over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

See What Extended Slin Use Ultimately Does

Mini Truck

Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Makes you WORSE not BETTER :lightbulb:!

All this nonsense about banging 50 iu's of Lantus a day.
I'm a Type 1 Diabetic and don't use that much insulin.

-MT

Attachments

• heath.jpg
    heath.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,109
I don't think it's the slin that is doing it, I think it's the oil.

If anything he was smart to add some oil to the lower quads to combat Rammy's gigantic quads.

his waist looks doubled...

:cool:

Obviously no one knows but people in the past have said he used no insulin etc. But when I look at him I just think insulin. Again no one knows what he is on apart from him. But his physique looks like he is loaded with slin and he probably even uses it near contest with lot's of carbs to fill out. His muscles look like balloons filled with air.

Hard to pin anything you see here on insulin. There are comparatively small changes happening here. If you have a small hernia it can and will stretch out with time, just from all the food and lifting. And stomach bloat at one small particular time widow can be due to whatever you just ate.

A few years ago we were arguing about Phil's use or non-use of insulin. "Skip" who knows Phil said Phil doesn't and never did use insulin (back then). Not much GH either, GH only came after many pro wins. :D

Hard to pin anything you see here on insulin. There are comparatively small changes happening here. If you have a small hernia it can and will stretch out with time, just from all the food and lifting. And stomach bloat at one small particular time widow can be due to whatever you just ate.

A few years ago we were arguing about Phil's use or non-use of insulin. "Skip" who knows Phil said Phil doesn't and never did use insulin (back then). Not much GH either, GH only came after many pro wins. :D

He was broke right when he turned pro. He barely had enough money to cover hotel and food expenses at that show. No surprise he scraped by on whatever AAS he could get.

He was broke right when he turned pro. He barely had enough money to cover hotel and food expenses at that show. No surprise he scraped by on whatever AAS he could get.

Whatever he used to turn pro I'm positive had little to nothing to do with funds.
No doubt in my mind he would have been sponsored with whatever. I seem to remember Iabadman saying he talked with Phil wrt to sponsorship before he turned pro. Iabadman said something about them talking about adding GH into the stack, but from what I remember Iabadman said he didn't get involved so who knows what Phil did ultimately. I think he had caught Jay's eye too at that point.

Isn't Sergio Jr broke too, I think I read that somewhere. Yet he won a pro show. Promising bodybuilders always find a way, especially when it comes to drugs.:D

I can't imagine he used oil in his midsection and it ain't a little bloat
from what he just ate.

-MT

Attachments

• heath1.jpg
    heath1.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 966
Mini, i see what your saying, but then look at 2016 phil's midsection looks awesome. But the couple years prior and 2017 his midsection looks terrible....i think it has more to do with dieting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Regardless of what he is taking there is a change in his mid section. He deff has the bubble gut which I hate in bodybuilding. He needs to stop whatever is doing it because it looks horrible.

Mini, i see what your saying, but then look at 2016 phil's midsection looks awesome. But the couple years prior and 2017 his midsection looks terrible....i think it has more to do with dieting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

no way does that have something to do with diet

He's had a gut for many years now. It's mainly from constantly stretching his stomach from enormous amounts of food. The drugs don't help but without the food he wouldn't have the gut.

This pic is supposedly from 2010!

Attachments

• phil-heath-gut-mr-olympia.jpg
    phil-heath-gut-mr-olympia.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 931
Just looks like hes been training for a long time and each year he grew a little.

Each year he is either better or worse. Depending on condition. Hes not always grtting worse 2016 he was awesome. People are such haters. Ya its the slin. Not years of training and eating its just the slin

Regardless of what he is taking there is a change in his mid section. He deff has the bubble gut which I hate in bodybuilding. He needs to stop whatever is doing it because it looks horrible.

He can't dramatically reduce his food intake and he can't dramatically lower the drugs. The gut will not come down as long as he competes, only thing he can do is control his food and fluids at the last minute and suck it in onstage.

Ramy has a much bigger mudsection but Phil has a shorter midsection so it has nowhere to go but out. Like Kai, like Dorian, like Ronnie, all guys with long legs with short torso. Guys with longer midsection don't get it as easily.

Last edited:
The stretching from food theory kills me. It's visceral fat in there.

He can't dramatically reduce his food intake and he can't dramatically lower the drugs. The gut will not come down as long as he competes, only thing he can do is control his food and fluids at the last minute and suck it in onstage.

Ramy has a much bigger mudsection but Phil has a shorter midsection so it has nowhere to go but out. Like Kai, like Dorian, like Ronnie, all guys with long legs with short torso. Guys with longer midsection don't get it as easily.

I do think with Phil there are other factors. But pretty much 99% of the time when guys go on about slin or hgh gut it's mainly just food. I used to eat massive meals and have had an issue with my waist. I have taken steps to change that and it's working but one big meal and the distention can be quite bad. Some of these guys load on too many carbs and it can result in extreme fullness all over but definitely in the waist too. Although I do think there are other factors when it comes ot Phil.

Just adding guys go on about certain people but it's true many of the big names have the same issues. Even Dexter known for his little waist has had a big gut on stage. Shaun Rhoden was the same this year especially for prejudging. Even guys with tiny waists from the front and ripped to shreds like Sadik can have gut issues (not on stage but in general). Food really is the main factor for most of these guys. Loading on the wrong types and amounts of carbs or using some too late can make a massive difference to their look on stage.

The stretching from food theory kills me. It's visceral fat in there.

It'll never happen but I'd like to see scans to see if that's the case. Lots of visceral fat while being extremely lean. I don't know if the drugs can prevent the burning of visceral fat but not subcutaneous. Without drugs the opposite is the case, visceral is lost preferentually first. GH reduces visceral fat too.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear