over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dnp and Tinnitus?

brownbanana

Registered
Has anyone experienced this? I just noticed it a couple of hours ago. I haven't heard anything loud. I noticed it just as I laid my head on my pillow (thereby covering my ear). It has gotten a little louder since then. I am trying to figure out what caused it. As I googled Tinnitus, it does state high doses of aspirin can cause it (as well as other drugs: "elevated levels of common drugs that can be toxic to the inner ear in high doses".)

My best guess so far is it may be the Dnp. Just bumped it to 400mg today.

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced this? I just noticed it a couple of hours ago. I haven't heard anything loud. I noticed it just as I laid my head on my pillow (thereby covering my ear). It has gotten a little louder since then. I am trying to figure out what caused it. As I googled Tinnitus, it does state high doses of aspirin can cause it (as well as other drugs: "elevated levels of common drugs that can be toxic to the inner ear in high doses".)

My best guess so far is it may be the Dnp. Just bumped it to 400mg today.

Very possible and I have noticed the same. I suffer from tinnitus and it can be really bad to the point were I am pretty much deaf. DNP in simple terms really messes up with your insides so it's likely that. I have noticed quite a few drugs have the ptotential to worsen it. Another one that stands out is melanotan 2. Just monitor things closely and I wouldn't ever use more than 400mg DNP and so use a lower dose (100-400mg) over a longer duration compared to a high dose over 1-2 weeks. DNP also causes allergic reactions for me everytime and they can be severe. Although it does work better than any other fatburner :eek::D

Last edited:
I did not know if it was related to DNP, I had never happened before, but I had the ear like plugged for a few days, it was uncomfortable and very difficult to solve. But according to wine, it left.

Thank you, it has been many years since it has been this bad. Haven't been able to sleep because of it. I also appreciate the extra input. My skin is itchy, and pillow is soaked with sweat. The tinnitus I got from firing a +p .40 in a enclosed space (I am sure there are more contributions to my tinnitus). But this time came fairly close to the same severity and I will take that as a clue to drop the dose to 200mg. Everything else I have been on for over 2 month. I did increase my vitamin C and Magnesium but i don't think it is those.

Last edited:
I did not know if it was related to DNP, I had never happened before, but I had the ear like plugged for a few days, it was uncomfortable and very difficult to solve. But according to wine, it left.

Mine feels plugged. Unfortunately I have to listen to the body on this one.

Last edited:
barely noticeable on 800mg, just felt it once when i was alone at home and it was real quit, and now too if i think about, could be just the fact that 800mg of dnp makes u feel pretty crappy, and i just pay attention to small things, and it ll make u feel even crappier if u are doing keto at same time or dont eat enough carbs...

I was just thinking right now how I feel like crap. I am at about 50g carbs right now. I am considering if I want to throw in some complex carbs right now because I have class plus workout. This is my first run with DNP. 400mg is kicking my ass but i also live in the south. Energy is okay but i think it is because the stuff makes me a bit nervous. My mind is kinda foggy.

Last edited:
brownbanana . . . make some room in your inbox please.

I was just thinking right now how I feel like crap. I am at about 50g carbs right now. I am considering if I want to throw in some complex carbs right now because I have class plus workout. This is my first run with DNP. 400mg is kicking my ass but i also live in the south. Energy is okay but i think it is because the stuff makes me a bit nervous. My mind is kinda foggy.

Yes you should feel better eating carbs. Although in other ways you will get more side effects from the DNP. Get ready to get hot and sweat profusely after eating those carbs. Please do not go above 400mg DNP ever. The DNP will still be building up too so expect things to get worst. DNP should not be taken lightly. I hope you are drinking lot's of water and supplmenting with vitamins/minerals etc.

Tinitus can come and go. It may even be blood pressure related if the DNP raises your BP quickly.

whats kicking ur ass is the low carb diet, it s less effective and it makes ppl feel twice as shitty

whats kicking ur ass is the low carb diet, it s less effective and it makes ppl feel twice as shitty

I highly disagree. Low carbs worked great for me on dnp. I went to 750mg a day on it. When I took moderate or high carbs that is when I felt the worst with regards to sweating and having issues with breathing and just feeling like complete shit.

Now that I've cleaned up my diet in this bulk, I won't gain as much fat as before so no reason to ever go 750 a day again for me. But low carbs is way better than high carbs on dnp for me and a lot of other people.

Higher carbs doesn't make sense.

I highly disagree. Low carbs worked great for me on dnp. I went to 750mg a day on it. When I took moderate or high carbs that is when I felt the worst with regards to sweating and having issues with breathing and just feeling like complete shit.

Now that I've cleaned up my diet in this bulk, I won't gain as much fat as before so no reason to ever go 750 a day again for me. But low carbs is way better than high carbs on dnp for me and a lot of other people.

more carbs =more heat, but that s what makes it technically more efficient, more heat exerted =more fat burned.....carbs are the fuel for that drug.....but the heat is not my problem, the general feeling of no energy and lethargy is what I hate. More carbs I eat- more heat I produce-more fat i burn...is the theory behind that thing...
But in the end is whatever works best for you. I ve tried both...several legit "gurus' advice to eat more carbs, even as much as want to, and i feel much better now....

Last edited:

true more carbs =more heat, but that s what makes it technically more efficient, more heat exerted =more fat burned.....carbs are the fuel for that drug.....but the heat is not my problem, the general feeling of no energy and lethargy is what I hate. More carbs I eat- more heat I produce-more fat i burn...

I agree with both of you. Although everyone is different. But I personally think balanced macros (of course limited too) are optimal. Some are fine with higher doses but for most people you don't need more than 400mg per day. Anymore just makes you feel too bad and for some they are unable to do anything at higher doses and just suffer. I know people who have done 1g and got great results even though they couldn't train and laid in bed most days but why be stupid and do that. Balanced macros and a sensible dose of DNP over 3-4 weeks.

more carbs =more heat, but that s what makes it technically more efficient, more heat exerted =more fat burned.....carbs are the fuel for that drug.....but the heat is not my problem, the general feeling of no energy and lethargy is what I hate. More carbs I eat- more heat I produce-more fat i burn...is the theory behind that thing...

yep, you're still dumb as fuck

yep, you're still dumb as fuck

ughh, the same silly ignorant prick , over and over again,every day , on every thread with his stupid "dog pic" , annoying like a fkn tick.......frkn douche...Read some articles and listen to some legit people's experiences before opening ur big mouth u silly cunt

Last edited:
ughh, the same silly ignorant prick , over and over again,every day , on every thread with his stupid "dog pic" , annoying like a fkn tick.......frkn douche...Read some articles and listen to some legit people's experiences before opening ur big mouth u silly cunt

heeeeey no gradeschool gay insults

he's learning :eek:

heeeeey no gradeschool gay insults

he's learning :eek:

YOU should NEVER speak again on this board...but maybe a "ballet dancers" fan forum or something else...dipshit clown...outrages for you giving advice and argue with me about gear...

Attachments

• clown.jpg
    clown.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 126
Yes you should feel better eating carbs. Although in other ways you will get more side effects from the DNP. Get ready to get hot and sweat profusely after eating those carbs. Please do not go above 400mg DNP ever. The DNP will still be building up too so expect things to get worst. DNP should not be taken lightly. I hope you are drinking lot's of water and supplmenting with vitamins/minerals etc.

Put it this way, I lock the stuff up in my safe and open my safe when I need to take a dose. Granted, I have kids running around my place but the stuff scares the shit out of me.

I seem to be urinating alot, damn near every hour. I have had exactly 1.5 gallons of water today but I am trying to drink enough to piss clear (hasnt happened yet).

I read around alot and couldnt find a solid basis for supplementation. So I am going with my basic regime. But I increased my Vit C via Emergen-C to 3 packets. Anyone know the max I can take of those? Cant tell if it is in my head or not but they make me feel better.

Tinitus can come and go. It may even be blood pressure related if the DNP raises your BP quickly.

I thought about that, and I remember it coming and going. As well as struggling with high BP (140/90 on average), but this time, I couldnt hear out of my left ear. Scared the hell out of me.

-----

I am on the fence about eating carbs. I damn near threw up in the towel bin at the gym in front of some kids. The locker room that was 30 seconds away was too far to make it(if I would have tried). Made it to a chair though. I dont get to that point easily but glad I discovered some boundaries.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws