over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help On Haemoglobin, Hematocrit, RBC Pre-Post Donation

heman4u

Registered
Was on 250mg Test weekly & 30mg Dbol (Dbol only the past 8 weeks). Did a blood work. RBC was at 6.06, HB was 18.3 and Hematocrit 54.5 . Saw many threads about the issue here and decided to donate. 5 days after donating did blood work again. But, still high RBC at 5.97, HB 17.9 and hematocrit 54.1 . Had dropped the dbol already pre donation and also decided to lower Test dose to 125mg per week from next week). What else can be done? Should blood be donated again?

Was on 250mg Test weekly & 30mg Dbol (Dbol only the past 8 weeks). Did a blood work. RBC was at 6.06, HB was 18.3 and Hematocrit 54.5 . Saw many threads about the issue here and decided to donate. 5 days after donating did blood work again. But, still high RBC at 5.97, HB 17.9 and hematocrit 54.1 . Had dropped the dbol already pre donation and also decided to lower Test dose to 125mg per week from next week). What else can be done? Should blood be donated again?

Did you donate whole blood or platelets? I understand that donating platelets has a greater impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many factors can affect H and H. As you can see, it did drop a bit after donation. If you were more hydrated on one blood draw, and less on the other, you will have a wide variance of readings. I think you'll be fine, and lowering the dose is a good move. Keep hydrated and retest in about six weeks. The life cycle of RBC's is roughly 120 days, so you won't notice changes very quickly.

If you aren't doing any cardio atm, add a few sessions a week.

Did you donate whole blood or platelets? I understand that donating platelets has a greater impact.

Whole blood.

So many factors can affect H and H. As you can see, it did drop a bit after donation. If you were more hydrated on one blood draw, and less on the other, you will have a wide variance of readings. I think you'll be fine, and lowering the dose is a good move. Keep hydrated and retest in about six weeks. The life cycle of RBC's is roughly 120 days, so you won't notice changes very quickly.

If you aren't doing any cardio atm, add a few sessions a week.

Already doing cardio and always well hydrated as well. What do you think of doing phlebetomy again? What factors should be considered if doing before 56 days?

Already doing cardio and always well hydrated as well. What do you think of doing phlebetomy again? What factors should be considered if doing before 56 days?
Check both your iron and ferritin levels prior to attempting this.

I've done it two consecutive days a few times before. Ferritin level is the key here.

I've done it two consecutive days a few times before. Ferritin level is the key here.
Yesir. It is certainly possible to have high H and H and low ferritin. Talk about an awful feeling. We both know first hand lol.

There is a thread on here somewhere with piks, this guy says he draws a liter of his blood and replaces it with a liter of saline solution, he says it instantly fixes his values. He has piks of himself drawing his blood and replacing with sterile saline solution. Quite a few piks and went into enouph detail that I think one could do it first time no problem. It's not been more than 5 weeks sence it came through on the feed but I have no idea on where to find it or the name.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

The more you donate the better the numbers will be is my experience. My HB can linger around 17 to 18.5. Only drops to about 16 after a donation. Donate double reds when you can and watch foods and greens high in iron. Donating double reds or platelettes will make a big difference. Everything should drop eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Professional Muscle mobile app

The more you donate the better the numbers will be is my experience. My HB can linger around 17 to 18.5. Only drops to about 16 after a donation. Donate double reds when you can and watch foods and greens high in iron. Donating double reds or platelettes will make a big difference. Everything should drop eventually.

Yes, but the problem with this (as it is for many) is you can deplete both iron and ferritin before H and H drops low enough. It's a catch 22 for some.

Donating platelets has no impact on lowering H/H

Perhaps you are referring to what they call a double red donation.

https://www.oneblood.org/about-dona...onation-methods/double-red-cell-donation.stml

So they only end up taking your red blood cells. They use a machine and I guess it must pump your plasma, platelets, and other blood components back into your body. When you do that at a blood bank they make you wait 2x as long till your next donation, I think.

Perhaps you are referring to what they call a double red donation.

https://www.oneblood.org/about-dona...onation-methods/double-red-cell-donation.stml

So they only end up taking your red blood cells. They use a machine and I guess it must pump your plasma, platelets, and other blood components back into your body. When you do that at a blood bank they make you wait 2x as long till your next donation, I think.

Right that's exactly what I was referring to.

Did blood work today i.e; 2 weeks after the 1st donation:

Iron: 104.38 (Ref. Range: 60-160)

Ferritin: 110.5 ng/ml (Ref.Range: 22 - 322)

What do you guys think? Is it safe to donate blood again tomorrow?

Did blood work today i.e; 2 weeks after the 1st donation:

Iron: 104.38 (Ref. Range: 60-160)

Ferritin: 110.5 ng/ml (Ref.Range: 22 - 322)

What do you guys think? Is it safe to donate blood again tomorrow?
Everything looks good. How are H and H looking at this point?

Donated today. Will check CBC again in a few days.

First time I donated my hct was 55 exactly like yours. I waited one week and donated again. The two donations dropped me down to a 48. I started cruising right before first donation and have been able to maintain 47or 48 hct providing I donate every 90 days.

First time I donated my hct was 55 exactly like yours. I waited one week and donated again. The two donations dropped me down to a 48. I started cruising right before first donation and have been able to maintain 47or 48 hct providing I donate every 90 days.

Thank You for sharing that bro. Would like to know how many days after the second donation did you do the blood work?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws