over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test prop thiner or thicker?

Jimmy14

Banned
Hey guys if anybody has some info would b appreciated. from what i gathered and researched i did with test prop the thicker it is meaning takes some time to draw up or take a good minute and half to inject 1ml looks like it has a lil extra BA and BB in it and another test prop thst i have that i just started yesterday is really thin like water and it taste stronger than the other one and when i cracked the amp open u could smell it right away it went smooth barley had to push on plunger and i had no pip today. Any opinions thiner test prop the better?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The viscosity will depend on the carrier oil/solvent. If both are dosed correctly then both are equally as good. If you want them to draw easier warm them up or use a bigger needle

Hey guys if anybody has some info would b appreciated. from what i gathered and researched i did with test prop the thicker it is meaning takes some time to draw up or take a good minute and half to inject 1ml looks like it has a lil extra BA and BB in it and another test prop thst i have that i just started yesterday is really thin like water and it taste stronger than the other one and when i cracked the amp open u could smell it right away it went smooth barley had to push on plunger and i had no pip today. Any opinions thiner test prop the better?

It's not about the prop itself, when it comes from Raws, as long as the purity is good, it's always the same.

It only depend of the recipe they used. Thinner doesn't equal better (but could equal that the lab is actually trying his own recipes and not following generic ones, which can proves that they are better in some ways).

So many variables. The thin watery one could be coconut oil, or....the fact that you mentioned smell could be guaicol. Or it could be any number of other things

Now i have read and people told me when u have pip its cause there is to much solivent or whater they used to mix it with. then ive read if u have pip its cause the mg of test in the bottle is high meaning there is more test than whatever they used to mix it. Can u get pip from both? Sorry guys at work right now so if im not making sense it cause im rushing lol

Now i have read and people told me when u have pip its cause there is to much solivent or whater they used to mix it with. then ive read if u have pip its cause the mg of test in the bottle is high meaning there is more test than whatever they used to mix it. Can u get pip from both? Sorry guys at work right now so if im not making sense it cause im rushing lol

The thinner one is supposdly pharm grade they been around a long time. And thicker one is guarantee sponser never had a issiue before with any of his gear but 3 weeks into it 100mg eod and my libido didnt really go up no good pumps so maybe bad batch idk. I didnt get pip from either of the 2 test props. Idk if i can say what sources they are really dosent matter i guess just trying to get info on why pip happens from to much BB, BA, oil, or its purity of test is real high

3 weeks into it 100mg eod and my libido didnt really go up no good pumps so maybe bad batch idk.

Estrogen issue, maybe.

I didnt get pip from either of the 2 test props. Idk if i can say what sources they are really dosent matter i guess just trying to get info on why pip happens from to much BB, BA, oil, or its purity of test is real high

Test prop's PIP comes from the propionic acid, which can irritate tissue, but not everyone gets it.

The thinner one is supposdly pharm grade they been around a long time. And thicker one is guarantee sponser never had a issiue before with any of his gear but 3 weeks into it 100mg eod and my libido didnt really go up no good pumps so maybe bad batch idk. I didnt get pip from either of the 2 test props. Idk if i can say what sources they are really dosent matter i guess just trying to get info on why pip happens from to much BB, BA, oil, or its purity of test is real high

Tell us the brands, and members can likely tell you the carrier oil used or other differences.

Estrogen issue, maybe.

Test prop's PIP comes from the propionic acid, which can irritate tissue, but not everyone gets it.
Got blood work 4 weeks ago before i started lab corp.
Test serum 240 ng/dl low
Estro 9.8 good
Shbgs 66.5 high

Got blood work 4 weeks ago before i started lab corp.
Test serum 240 ng/dl low
Estro 9.8 good
Shbgs 66.5 high

Blood test ran 7 weeks off no pct
Sus 500mg 1-16wk
Npp 1-4 100mg eod
Deca 1-12 400mg wk
Hcg 10-16 wk 250iu 2× wk
Aromasin 25mg eod

Staff online