over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need to dump some blood questions

dale338

Registered
Well the time has finally come, hematocrit, over 50, need to dump some blood.

My platelets have always been lower, 150's-180. So how do you specify donating without losing platelets, or is that even an issue? Just donate whole blood?

I've never given blood and would like to without it all attached to my personal business. Can you just give a fake name when going into like the Red Cross? What are the entire steps of this from the time you go in, until you leave? I'm pretty green to this and have no idea what to expect.

Double red they return everything but the RBC's.

Only certain blood types they allow to do this. At least in my area I know I couldn’t.

And man no need to use a false name lol. Just find a location they’re taking blood online, sign up, and give it. Easy as that. Obvs answer no to the needle question.

Well the time has finally come, hematocrit, over 50, need to dump some blood.

My platelets have always been lower, 150's-180. So how do you specify donating without losing platelets, or is that even an issue? Just donate whole blood?

I've never given blood and would like to without it all attached to my personal business. Can you just give a fake name when going into like the Red Cross? What are the entire steps of this from the time you go in, until you leave? I'm pretty green to this and have no idea what to expect.

positive ID, drivers license required.

HCT above 55 and you’ll need a script. They’ll draw and dispose the blood. It’ll drop about 3% average.

Last edited:
You probably won't be able to donate double reds unless your o blood type. Don't worry about platelet count as mine are the same levels as yours and haven't droped and I donate every 2 months. I donate at gulf coast regional and they have a pretty cool rewards program. Always make an appointment and ask if they have any incentives going on for donating. If you do this you will get a free shirt/towel or something.

You probably won't be a me to donate double reds unless your o blood type. Don't worry about platelet count as mine are the same levels as yours and haven't droped and I donate every 2 months. I donate at gulf coat regional and they have a pretty cool rewards program. Always make an appointment and ask if they have any incentives going on for donating. Ifn you do this you will get a free shirt/towel or something.

Thanks everyone!! One last question here. What about taking my labs to a primary physician and getting a scrip to just dump blood? Not donate? Can this be done and would the primary physician likely be willing to do this? Would they suspect my TRT and would I need to just tell them that is why? I see other posts about guys dumping, not donating, how do they set that up?

Meh, maybe I'll just buy a blood donating kit and drain my own self. There instructional videos to be found. I've heard of others doing it with success. Seems like a hassle and I like to be under the radar. Don't want my name out there on registries and shit.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone!! One last question here. What about taking my labs to a primary physician and getting a scrip to just dump blood? Not donate? Can this be done and would the primary physician likely be willing to do this? Would they suspect my TRT and would I need to just tell them that is why? I see other posts about guys dumping, not donating, how do they set that up?

Meh, maybe I'll just buy a blood donating kit and drain my own self. There instructional videos to be found. I've heard of others doing it with success. Seems like a hassle and I like to be under the radar. Don't want my name out there on registries and shit.

Thanks!
I doubt you will get a script for a tharepudic phlebotomy if your only at 50 hct. Don't do it yourself man, just donate and help someone in need while you help yourself. Why are you worried about being on a registry? You don't have to give them a real phone number or email if you don't want that kiND of stuff.

You probably won't be able to donate double reds unless your o blood type. Don't worry about platelet count as mine are the same levels as yours and haven't droped and I donate every 2 months. I donate at gulf coast regional and they have a pretty cool rewards program. Always make an appointment and ask if they have any incentives going on for donating. If you do this you will get a free shirt/towel or something.
I'm A/B positive and they'll allow me double red. I think that's another blood type that allows for it.

I doubt you will get a script for a tharepudic phlebotomy if your only at 50 hct. Don't do it yourself man, just donate and help someone in need while you help yourself. Why are you worried about being on a registry? You don't have to give them a real phone number or email if you don't want that kiND of stuff.

Curious myself about the need for privacy when doing doing something cool like donating blood.

If you’re at 50, you need to be donating on a regular basis anyway. :)

Curious myself about the need for privacy when doing doing something cool like donating blood.

If you’re at 50, you need to be donating on a regular basis anyway. :)

Probably just because I've never done it before. I just don't like my identity attached to everything. I also should probably get a good STD screening. Never had an STD, but these pst few years, I've been on serious rampage sexing all the hot women I can. Happens to use men as we age. haha. I doubt I have anything, but it's a possibility. I've put my willy inside a number of women these past 18 months. All were hot, respectable women, but one never knows. I think I'll get a full STD screening before donating, as I feel that more honorable and who wants to Red Cross being your source for that sort of thing.

Don't judge, we all like that P****!! LOL

My doc writes me a script to dump blood at the hospital lab every 3 months. I have also donated whole blood at times. I’m O+ so they always ask me to do the double reds but I hate sitting there for an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My doc writes me a script to dump blood at the hospital lab every 3 months. I have also donated whole blood at times. I’m O+ so they always ask me to do the double reds but I hate sitting there for an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What were you levels when he agreed to this script? And how did you approach him with the idea? I'm thinking to go to a doctor and just tell them I'm on TRT and my numbers are creeping up and so I would like a script.

21 gauge needle box of 100 10ml vacutainer tubes, (eBay for $10) fill 20 tubes, each day for two days, while watching my favorite show equals 40 tubes, equals about one pint. DONE.
:D:headbang:

Once ever 8 weeks, with assistance from my girlfriend and I'm GTG. She just need to learn how to hit that vein. Youtube videos are great for that part.

You do not need to get a script to donate blood.

There are several options of where to go to do this.

Doing what you're doing is very selfish!
How about doing a good deed for those in need???????????????

Ever cross your mind?

21 gauge needle box of 100 10ml vacutainer tubes, (eBay for $10) fill 20 tubes, each day for two days, while watching my favorite show equals 40 tubes, equals about one pint. DONE.
:D:headbang:

Once ever 8 weeks, with assistance from my girlfriend and I'm GTG. She just need to learn how to hit that vein. Youtube videos are great for that part.

After more research, forget the tubes and changing them. Going with a 18 gauge needle, oxygen tubing that will fit over the needle and into a water bottle. Done in 10 minutes.

Unless, I'm missing something, I don't understand why more in my situation don't do this way. Seems almost too easy.

Last edited:
You do not need to get a script to donate blood.

There are several options of where to go to do this.

Doing what you're doing is very selfish!

How about doing a good deed for those in need???????????????

Ever cross your mind?

My exact thoughts.

how far over 50? What is it exactly? You might not even need to worry about a therapeutic phlebotomy, you mentioned in the hrt sub-forum that you are thinking about dropping your trt dose, so if you drop it, give it some time then retest your hematocrit, as far as donation, it has not been a problem for me, takes vey little time, I never have to wait, from the time I sit in chair to finish is about 20 minutes max.

how far over 50? What is it exactly? You might not even need to worry about a therapeutic phlebotomy, you mentioned in the hrt sub-forum that you are thinking about dropping your trt dose, so if you drop it, give it some time then retest your hematocrit, as far as donation, it has not been a problem for me, takes vey little time, I never have to wait, from the time I sit in chair to finish is about 20 minutes max.

Yes, I've been thinking a lower dose and I might be ok. I had been holding between 47-48 for three months and this last month it jumped up to 50.5. But I was preparing to blast again soon. I'm also one who doesn't sit on stuff. I want to plan ahead in case my next labs show it at 52 and now I'm in a panic. LOL. I've watched several online videos for self dumping and it is not that complicated. Oxygen tube, 18 gauge 1 inch needle, BP cuff, and a water bottle. Takes literally less than 5-10 minutes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131