over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just switched to sub-q injections

2016aldoraine

Registered
Their own. I just switched to using an insulin syringe and injecting my testosterone sub – Q. Obviously the injections are way easier and a lot less intrusive than my typical 25 gauge 1 inch syringe for an intramuscular injection. My question is, is there any issues with absorbing from injecting sub-q?

Blood tests show it is the same.

Just will take longer to absorb and will most likely give you a big bump under the skin

Yeah, you will have a lump depending on the volume. I'll do about .4cc. If you have body fat you can get away with more.

Testing shows it is absorbed at the same rate either way so any conversion should be the same. I have done at least hundreds of each way. I only get a lump sub-q with bad technique or just using a large amount. Same as IM.

Testing shows it is absorbed at the same rate either way so any conversion should be the same. I have done at least hundreds of each way. I only get a lump sub-q with bad technique or just using a large amount. Same as IM.

Buck - did you notice any difference in hematocrit when comparing your bloodwork using IM vs. SubQ?

Buck - did you notice any difference in hematocrit when comparing your bloodwork using IM vs. SubQ?

No dose for dose it seems to be the same. There isn't any big difference. Depends on how long I go between donations.

No dose for dose it seems to be the same. There isn't any big difference. Depends on how long I go between donations.

Thanks, I'm still trying to determine what, if any benefits, there are to SubQ over IM.

Thanks, I'm still trying to determine what, if any benefits, there are to SubQ over IM.

Not punching holes in the muscle and damaging more tissue tops the list.

Having a benzo on hand, not necessarily taking it everyday, but knowing that you have it accessible just in case you get really bad off, might be a good idea. They, like all GABA agonists, can be very addictive.

You could try Selank, it works very well for me and it is relatively safe. Tianeptine sulfate can be acutely anti anxiety as well, it has a withdrawal syndrome though, not as bad as some anti depressants but it is a wonder drug for me for anxiety and depression. It can help remodel and repair stress induced brain damage too.

The more you experience anxiety the more you suffer brain changes that lead to further negative mood and cognition issues. Get a handle on it in the safest and effective way you can, don't be afraid to engage in some form of talk therapy or CBT if you find value in it. Using drugs and supplements to help can be great, but healthier habits and activities like meditation and cardio exercise can really help.

I can empathize, I've had DP/DR and panic attacks since I could remember and form memories. My worst panic events have been rec drug related so for me stopping those was the biggest thing. Now, I use Tianeptine and Kratom for a base mood helper. I am aware of the addiction risk for both but the positive results are worth having to be careful to wean off if I ever quit taking them. I also suffered the most when I had health problems, at one point I was sure I was going to die soon of my health issues, getting them taken care of helped.

Oh yeah, look into probiotics. A healthy gut biome is correlated to less incidence of mental problems. Since adding fermented foods into my diet I am so much better off mentally and physically.

I take Selank when I can afford it. The effect is not as strong as a Xanax obviously but it is quite potent for me, dosed 250-400mcg 1-2x a day. I am comfortable taking this long term as funds allow, and unlike benzo drugs, Selank can actually be beneficial to brain function long term. Benzos will ruin your life if you get addicted, I would rather quit a heroin habit than a Xanax or Ativan dependency.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Sorry folks, posted in wrong thread and I can't edit it now

Mod needs to remove that

Totally agree! I've been on TRT test cyp for 8 years. First few years it was all IM injections. Then I switched docs and he said he'd been getting great results having his guys do sub-q and suggested I give it a try. I switched over to sub-q about 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back! Every blood panel I've done with sub-q has been almost identical to anything I had done with IM. And like buck said...all things being equal, the huge benefit of sub-q over IM is you're not poking hundreds/thousands of holes in your muscles.

Why not go IM with a 29g 1/2" slin? You get the same effect but with lower DHT conversion (the main problem with subQ)

I don't think muscle damage from the pin is going to be problem, it's way too small.

Why not go IM with a 29g 1/2" slin? You get the same effect but with lower DHT conversion (the main problem with subQ)

I don't think muscle damage from the pin is going to be problem, it's way too small.

The hole would be smaller but the bolus at the injection site would still have to disrupt the muscle tissue. I think I would prefer to disrupt the fat tissue. I have not seen any studies or large scale blood work showing DHT levels are higher with sub-q. I know it can be with transdermal. But I can't assume that those 2 would correlate to each other. Have i been missing some data out there on Sub-q and DHT?

What's the deal with DHT conversation mate ? Do we have any proof/ studies to back this up that its a bad idea ?

I thought doing daily sub q shots were the way to go to keep E2 conversion to a minimum. That's what the general consensus is.

I have been doing daily 50 mg test cyp sub q shots on my blast for few weeks now.

Also with sub q no scar tissue where as IM even shallow IM you have scar tissue.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I could be wrong about the DHT, I thought sub-q was shown to increase DHT conversion but reduce E2 conversion. I know it's true for transdermal but I can't recall for sure if it's true for subQ, but I thought I've seen evidence to support both. I'll see if I can find anything. If anyone else knows conclusively please share.

The hole would be smaller but the bolus at the injection site would still have to disrupt the muscle tissue. I think I would prefer to disrupt the fat tissue. I have not seen any studies or large scale blood work showing DHT levels are higher with sub-q. I know it can be with transdermal. But I can't assume that those 2 would correlate to each other. Have i been missing some data out there on Sub-q and DHT?

What's the deal with DHT conversation mate ? Do we have any proof/ studies to back this up that its a bad idea ?

I thought doing daily sub q shots were the way to go to keep E2 conversion to a minimum. That's what the general consensus is.

I have been doing daily 50 mg test cyp sub q shots on my blast for few weeks now.

Also with sub q no scar tissue where as IM even shallow IM you have scar tissue.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

And also for us bigger guys, it’s much easier to self-administer subq to the abdominal region vs needing someone else to help do im injections via delts or glutes.

Switching from IM to SubQ was a great choice for me. I’ve been doing subq for about 4 years now. No negative impact at all on my testosterone levels.

Also a lifestyle improvement, because the IM shots get old after a while and I don’t notice subq at all.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws