over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scar tissue post gyno surgery

mementomori515

Registered
Apologies for making a second thread about my damn surgery now, but different question

I had surgery 10 days ago. I remember taking the garment off for the first time 3 days post-op and my chest was completely flat. No swelling. I was taking some sinecch oral arnica to reduce swelling and inflammation.

a few days after that I noticed a bit of swelling towards the outside of the pec. Started injecting hgh and BPC to aid in the healing process but I discontinued the HGH after learning that it can actually facilitate scar tissue production.

So I've just been using the BPC157 locally. I definitely feel some hard tissue surrounding the nipple, especially on one side, which I'm assuming is scar tissue. Fortunately it does not sag like gyno does but it's certainly not desirable. Will this go away on its own?

I was going to move forward with my cycle soon but it may not be the wisest thing to do if I've got to worry about this progressing at the same time.

What's your estrogen level at the moment? Might be that the surgeon overlooked a bit of glandular tissue. Thanks to your injecting BPC157 into it, it may be well vascularized now and soak up that estrogen....

It’s 10 days post op don’t do anything to it! Scar tissue is normal , especially if your young that’s what is supposed to happen. leave it alone and let it heal, your gyno isn’t regrowing.

What's your estrogen level at the moment? Might be that the surgeon overlooked a bit of glandular tissue. Thanks to your injecting BPC157 into it, it may be well vascularized now and soak up that estrogen....

Damn... that's a scary thought

I went for check in the day before starting bpc though and he noticed a bit of swelling on one side.

Not sure what my e2 is but I'm on 125mg test e and still dosing aromasin 2x a week.

Assuming the worst, do you think pharma raloxifene will help?

Leave it alone.

I had the same issue, my entire scars were swollen. Inner as well. I'm assuming from inner stitches.
They go flat eventually. Took me 1.5 months.

Last edited:
Damn... that's a scary thought

I went for check in the day before starting bpc though and he noticed a bit of swelling on one side.

Not sure what my e2 is but I'm on 125mg test e and still dosing aromasin 2x a week.

Assuming the worst, do you think pharma raloxifene will help?

Nah, given your low test dose and use of AI, it's not gyno tissue. You'll be alright, but I would stop injecting BPC into it for now.

Leave it alone.

I had the same issue, my entire scars were swollen. Inner as well. I'm assuming from inner stitches.
They go flat eventually. Took me 1.5 months.

Nah, given your low test dose and use of AI, it's not gyno tissue. You'll be alright, but I would stop injecting BPC into it for now.

Thanks guys. Was just a bit worried because it felt similar to gyno. But it moves with my skin when I flex and what not, unlike before.

Should I wait for this to dissipate before beginning a cycle? I'm thinking it could be a while before it fully dissipates. Been out of the gym for 6 weeks for other reasons and am becoming restless. The plan was to keep test under 300mg,
dose AI accordingly, and use 60mg of ralox ED preventatively. Also have Letro on hand

Thanks guys. Was just a bit worried because it felt similar to gyno. But it moves with my skin when I flex and what not, unlike before.

Should I wait for this to dissipate before beginning a cycle? I'm thinking it could be a while before it fully dissipates. Been out of the gym for 6 weeks for other reasons and am becoming restless. The plan was to keep test under 300mg,
dose AI accordingly, and use 60mg of ralox ED preventatively. Also have Letro on hand
You can also work out without taking drugs you know :naughty:

Just cruise on a TRT dose for another month or so, and use that time to get back in shape so that you get the most out of your next cycle.

Some very light massaging might help with the scar tissue, ask your doc about that tho.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws