over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Humilin R

themuscle

Registered
Anyone know if humilin R can be bought without a script in IL,,, IN is one of those dumb states you can’t buy booze on a Sunday and you need a script for any type of insulin. I googled it and it seems you don’t need one in IL but I’d love to hear from someone that lives there and has experience with this. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No script needed....But since Obama care prices Quadrupled without insurance.
F'kn democrats and there hidden agenda to f;k Americans for there own benefit!!!!!

You can buy it in IL, around $30 for the generic at Walmart.

F'kn democrats and there hidden agenda to f;k Americans for there own benefit!!!!!

yeah the hidden agenda of obamacare was to jack insulin prices up.....

where do you come up with this shit man? :confused::confused::confused:

Trump has declared an opioid crysis which focuses on the postal system as the point of entry for this substance but it is just a guise, a sham to further in trap the American people as something more like indentured servants to big pharma, than the monopoly big pharma already holds. We r being slowly and methodically cut off from better priced hi quality drugs, and trump and the Republicans are progressing this agenda, at the request and compensation of big pharma. This is also one of the two most common diversion techniques of failing administration's/ political parties and they are ,"WAR ON DRUGS," and, "WAR." Steroid chains r already being disrupted, more cezure letters than ever, raws are being confiscated and our mail is being pilfered. As the nuis tightens so shall the consinquen. Those that actually need prescribed medication, with meager income and little or no ins, are the true victims. History repeats, this is simply what the elite do due to no fault of there own, they create law that benifits their self and there constituency which disinfranchizes the masses. Open ur eyes it's not those guys or those other guys, it's them and us.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Trump has declared an opioid crysis which focuses on the postal system as the point of entry for this substance but it is just a guise, a sham to further in trap the American people as something more like indentured servants to big pharma, than the monopoly big pharma already holds. We r being slowly and methodically cut off from better priced hi quality drugs, and trump and the Republicans are progressing this agenda, at the request and compensation of big pharma. This is also one of the two most common diversion techniques of failing administration's/ political parties and they are ,"WAR ON DRUGS," and, "WAR." Steroid chains r already being disrupted, more cezure letters than ever, raws are being confiscated and our mail is being pilfered. As the nuis tightens so shall the consinquen. Those that actually need prescribed medication, with meager income and little or no ins, are the true victims. History repeats, this is simply what the elite do due to no fault of there own, they create law that benifits their self and there constituency which disinfranchizes the masses. Open ur eyes it's not those guys or those other guys, it's them and us.

Speaking of meds, you should probably take yours :eek:

Well before this thread gets locked for obvious reason

Humbling-R is generally bought over the counter with no scrip needed but I have been denied it at the pharmacist discretion , apparently they are allowed to do that if they are suspicious that a drug is being abused

no one said "the hidden agenda of obamacare was to jack insulin prices up," he was implying that this is an example of how medical costs are generally increasing under obamacare.

umm, in case you didnt know, the batches of heroin being distributed on the streets are more likely than not to contain synthetic opiods from China that are up to around 1,000,000 times stronger than morphine like fentanyl and other like substances. some of these are not currently scheduled and are being shipped via mail from overseas and are resulting in an increased amount of overdoses as it is more difficult to ensure the user is getting an accurate dose rather than an overdose in each package.

but, getting back to the OP, just call your pharmacy anonymously and ask.

Well before this thread gets locked for obvious reason

Humbling-R is generally bought over the counter with no scrip needed but I have been denied it at the pharmacist discretion , apparently they are allowed to do that if they are suspicious that a drug is being abused

Abusing insulin? Just curious, but outside of bodybuilders what other sort of person would even approach "abuse" of insulin? I'm not aware of recreational purposes for this drug but then again I'm a homebody.

Abusing insulin? Just curious, but outside of bodybuilders what other sort of person would even approach "abuse" of insulin? I'm not aware of recreational purposes for this drug but then again I'm a homebody.

Just Bodybuilders , but I did see it used in a murder once lady injected her elderly grandfather with 3cc's

Not sure when the last time you purchased insulin at wallmart but 6 months ago I payed $130 FOR HUMILIN R there.....
Maybe you are behind in the times..?

Did you try using your food stamps...lol

Not sure when the last time you purchased insulin at wallmart but 6 months ago I payed $130 FOR HUMILIN R there.....

Novalin is $30. It's Walmart's generic of Humilin.

Humalin yes....novolin is 30

You bought the wrong shit buddy, it's always been that high for regular insulin. You want the Relion brand, its basically Novolin with a generic label. Sometimes they actually just use the Novolin label. I always ask for both and see which one is $30 and buy that one. CVS was going to charge me $180 for the same shit, and this was years ago brother.

You're just getting old and don't know what the hell you're doing at the store :p haha

Novilin at Walmart here in Vegas was like $26 last time I used it.
Maybe about three months ago.

Just Bodybuilders , but I did see it used in a murder once lady injected her elderly grandfather with 3cc's
3cc eh? maybe just a Bostin Lloyd fan who wanted to get her grandpa jacked :D

BTW if they won't sell you the insulin, just sent in an overweight hobo to buy it for you :cool:

You bought the wrong shit buddy, it's always been that high for regular insulin. You want the Relion brand, its basically Novolin with a generic label. Sometimes they actually just use the Novolin label. I always ask for both and see which one is $30 and buy that one. CVS was going to charge me $180 for the same shit, and this was years ago brother.

You're just getting old and don't know what the hell you're doing at the store :p haha

Your probably Rite!
Good for a lot of youngsters, in 10yrs you might catch up to me!
But then you will be old as well...So probably NOT!

Walmart has a distribution deal with Novolin R, so it will always be cheap there ~$30. You shouldn’t have an issue in any state

Anyone know if humilin R can be bought without a script in IL,,, IN is one of those dumb states you can’t buy booze on a Sunday and you need a script for any type of insulin. I googled it and it seems you don’t need one in IL but I’d love to hear from someone that lives there and has experience with this. Thanks.

Tell them that your grandmother from another country is visiting you and she forgot her 'R' at home and she needs it immediately. I think at most they may ask you to sign a log book but most times they will just hand it over.

Walmart has a distribution deal with Novolin R, so it will always be cheap there ~$30. You shouldn’t have an issue in any state

x2....novolin r is not "generic" humalinr.....it is the same type of insulin just produced by a different company , novo nordisk I think it is called from Denmark or Sweden or some shit....Walmart has a deal with that company...$28 bucks a bottle here in Ohio no ID or nothing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws