over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rotator cuff tear on MRI, BPC-157?

qwerty_lifter

Registered
"ROTATOR CUFF: There is a full-thickness rotator cuff tear of the anterior half of the
supraspinatus tendon with 3.3 cm of retraction to the subacromial space. This tear measures
2.2 cm AP."

anyone ever have deal with tbis?I
Recovery time, assuming i need surgery...when will i be able to lift again and will BPC-157 speed the healing?
Any tips for recovery? I see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow...

I had a 90% tear in mine and BPC didn't help me. I used it for 3 months before I gave up. Instead of surgery my doctor suggested Platelet Rich Plasma injections. I did 3 of those 3 weeks apart and then let it heal. That was about 8 months ago and I'm still not 100% but getting better. The surgery is hell for most people. My doctor told me he cuts off the tendon and then reattaches it. Your arm is in a sling with no movement for 6 weeks and the rehab and recovery for as much as a year. It was my right shoulder and I am right handed so that was a last resort.

Given that recovery time is similar, I opted to try PRP and it seems to have done the job. The rep from the company said they had about an 80% success rate. However, insurance didn't cover it as it is considered experimental. I think it cost me $1200.

Good luck!

I had tears in my forearm tendons and the nerve housing on my elbow was separated and freely moving. Doctor said surgery but I had a different idea and he actually supported it. I used GH, TB500, anavar, boldenone and replacement level test for 4-5 months and have made 95%+ recovery. Sometimes my forearms give me shit but I’m able to do everything I could before the injury and am stronger than ever. Doctor was impressed too. The BPC157 I had caused unbearable welts but if I could get some that didn’t I would add it in.

Surgery or not the process takes time. I had mine reattached(infraspanatus and supraspinatus and a ruptured biceps) at the same time. Back to work and the gym after a week. Although I made sure to to damage the healing process. Wish I had done it sooner as I am sure the first tear put strain on the shoulder which lead to the second one.

I had great results with BPC on a badly torn left shoulder superspronodis.
However it did take about a year b4 I was benching heavy again!

I had great results with BPC on a badly torn left shoulder superspronodis.
However it did take about a year b4 I was benching heavy again!

How long before you were able to go back to work & how long before you could hit the weights at all?

How did you dose the BPC?

My supraspinatus was completely torn and retracted. Had surgery. First 2-3 months SUCK. 2 years out my operative shoulder is now my better shoulder. Best it has felt in prob 20 years. No joke. 2 years out still do rehab type exercises before every workout.

There is no non surgical treatment for what your mri shows.

I only missed 3 days of work and didn't miss any gym time, however of course I couldn't do a lot of upper body stuff the pain was pretty bad I could barely bench the empty bar for a few reps and was hitting 405 for ten prior to the injury.
But I think I tore it doing seated behind the neck presses in the Smith machine before the injury I would work up to 325 for ten.
Now I do seated dumbbell presses for Delts I'll go up to the 110s on a good day for 10 reps. Recently I got 3 reps with 405 on bench but I could feel it pulling weird in my left shoulder I'm trying to get my bench back to 500 but having to be cautious.
I started injecting BPC a few days after I had imaging done on my shoulder that was about a year ago now I took it ED for 3 weeks 500mcgs once per day. I did not want surgery as they suggested.
Although it took months for it to heal the BPC helped imensly.
A few months ago I popped a ligament in my hip squatting no biggie but it damaged a nerve in my right leg it was the most painful injury I have ever had BPC helped that also.
I competed in power lifting during the early 1980s and I had some pretty serious injuries I wish I had BPC-157 back then.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131