over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hadi Choopan - The Persian Wolf

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am a massive fan of Hadi. Dudes a freak, old school balls out training methods, hell fire suffering to get insidr out peeled, big dude still pulls Vaccums like the great Baito ( Must be a Persian thing , Vaccums)

flexibility like crazy. I will post some pics.

Motherfucking trump administration didn't give the poor guy a visa to compete at the O in America (He had qualified) and he was so disappointed in tears.

He is competing at Korean Grand Prix this weekend.

He has his Persian coach and also King Kamali helping him with final loading process.

King said if given a chance side by side Hadi would have taken Ashkanani.

I tend to agree. Hadi has great legs and more balanced then ashkanani whose legs don't match up tp his world class upper.

Wishing Hadi the best of luck this weekend and hope judge's give him a fair comparison. Hope everything goes well for hadi and he gets a fair callout.

ebf01c3ca8f0c30755fcd8b46ac64518.jpg
b059b27a8fe71e8d35e86573605670ab.jpg
223e4caa2c4e6d2bc21026ebb84dee0b.jpg
c30cfa56d5457b5294cb5fab2c16acf7.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

how is that for a RLS

Thats a fucking 212 competitor's back!
233f9e9fa34c62caf3f3b061206613be.jpg

side by side comparison with Rolley
3b0ed4124ab6e736c29b5344eb45df55.jpg

Hadi's flexibility
e63f1c1bc8ea03743460d6f9b59b476f.jpg
7e88ab409f7ed6bbd07d81cfb46a0ca3.jpg
1ab177996dfe8a1d1d09a79e80d6212e.jpg

Hadi - 8 years transformation
bda96c024ced6efaa815b4f761011c7d.jpg

You can see the genetics from 8 years ago. He looks awesome there to.

Hadi
149328e0f83db877fb3b35c2ed2bb46a.jpg
f8abf00da6699e0c8c6f05a516fb97ae.jpg

From a interview with Hadi online..

Hadi Choopan, AKA, (The Persian Wolf) is an Iranian professional bodybuilder and fitness sensation. He started his rise in the bodybuilding industry in 2016, when he won the IFBB Diamond Cup in Dubai, and his Pro Status.

Only two days later, he took part in his first ever Pro contest; finishing as a runner-up behind the legendary Rolley Winkalaar.

From there, The Persian Wolf continued to participate in IFBB professional shows; becoming known for his fantastic conditioning.

Hadi is known for his outstanding conditioning. He says that no amount of cardio alone can give him such results, dieting is more is the most important aspect to getting ‘ripped‘ in his opinion.

He eats clean, slow-releasing foods such as brown rice, avocados, and skinless chicken breast all year-round. This allows him to put on lean muscle mass without too much fat while in the off-season; making his transitions to competition prep much ‘smoother.’

Last edited:
This is how they brew monstors in Persia.

Hadi squats balls out. Huge believer in squats. Check out he has a fucking little towel stuffed at the back of his belt!

The whole gym has stopped working out and has gathered around to watch hadi squat big lol We can see in the background.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY52qchgW99/

yes sir. great great genetics indeed. he put on all that mass but the waist has not exploded like lets say Rolley.

He holded his own next to Rolley in his first pro show. Considering he just turned pro and Rolley being a sessoned competitor and known as a mass monstor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/3qtMj0m04f/

hardcore squatting .. He reminds me of Franco Columbo. thick complete back , flexible like Franco, trains and relies on basic hard movements, pulls vaccums, eat clean food like old school guys.

all the wonderful stuff :)

He couldn't get a visa for the 212 Olympia. But if you see his 6 week out pictures he's massive for a 212 comp

I am a massive fan of Hadi. Dudes a freak, old school balls out training methods, hell fire suffering to get insidr out peeled, big dude still pulls Vaccums like the great Baito ( Must be a Persian thing , Vaccums)

flexibility like crazy. I will post some pics.

Motherfucking trump administration didn't give the poor guy a visa to compete at the O in America (He had qualified) and he was so disappointed in tears.

He is competing at Korean Grand Prix this weekend.

He has his Persian coach and also King Kamali helping him with final loading process.

King said if given a chance side by side Hadi would have taken Ashkanani.

I tend to agree. Hadi has great legs and more balanced then ashkanani whose legs don't match up tp his world class upper.

Wishing Hadi the best of luck this weekend and hope judge's give him a fair comparison. Hope everything goes well for hadi and he gets a fair callout.

ebf01c3ca8f0c30755fcd8b46ac64518.jpg
b059b27a8fe71e8d35e86573605670ab.jpg
223e4caa2c4e6d2bc21026ebb84dee0b.jpg
c30cfa56d5457b5294cb5fab2c16acf7.jpg

I bet you they guy has previous and current connections with state security apparatus and the IRCG. That's why they didn't let him in.

This is how they brew monstors in Persia.

Hadi squats balls out. Huge believer in squats. Check out he has a fucking little towel stuffed at the back of his belt!

The whole gym has stopped working out and has gathered around to watch hadi squat big lol We can see in the background.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY52qchgW99/

wow, that is really nice how he has all of that help in the gym. Love that drop set without having to set down the weight! Those end plates are just about ready to come off the ends of the bar. Guy looks like the cutting edge of modern day bodybuilding using what most would consider crude tools! He would be in the 212 lb class? Darn strong for his size too.

I bet you they guy has previous and current connections with state security apparatus and the IRCG. That's why they didn't let him in.
what are u talking about. He is just a athlete who loves bbing and wanted to compete with the best in the world on the biggest bbing stage. He is no terrorist. King Kamali said he was in tears over the phone requesting him to help him out. He tried but no joy.

US/Trump has a flat out ban for muslims enterging America from some of the Muslim countries not all of them. this is my understanding. No pick and choose its flat out no.

and what the fuck is IRCG ? i googled it said it stands for Irish coast guards IRCG lol!

wow, that is really nice how he has all of that help in the gym. Love that drop set without having to set down the weight! Those end plates are just about ready to come off the ends of the bar. Guy looks like the cutting edge of modern day bodybuilding using what most would consider crude tools! He would be in the 212 lb class? Darn strong for his size too.
some credible bbing source has reported he was 212 on the DOT !

How the hell do these guys make 212? Boggles my mind

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You sound like a massive fan boy :D
Well I already said in the beginning of the thread I am a massive fan of Hadi (his physique, his dorian like work ethic, vaccums, flexibility. He represents true hardcore old school bbing to me)

so what u saying ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner