over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tried and True Test Decca Cycle

Deca sick...i smell a troll or someone with very fat fingers or small phone... :)

Deca and NPP are 2 completely different drugs in me...never liked NPP.

2 x test x deca always worked for me.

Never had prolactin issues - just shows how different we metabolize the same drug esters.
Hi MG. Why don't you like NPP? Also why do you like DECA over NPP? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

I love test E and Deca. I'm gonna run Test Cyp and Deca this time. I wouldn't mind trying NNP though. I also never had deca dick.

Last edited:
Hi MG. Why don't you like NPP? Also why do you like DECA over NPP? Thank you in advance.
Take care.
MS

NPP feels like EQ to me, which I hate. Tried many different brands and even powder, just never liked it, tried to line it up with TP for faster acting cycle but it seemed to hit me like EQ did harder more vascular and felt it sexually like EQ.
When cycling IM you really could never go wrong with a test blend and deca.
More mass more water retention with deca, never seemed to bother me either like other guys as long as I kept my test to deca ratio at 2:1 -example 800 mgs of test blend and 400 mgs deca.

Deca sick...i smell a troll or someone with very fat fingers or small phone... :)

Deca and NPP are 2 completely different drugs in me...never liked NPP.

2 x test x deca always worked for me.

Never had prolactin issues - just shows how different we metabolize the same drug esters.

As long as you are running test (as I do in al cycles) with it, I don't think deca dick would be an issue.
I'm about to start test/npp/deca cycle. 600 400 200.
Havent run deca in ages so hope for good results.
Different esters, different onset/duration times, different sides (enhanced with long acting esters). Drug itself and anabolic effect should be same.

I ran deca for many years, my nuts were never smaller than when on deca and my prolactin skyrocketed so a slight edge in nitrogen retention is not worth it to me and many others :)

primo + test at replacement doses for the winnnnnnnn!!!! ;)

Not everyone can afford to run Primo plus good Primo anywhere? rarely

The majority of people on this very forum constantly misuse "your" and "you're." They may not have paid much attention in 4th grade but it doesn't mean they are clueless about steroids.

........bothers me two.

I like test and deca. Am going to do a winter bulk (probably end up Fall bulk- hard to wait) with Deca, Test, Dbol, and add 50mg proviron ED.
Starting at 600 test, 400 deca and increasing to 750 test, 500 deca. I am not one of those that subscribe to the high deca/no test theory.

Very simple. And no need for being a dick to this dude. When u find something that works for u take it and run with it. This cycle is simple and works for you. That's awesome and half the battle when it comes to compounds. U already know what works for "your" body. So take advantage of it and make sure your diets on point and training is intense and your golden

You have your answer rite there

Good cycle. Many clients like Deca and Test. They are indeed most popular products. Every year, I offer many many bottles to my friends.:welcome:

I'm 60 now and I've been juicing for over 30 years now.I've done every cycle theory there is.Ive been doing test and deca non-stop for the last 5 years or so and d-bol and drol combined 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off non-stop.This is what works for me......

I'm 60 now and I've been juicing for over 30 years now.I've done every cycle theory there is.Ive been doing test and deca non-stop for the last 5 years or so and d-bol and drol combined 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off non-stop.This is what works for me......

How is your blood work results throughout these years especially HDL, RBC and HCT?

Starting, 300 test e, 300 primo and 150 deca for 16 weeks.....
A full pin of 3cc's or why bother...
Close enough to HRT...?

My doc works with me and helps me.My bloods are checked and come back good...

What support supplements do you take for HDL?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear