over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is a bonafide douchebag

ALLEX

Banned
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOloaIzd4W4"]PHIL HEATH trashes haters and calls out LUIMARCO after MR OLYMPIA 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

Yep.. he comes in worse then prejudging . While ramy improved.. yet still won?!

politics are a bitch.....

Phils a money maker for the IFBB...

don't you get it...??

Ramy can barely speak English....and don't do any guest posing
over here....

:lightbulb:

Phil Heath has the personality of a 10 year old insecure boy who will jump on anybody who slightly criticizes him with immature arguments like "my father is taller than yours" or crap like that.

Ramy's English got MUCH MUCH better in the last year and I don't think he'd have a problem to get around promoting IFBB.

Big Ramy is the next Mr. O. I hope it happens next year. He improved tremendously from 2016 and will have more maturity one year from now.

I always admired Phil's talent and never gave much attention to his childish personality, but this time around I just wish I didn't have to see this prick again. A sport that had true gentlemen like Haney, Yates, Coleman and Cutler as its main ambassadors, now has an idiot spewing profanity because he won the title. Truly shameful.

If I was IFBB's president I'd make a few phone calls today to make sure this douchebag was out of the top 3 next year.

agreed 100%

The open is a joke. The physiques look terrible and Phil is an awful "champion." The Dorian personality reigns supreme: kept his mouth shut, won, disappeared, repeat.

The Classic Physique division is awesome. Look at the photos of Chris Bumstead on MD. Shredded, separated, waist tapers, and can vacuum like Zane.

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Thats the funniest isht thats ive seen in a while hahahahah!! Look at him riding high on cloud 9
hahahahahaha! got me laughing here at home all alone
and the haters still hating hahahahahahah!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!! Thats the funniest isht thats ive seen in a while hahahahah!! Look at him riding high on cloud 9

Hi Phil.

I cant watch video, biggest douchebag. little boy

politics are a bitch.....

Phils a money maker for the IFBB...

don't you get it...??

Ramy can barely speak English....and don't do any guest posing
over here....

:lightbulb:

Man this is oh so very true and applicable to many other things outside of sports. Great point Tenny!

Aaaaand thats how our industry is going to hell with guys like this 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Ramy ftw next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy is a piece of shit. lol he talks shit on Ramy saying he is a loser cause he lost, then later says hey guys I got to give it up to those other competitors I beat, I give them props, and if I can give props to the other BBers I beat then you fans of them should give me props......lol! This guy wants so much attention and he still gives so much attention to his haters! lol dude after being declared 6 time mr O you still pay attention to the shit talkers??? Dude by that many wins under your belt, usually you arent insecure so much to pay THAT much attention to people who talk shit on you. His speech on stage after winning was all about how he was insecure he couldnt make division 1 basketball and he needed an outlet to deal with it lol.

I wonder if part of the reason it means so much to him is because he talks so much shit back. So if he doesnt win he would be totally bent out of his mind. What I cant imagine is for him to act like this and especially post it for everyone to see, he must have his crew around him hopping on his dick all day long. Only like minded people could stand his shit all day.

All of these videos of him displaying "confidence" just show how insecure he is. He knows in his head that he should have lost. He would not publicize a video defending his title if he really felt confident about it and was a professional. It's like a dick measuring contest lol (and his belly button is probably bigger than his dick at this moment)

As long as Big Ramy stays healthy and hardens up/matures in terms of his musculature, he will absolutely destroy Phil next year.

But a year is a long way away, a lot can happen.

Phil's ego is outgrowing his physique. I mean come on, he is in a time where the bodybuilders are amazing, but there are no Ronnie's, Dorian's, (Dexter might be the exception as a legend but he's 48), Levrone's, Haney's, prime Flex Wheeler's....

He needs to buy one of Dallas's "Outgrow your Ego' shirts and live in it.

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I miss Jay.

Man was pure class.

Was handed 2nd place FIVE times to Ronnie, never once did you see him bitch and moan.

Won, lost and came back and won AGAIN; Still humble, and never shit talked anyone (especially some guy sitting in the mountains of croatia making videos).

There's a reason people dislike Phil more than any other Mr. O; and the physique is only a small part of it.

Phil is a child, amazing how insecure he is STILL :eek:
Lashing out at some supposed non-entity on the net? :confused:

Attachments

• secret002.jpg
    secret002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 1,313
Right ALLEX...especially Haney. You ever meet this man in person, you will know the meaning of class and humility. He will act like its an honor to meet you, which of course its the other way around. What a great man, Lee Haney.

I always admired Phil's talent and never gave much attention to his childish personality, but this time around I just wish I didn't have to see this prick again. A sport that had true gentlemen like Haney, Yates, Coleman and Cutler as its main ambassadors, now has an idiot spewing profanity because he won the title. Truly shameful.

Guy sounds like a lot of the gangbanger inmates I used to babysit. Zero class total trash. He said everything he needed to say in that video to prove just how classless this guy is. Seriously just needs his ass kicked. That's the best there is?

I am not a fan of Phil's so I don't click on any of his links, Instagram, twitter or any other thing that will help bring him fame and fortune. I would be responsible for for perpetuating some thing I don't agree with if I did.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws