over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rogaine and puffy face

xman280

Banned
I ve been usingit for about a month now, and two weeks ago noticed my face is getting extremely puffy, even with T3, controlled carb intake, reduced test amount and increase of dry steroids, and still, and just today I reseearched about bloated face and minoxidil - tons of ppl are complaining from similar issue.....finasteride makes u impotent, roggaine makes ur face fat...u cant catch a break here..............ughhh

Use the foam instead of the liquid and don't use too much.

i use the foam but here s actually harder to dose it right at 2mg, like as on the liquid

did you actually use finasteride and have sides or just scared of the potential sides?

Change your pillow covers too. Most people put it on, go to bed, and lace their pillow covers with it. Then absorb it all night on their face as well when they toss and turn.

It can do that to some people. Try making sure your scalp is dry so you dont get too much systemic absorption which may contribute to some if it.

I personally use both rogaine 5% foam and then a 10% minox solution at night.

I also take two tabs of dutasteride weekly.

I use a topical spray which may or may not do anything but i use it every morning. I have a 250ml spray bottle. I add about 5ml of 10% minox, 5 caps of dutasteride, a table spoon of citrulline powder, 200mg caffeine, and some coconut oil. I spray that in my hair before styling the morning.

I also have 0.1% retin and and 2% keto cream that i use 2x a week along with 2% keto shampoo. Been on this protocol since June and hair is the thickest its been for me in 15 years and new hairs are growing.

I use the foam every night. I go crazy with it and haven't noticed a puffy face at all.

I ve surely used more than needed, because one of those spray cans that is supposed to last 30 days if used twice a day, and mine only lasts 15 but there are many factors could be causing puffy face, will have to stop that junk for awhile....till I figure out...

Don't know how you guys can use it... Tried it for a few days and could hear my heart pounding in my ears..Even looked up the half life AND reduced the dosage and still the same effect..Now I just do saw palmetto and biotin everyday and I've seen regrowth and a halt to losing any hairs.

I use Ru Daily and only use the minoxidil on one thin spot at the very top rear spot on my head. But I also use it daily for my beard area as it's supposed to really thicken your beard. So I'm rubbing it directly on my face. No swelling or face bloat for me.

Got a question about the rogaine foam.

When you reach towards the end of the bottle, the foam turns liquidy on me. Does that happen to you? Do you guys continue using it still?

I am paranoid maybe, but I feel like the concentration of minoxidil in the liquidy foam may be altered... as opposed to when the can is brand new... effecting the results.

I know the alternative is to use the liquid rogaine.
I have used rogaine liquid, but the residue it leaves on the hair, makes my hair appear like hay straws. I dont like it.

It can do that to some people. Try making sure your scalp is dry so you dont get too much systemic absorption which may contribute to some if it.

I personally use both rogaine 5% foam and then a 10% minox solution at night.

I also take two tabs of dutasteride weekly.

I use a topical spray which may or may not do anything but i use it every morning. I have a 250ml spray bottle. I add about 5ml of 10% minox, 5 caps of dutasteride, a table spoon of citrulline powder, 200mg caffeine, and some coconut oil. I spray that in my hair before styling the morning.

I also have 0.1% retin and and 2% keto cream that i use 2x a week along with 2% keto shampoo. Been on this protocol since June and hair is the thickest its been for me in 15 years and new hairs are growing.

Hey GG - two questions for your, how often are you using the above? ED?

What are your thoughts on RU?

Cheers

Hey GG - two questions for your, how often are you using the above? ED?

What are your thoughts on RU?

Cheers

I use the shampoo maybe 1-2x a week when I am gonna use my bodyshaver in the shower so it stays on for 5-10minutes.

I use the retin A on my hairline once a week along with the keto cream that I leave on overnight, sometimes twice a week depending on if i remember

No real thoughts on RU as i dont know enough about its use. I will say that my hair is the thickest its been in a very long time. Got compliments on it yesterday from this girl running her nails through it ;-)

I use the shampoo maybe 1-2x a week when I am gonna use my bodyshaver in the shower so it stays on for 5-10minutes.

I use the retin A on my hairline once a week along with the keto cream that I leave on overnight, sometimes twice a week depending on if i remember

No real thoughts on RU as i dont know enough about its use. I will say that my hair is the thickest its been in a very long time. Got compliments on it yesterday from this girl running her nails through it ;-)

Cheers. Thanks.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner