyday. You will feel it. I take 40 mgs everyday of prop and I feel great. I am almost 6 feet 4 though. Everyday and prop was the key for me.

Test prop 100mg EOD
Primobolan enanthate 100mgEOD

Supposedly deca isn't heart healthy but 100mg does wonders for old man joints 😅
2ius HGH for antiaging
Or 100mcg GHRP2/100mcg cjc no DAC 3x/day

Last edited:
Add more test.. Or add primo to your trt.. I've done that many times and it worked great.. I'm very interested in 1 test cyp.. From everything I heard and read on it its a very good compound and pretty safe compared to many other compounds on the market.. Will see.. The key as always is to do blood work at the very end of your cycle to see the effect.. If numbers look good then on your next go around use it again..

I would increase my test dose. Go with prop and inject everyday. You will feel it. I take 40 mgs everyday of prop and I feel great. I am almost 6 feet 4 though. Everyday and prop was the key for me.

what does height have to do with anything...???

:confused:

I know legally a doctor in the US cant prescribe drugs for athletic performance but I have a doctor I've known for 25 yrs + that is very open minded and we have talks a lot that are 'strictly off record'. Keep in mind this is coming from a general practitioner who knows very little about true human athletic performance so I take all his info with a grain of salt but I do enjoy hearing his opinion on things.

I recently approached him about bumping up my TRT dose up and possibly adding a script for HGH. He did bump up my TRT some but he went on a rant about a Mayo Clinic article that he referenced to saying that HGH may not be beneficial and may even be counterproductive in older athletes.

He mentioned how important heart health was to an aging male and how you want to keep things like cholesterol glucose blood pressure all under control which I fully respect and fully understand all of that.
His overall opinion was to not do anything that would put any of your lab work out of range.

I'm wondering what you guys here at PM would suggest for than man 40+ that would be safe with little to no side effects while being able to maintain perfect blood work?

Are you planing to compete?

what does height have to do with anything...???

:confused:[/QUOTE. Are you familiar with allometric scaling? Have you ever taken a class in biochemistry ?

LMAOOO

wow you wasted hours on that class....

so....because you are 6in taller than a regular person....you need
more aas than the average height guy...???

LOL....that's a good one...

can you post your numbers on 40mg a day..???

almost 300mgs a week....what your numbers...???

:cool:

I'm 50 and now on TRT and HGH. I keep my Test around 900, but will blast twice per year. I will blast at 300-350mg per week, test-C per week only. And stay on my 2u's of HGH. That's it. At my age, I do not feel safe running any orals or anything else.

As it is now, I will slightly bump up my T injections just a hair here and there when I am not seeing any gains, or feel flat. So far a year in, I have no complaints. I look and feel great overall.

The others have covered it.

Mainly trt and you either up the test a little and/or add some primo (400mg max) or a little mast (50mg per day max). As JJ mentioned maybe 100-200mg deca could benefit you. Just low doses of those compounds in short cycles and trt in between.

Added to the above could be 2iu hgh or perhaps a little tesamorelin or cjc-dac etc.

The only 2 compounds i would run is this:

Test E or Prop too get in the high range but still within normal range
HGH

LMAOOO

wow you wasted hours on that class....

so....because you are 6in taller than a regular person....you need
more aas than the average height guy...???

LOL....that's a good one...

can you post your numbers on 40mg a day..???

almost 300mgs a week....what your numbers...???

:cool:
I just read what I wrote and I didn't mean to come off as a .douche bag! I apologize! Haha! My point was that using these kinds of pharmacokinetics is how they determine dosages. . Biochemistry isn't waste of time, it is responsible for the modern medicine that you rely on everyday to survive.

Are you planing to compete?

No sir. No more competing for me Emeric. I just want to look a notch or two above the guys in my gym and look real good for vacation 2-3 times per year while maintaining my health and feeling good. I'm not chasing the size game nor the super ripped look anymore just somewhere in the middle.

most will just double their trt dose.....and add mast or primo....

best....easiest, safest thing.....

IMO.

:)

:yeahthat:

No sir. No more competing for me Emeric. I just want to look a notch or two above the guys in my gym and look real good for vacation 2-3 times per year while maintaining my health and feeling good. I'm not chasing the size game nor the super ripped look anymore just somewhere in the middle.

OK, than ignore all the recommendations. I will PM you my tel # and email.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws