YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Juggy38 Aurum RX Anomass 400 log and bloods.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Juggy38 will log for us Anomass 400 . and at the end will do bloods.

Thanks!

ANOMASS400.jpg

Short first post, I'll get more in-depth when I get to a computer. But I will be logging 2ml anomass with 1ml aurum EQ weekly. The cycle will total

300 test
550 EQ
200 tren e

My training will look like this for the most part.

A1.
Barbell bench
1 chest accessory, then shoulder+triceps, horizontal rowing

B1. Quads/calves, light hams

A1. 2 chest movements, light shoulders/tris, vertical rowing

B2. Deadlift, hams....touch up quads (usually prowler push)

Some weeks I will lift 4x a week, sometimes I just go EOD.

Last year I had a goal to push/pull 1000lbs at 198lbs. But life got crazy. Juggling a masters program, full time job, and got serious with a girl who added a 6yr old boy to the list. So my diet and training went on the back burner. I'm gonna get back on track

Anyways. Put 2ml in my right glute yesterday. Zero pip so far!!!! Aurum is a little thicker than solberg, but very smooth

Today was back day and I was in a different gym than usual. Very cramped, and very busy for a Sunday afternoon.

Pull-ups 4x6 reps on that dip/pull-up machine where it can help if you add weight

Neutral grip pulley low row 150lbs 10,10,9,7

Face pulls 4x15

Concentration curls 35lbs 3 sets failure switching hands constantly

Preacher curls hammer grip: 1 rest pause set (plate loaded)

*Deadlifts 275x5, 315x5, 350x5 395x4

Today was shit. Too crowded to do DB rows, on deadlift the plates were this weird rubber kind that were not very tall so it was basically deficit deadlifts, and I got a little tweak in my mid trap on that last set so I cut it short. Doing this workout a day early was a bad idea. I had sore hams and shoulders from previous push and squat days. I can tell I've been slacking

Oh well. Live and learn. Possibly light quads tomorrow if I can knock out a paper before it gets too late

Decent leg day. Did something a little different today. Quad emphasis cuz yesterday's deadlifts had my hams fatigued

Spin bike warm up

Hacks: ramped up to 275lbs. Did sets of 6 with 3 second decent, 30 second rest got 6,6,6,4. Brutal leg burn

Leg press feet together low on platform, 1:30 rest. 3 sets, got 15, 13, 11.

Leg extensions: 2 sets to failure, got 17 and 12

Seated hams: 3 sets 10

Did some calves and got outta there. I don't like back and leg day this close but my week is funky. Push day tomorrow and I'll be back on schedule

Bench press day:

135,185,225,275x5 then 315x4**

My bicep tendon started hurting up near my inner peck so I quit

DB slight incline 4x10 70lbs....chest still didn't feel good

Super set shoulder laterals with dips, 4 rounds...surprisingly dips didn't hurt

Rear delt on peck dec 3x15

Rope pressdown 3x10

DB decline skull crushers rest paused 40lbs...11,6,3 reps

Definitely following along!

Big fan of their stuff, never had any issues with PIP, everything is potent, and their level of service is A+

Definitely following along!

Big fan of their stuff, never had any issues with PIP, everything is potent, and their level of service is A+

Yea, in a couple more weeks should start seeing some things happening, then week 7-8 the EQ should be wide open.

Strength climbing. Hit 300x9 on flat bench today.

But anxiety way up. If the anxiety doesn't dissipate I might have to go back to 2ml a week.

I KNOW the tren is good....ugh basketcase thoughts lol

How's your sleep been with the tren?

How's your sleep been with the tren?

It's been tough to GET to sleep. I have been rotating unisom and ambien. Gonna try valerian root.

I always forget how strong tren is. I don't know how guys run 100mg of ace a day. I'd be full panic attack 24/7.

I could never function the day after taking ambien. For years now it's been melatonin and valerian root to help with sleep. I also recently started using CBD oil to help and that's made a big difference. How's the grogginess with unisom?

It's been tough to GET to sleep. I have been rotating unisom and ambien. Gonna try valerian root.

I always forget how strong tren is. I don't know how guys run 100mg of ace a day. I'd be full panic attack 24/7.

I could never function the day after taking ambien. For years now it's been melatonin and valerian root to help with sleep. I also recently started using CBD oil to help and that's made a big difference. How's the grogginess with unisom?

I use the doxylamine succinate version, and I make sure to take it 1 hour pre "wanted bedtime". Like if I want to be OUT at 9 take it at 8. There's a little grogginess but less than say Benadryl.

Update. Week 3 and I'm down 4 lbs, this is good considering I had a few big family get togethers where I at tacos and then spaghetti.

Dead/ham day:

Lying Leg curls 4x6 1 min rest: 110lbs
Deadlift: 135,225,275,315,365x3 then 405 3x5
Walking lunges 30lb dbs: 3 rounds of about 13 steps each leg

The TREN train is here!!! Strength was out of control today. Keep in mind my right pectoral is still a little "tight" feeling so I even held a little back

It was 5/3/1 week in wendler work log

Bench: 240x5, 290x3, 330x4*...wendler calls for 1+

Felt good so I threw 365 on there. I smoked it for a double. At 31 I have learned the hard way to check the ego so I moved to accessories

High DB incline bench. 65lbs 12,6,4 rest paused
Shoulder laterals super set with DB OHP. 20lbs 3 rounds. I do laterals till form sucks then OHP them till I can't. BURNS!!!

Then rope pressdown and cable curl SS sets of 15reps 3 rounds

Preacher DB hammer 3x8-10 fail all sets

Friday did legs, all exercises were done feet together and 2-3 count eccentric trying to work the sweep

Hacks 2 plates. 4x10
Leg press 3 plates 4x15
DB SLDL 10 reps supersetted with BW walking lunges (3 rounds)
Leg ext and leg curl SS 5x10

Lots of volume. Legs were VERY sore this weekend

Saturday I got sick, vomited all day. Today I was exausted and had diarrhea. Gonna try to attempt shoulders tomorrow if i feel better

Hope you feel better soon!

Get yourself some pedialite and sip on that if your stomach is feeling better. That always seems to help me recover from things like that a lot quicker than just trying to drink something like ginger ale and water.

Sounds like a solid workout too! A lot of people neglect the whole time under tension aspect of training, it just adds a whole new (painful) dimension to it!

Friday did legs, all exercises were done feet together and 2-3 count eccentric trying to work the sweep

Hacks 2 plates. 4x10
Leg press 3 plates 4x15
DB SLDL 10 reps supersetted with BW walking lunges (3 rounds)
Leg ext and leg curl SS 5x10

Lots of volume. Legs were VERY sore this weekend

Saturday I got sick, vomited all day. Today I was exausted and had diarrhea. Gonna try to attempt shoulders tomorrow if i feel better

Hope you feel better soon!

Get yourself some pedialite and sip on that if your stomach is feeling better. That always seems to help me recover from things like that a lot quicker than just trying to drink something like ginger ale and water.

Sounds like a solid workout too! A lot of people neglect the whole time under tension aspect of training, it just adds a whole new (painful) dimension to it!

Thanks man I'll pick some up. I've been sneezing in a few tablespoons whey every 2 hours or so...keeping it down so far

Yea I was taking to Tenny and he's a big fan of TUT so I decided to lighten the weight and make sure the muscle is working for at least 45 seconds per set. Lots of pain lol

Tried to train today. Went terrible. Flat bench I did 275lbs and barely got 7 reps. Wasn't expecting anything good, Saturday I had zero calories and Sunday I ate half a piece of chicken, a slice of tomato, and 1 scoop casein. So maybe 500 calories in the past 48 hours.

Did a few sets of shoulder laterals and 3 sets rope pressdown. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Still no hunger, but I have got down a whey shake and 8oz chicken down. Gonna force down at least two more meals. Very exausted, hard to get off the couch

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131