over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How agreesive with Letro can I be?

dbbt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ive got some gyno in the past 2 weeks. I had been taking arimidex the whole time at .5mg e3d. I added in some deca 6 weeks ago and now I have lumps. I want this gyno gone. I got my letro 2.5mg today and took 5mg. Anyone think taking 5mg today and 2.5mg every day till its gone is too aggressive?

Ive got some gyno in the past 2 weeks. I had been taking arimidex the whole time at .5mg e3d. I added in some deca 6 weeks ago and now I have lumps. I want this gyno gone. I got my letro 2.5mg today and took 5mg. Anyone think taking 5mg today and 2.5mg every day till its gone is too aggressive?

Some Deca? How much?

Don't underestimate the effectiveness of Letro. .625mg/weekly on 600mgs Test had my E2 in low teens. It takes 6+ weeks to stabilize blood levels so it can be difficult to dial in.

I suggest you get blood work done first. You could have prolactin related gyno, not estrogen related. Letro wouldn't help you with prolactin, you'll need dostinex.

Here is some research reading on the topic:
https://www.evolutionary.org/letrozole-femara
https://www.evolutionary.org/dostinex-cabergoline

Last edited:
Last edited:

What exactly are you running? Doses?

Ideally you need bloodwork including prolactin.

If it estrogenic gyno then I recommend adding Nolvadex/tamoxifen to an AI (your arimidex). Start at 20mg and if the gyno goes carry on with 10mg for a short time. Although even nolva on cycle can bring merits and I personally run it solo (no traditional ai with it) at times.

Letro is great but a little goes a long way. I would only recommend higher doses if your estrogen is elevated and you want to dry out as fast as possible. Otherwise approx 500mcg per day (or 1mg-1.25mg eod) should be more than enough. Running 2.5mg+ per day could cause more problems in the future.

If you have issues with prolactin then I recommend dostinex. Even 0.25mg twice weekly would destroy prolactin as it's very effective in that regard. Some like to use 0.5mg twice weekly and either dose would be good. That should be used in addition to your AI. Don't stay on dostinex too long just enough time to get your prolactin down.

What exactly are you running? Doses?

Ideally you need bloodwork including prolactin.

If it estrogenic gyno then I recommend adding Nolvadex/tamoxifen to an AI (your arimidex). Start at 20mg and if the gyno goes carry on with 10mg for a short time. Although even nolva on cycle can bring merits and I personally run it solo (no traditional ai with it) at times.

Letro is great but a little goes a long way. I would only recommend higher doses if your estrogen is elevated and you want to dry out as fast as possible. Otherwise approx 500mcg per day (or 1mg-1.25mg eod) should be more than enough. Running 2.5mg+ per day could cause more problems in the future.

If you have issues with prolactin then I recommend dostinex. Even 0.25mg twice weekly would destroy prolactin as it's very effective in that regard. Some like to use 0.5mg twice weekly and either dose would be good. That should be used in addition to your AI. Don't stay on dostinex too long just enough time to get your prolactin down.

Agree with Elvia, an ai will help with stopping more test from converting to estrogen. But you need nolva for the actual gyno. I've heard of people reversing newly acquired gyno with letro(but heard it was hell because they crashed there e2 to rick bottom to do it. But personally I would ALWAYS use nolva or roloxifene. If you google it there are studies using nolva/rolox to reverse gyno.

Wrong, it can help.

You have studies that link letrozole use to decrease in prolactin? I would love to see them, as it would be a great addition to the many anti-prolactin articles out there. I'm always open to debate, let's see some science. :D

What I'm running:

200mg Test C
300mg Deca
50mg Winny
50mg Var

I took 5mg Letro yesterday which was Day 1
and 2.5mg today day 2. I agree with Letro working for estro and prolact. It always has. Ive been on HRT for years and just decided to run some deca and orals this summer and all of the sudden gyno hit several weeks into deca. I have been taking adex the entirety of HRT every 3 days at .5mg.

The gyno is about 20-30% smaller already. Thanks everyone who offered suggestions.

What I'm running:

200mg Test C

300mg Deca

50mg Winny

50mg Var

I took 5mg Letro yesterday which was Day 1

and 2.5mg today day 2. I agree with Letro working for estro and prolact. It always has. Ive been on HRT for years and just decided to run some deca and orals this summer and all of the sudden gyno hit several weeks into deca. I have been taking adex the entirety of HRT every 3 days at .5mg.

The gyno is about 20-30% smaller already. Thanks everyone who offered suggestions.

No way you got gyno from the deca in 2 weeks it's hard to raise prolactin if you dose deca at 300-400 and the only way would raise the prolactin at that point would be at least 6 weeks of deca use at those numbers . Caber yes should be ran from day one with deca but still takes long time for deca side to peak in blood . So you I would say are very estrogen sensitive gyno is from your test or not running your ai dose right from day one with your test .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letro reverses my gyro in 5-7 days and I got it while on Tren.

I never heard of high prolactin causing gyno

Raloxifene worked great for my gyno and didn't have the nasty sides of letro

Raloxifene worked great for my gyno and didn't have the nasty sides of letro

Well guys my gyno is still there and I've been taking 2.5mg every day for probably 10 days. Should I keep it up with Letro or switch to nolva or something else. I have dropped all compounds except the Test to try to get ahold of this situation. Maybe my letro is bad or maybe I need to stick it out several weeks? Need advice gents! I have adex pills but quit taking them once I got the gyno and the letro arrived.

Well guys my gyno is still there and I've been taking 2.5mg every day for probably 10 days. Should I keep it up with Letro or switch to nolva or something else. I have dropped all compounds except the Test to try to get ahold of this situation. Maybe my letro is bad or maybe I need to stick it out several weeks? Need advice gents! I have adex pills but quit taking them once I got the gyno and the letro arrived.
The cessation of adex will ensure the Rise of estro/ gyno so I'd get some Nolvadex personally and run that so,e what aggressively for 3 weeks or until gyro starts to show so,e what improvement and then back down to reasonable dose until it's gone.
Adex has a very bad rebound for some people and I'm definitely one of them. Exemestane is always my go to for estro control. 12.5 2x/wk handles it for me.

Food for thought. Hope you get well. I'd also drop your test to trt dose (200mg/wk) until it's under control. Then do wtvr you want with all things in hand to start with*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

The cessation of adex will ensure the Rise of estro/ gyno so I'd get some Nolvadex personally and run that so,e what aggressively for 3 weeks or until gyro starts to show so,e what improvement and then back down to reasonable dose until it's gone.
Adex has a very bad rebound for some people and I'm definitely one of them. Exemestane is always my go to for estro control. 12.5 2x/wk handles it for me.

Food for thought. Hope you get well. I'd also drop your test to trt dose (200mg/wk) until it's under control. Then do wtvr you want with all things in hand to start with*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

If your gyno is that bad you need to drop the test do a proper pct and letro it so you get back on track . Running test is not going to help you

If your gyno is that bad you need to drop the test do a proper pct and letro it so you get back on track . Running test is not going to help you

Im on HRT 160mg, is that dose ok or?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member