over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My E2 and PSA blood work..

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
Ok.. I have been getting my e2 checked very regular as the lab is close and its 40 dollars.. Takes away any worries and I can make adjustments.. I also check my PSA as my dad died of prostate cancer and I occasionally get " swelling" or pressure in that region..

In regards to E2 test I always take 6 mgs of aromasin ( tues thurs Sunday) and have the test done on a Friday or weds.. I run 25 mgs of test a day and wait about 16 hours after last shot.. I also take DIM at 200 mgs a day.. This has been constant for many months..

45 days ago my estro was at 27 ( range 7.6 to 42.6) .. Felt good.. Morning wood like I was 18 again.. Good sex drive..

Last test was last weds and my E2 is now 15.3.. The last two weeks my already bad shoulders are aweful.. Hard time sleeping.. Back is very stiff .. No morning wood the last week at all.. Sex drive is ok but has to be initiated..

I truly believe it's just the build up of AROMASIN.. This has happened before to me ( no blood work to prove it) when even taking the lowest amount of aromasin.. So in other words Id like to increase my estro by a bit and get around 30..

Now to my PSA.. THIS ACTUALLY SHOCKED ME.. I always feel pressure and have a bit of urine hesitation when I piss.. Been like that for years.. Had a finger exam recently and dr said it felt fine.. Said he feels the pressure is cause from me constantly having sex lol.. My wife and I have sex at least 4 times a week still and he says it's going to feel like that with constant " use".. But I am still happy and relieved to see it down .. Last year I had a 1.4.. This time ( no sex for 36 hours before test) it was a 0.6 ( range 0.0 to 4.0) .. So I am relieved .. Will test again in 4 to 6 months.. I truly believe DIM and curcumin have help my PSA numbers greatly..

So let's here opinions.. Here is what I'm thinking estro wise...
1) drop the aromasin and just increase DIM 300 mgs and use that as my primary anti e and re test in 30 days..
2) just take aromasin twice a week ( Monday 6 mgs thurs 6 mgs) and keep DIM at 200 mgs
3) keep Dim at 200 mgs and go to arimidex as its not as harsh on estro.. .
.5 mgs mon thurs and let numbers gradually increase.. ( I don't want to take more than that because the last time I took arimidex it tanked my hdl big time .. Aromasin did not do that and all variables were the same) ..

So ok class.. What Ya thinking 😜

Last edited:
You said you r on aromasin-test-dim non stop
so what you did differently between your first and last blood test?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You said you r on aromasin-test-dim non stop
so what you did differently between your first and last blood test?

Actually nothing.. Same dosages.. Same compounds.. Everything.. I think it's the accumulation of aromasin.. Although it has a very short half life it's a suicide.. I know of two studies that shows it takes around 72 to 96 hours for estro to go back to baseline.. So my guess is thd repeated taking of aromasin has finally, over the last two months, driven it too low.. Now I know many won't consider 15 " too low" but if it's 15 the day after taking the aromasin ( 6 mgs) can you imagine what it is the day of lol.. ? But like I previously mentioned the joints started aching more than usual.. And morning wood became non existant very quickly.. This is when I got the test done again..

So drop the aromasin to twice a week or up the androgens? I like the latter personally..:D

Aromasin is a bitch to figure out id break it down to quarters and go eod but certainly get your estro to where u get wood

Aromasin is a bitch to figure out id break it down to quarters and go eod but certainly get your estro to where u get wood

I'm already doing aromasin every other day at 6 mgs.. Thas what I think is the problem..

So drop the aromasin to twice a week or up the androgens? I like the latter personally..:D

Yeah that's what I'm leaning toward is to just do the aromasin twice a week.. I was just at a trt forum and the dr there said this is why he doesn't like aromasin on trt doses.. It's too hard to dail in with its suicide abilities.. That is why he recommends arimidex .. He said it has nothing to do with cost but the ability to dial it in better..

I'm already doing aromasin every other day at 6 mgs.. Thas what I think is the problem..

What I mean and I apologize for being unclear but I would allow my estro to rise along with my pipe and my joints and once im feeling it rise back up i would jump on 6.25 eod or even e3d u need aromasin i do not see how u can avoid it now that u know 6.25 is working u just need to adjust frequency

accumulation of aromasin.. Although it has a very short half life it's a suicide...

this is why i dont like aromasin...
every time i tried it i went from feeling bloated/sensitive nips to too little..
i dont feel like i have the control i do with adex.:lightbulb:

What I mean and I apologize for being unclear but I would allow my estro to rise along with my pipe and my joints and once im feeling it rise back up i would jump on 6.25 eod or even e3d u need aromasin i do not see how u can avoid it now that u know 6.25 is working u just need to adjust frequency

Gotcha.. I was thinking that too.. To take a week off and then adjust..

this is why i dont like aromasin...
every time i tried it i went from feeling bloated/sensitive nips to too little..
i dont feel like i have the control i do with adex.:lightbulb:

Yeah.. From a ESTRo of 27 to 15 in about a month ISNT good.. I know many like a E2 to be around 22.. And 15 isn't that far off but still on the low end of normal.. Losing morning wood ( used to wake me up at night too.. Now the bastard just looks defeated) was my first indicator along with aweful shoulder pain.. My worry of course is that the free fall isn't over and it could go lower so I'm pulling aromasin out for a week.. Will either do just 6 mgs twice a week or switch to arimidex at .5 twice a week..

When I was on TRT we were close in dosage. I think I was at 20mg daily.

I was using DIM at 200mg daily, and any blood work I had done my MD would tell me that my E2 was where it needed to be and I know he told me once that he liked to see anything between 25-35.

I always felt good, had morning wood at various times, etc. I am just now getting back started on my TRT...so we will see how things go.

One question though as I seen you mentioned some things that I was experiencing such as sleeping, back stiff..

How old is your mattress?? (Plus it sounds like you have worn it out already! :D)

We changed ours about 3 months ago, and my god I feel like a new man after having slept on the same one for too long! If I would have known it made that much of a difference, I would have done it way sooner!

Last edited:
When I was on TRT we were close in dosage. I think I was at 20mg daily.

I was using DIM at 200mg daily, and any blood work I had done my MD would tell me that my E2 was where it needed to be and I know he told me once that he liked to see anything between 25-35.

I always felt good, had morning wood at various times, etc. I am just now getting back started on my TRT...so we will see how things go.

One question though as I seen you mentioned some things that I was experiencing such as sleeping, back stiff..

How old is your mattress?? (Plus it sounds like you have worn it out already! :D)

We changed ours about 3 months ago, and my god I feel like a new man after having slept on the same one for too long! If I would have known it made that much of a difference, I would have done it way sooner!

Yeah mattress is fine.. Pretty new.. But I know what your talking about.. Yeah dim does work.. That was one of my options was to just increase my dim a bit and not use any anti e.. But it's amazing how e2 can change in a week or so.. From a " sweet spot" to " limp noodle" .. ;)

Yeah mattress is fine.. Pretty new.. But I know what your talking about.. Yeah dim does work.. That was one of my options was to just increase my dim a bit and not use any anti e.. But it's amazing how e2 can change in a week or so.. From a " sweet spot" to " limp noodle" .. ;)

It sucks.....I just attributed it to getting older. Plus me and my wife are not in synch all the time. My "sweet spot" is right after I wake up....but I get up around 3:30 AM and she would cut me off for a week if I woke her up that early!

I think it would be interesting to see what increasing your DIM dosage does if you are happy with where your levels are with your TRT dosage.

I've noticed this with aromasin also, but adex gives me the runs pretty bad after a while... I'm definitely going to look into DIM.

I've noticed this with aromasin also, but adex gives me the runs pretty bad after a while... I'm definitely going to look into DIM.

Yeah.. I'm not sure if Dim could do it on it's own if I upped the dose ( in regards to estro control) but I do give it credit for my Psa numbers along with curcumin.. i think arimidex would be easier to control.. if I go that route it will be very low dose arimidex as the t rt boards are full of guys who had the lipids banged up good with even low dose arimidex while Aroma sin had little effect.. hate hear about the stomach issue with arimidex though..

LATS at our age, I would stay with the aromasin a little longer trying to adjust the dose and get further blood work. I say this because of the HDL issues switching to arimidex.

LATS at our age, I would stay with the aromasin a little longer trying to adjust the dose and get further blood work. I say this because of the HDL issues switching to arimidex.

The thing I'm debating is doing the Aroma sin every 3 rd day.. so 6 mgs ( Mon thurs sun etc ) that may level out the estro to the 20s .. then get it checked again in 30 days

Good discussion guys!
LATS if I was you I would cut the arom and increase dim a bit
Dante likes it at 200-300 split in 2 doses morning and night

I have found that due to its ability to eliminate the aromatase enzyme, it takes much longer to recover low e2 levels with Aromasin...
it keeps estrogen suppressed for much longer than its half life suggest also.
So I agree with ur theory of a "build up"
I'd cease the aromasin till the sweet spot feelings come back, when signs of high e2 creep in I'd do the 6mg of Aroma twice a week only

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws