over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects of primo

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What do you guys notice when using primo? E2 decrease? Higher RBC/Hematocrit? Lipids? Any heart rate increase?

Don't see much about this.

What do you guys notice when using primo? E2 decrease? Higher RBC/Hematocrit? Lipids? Any heart rate increase?

Don't see much about this.
I wanted to knoe the same...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

E2 could not increase since there is no ESTRo conversion.. Hemocrite can raise a bit.. Lipids generally don't take much of a hit.. Some complain of hairloss ( I never had it) .. Some state prostate swelling.. But when compared to most compounds it's pretty low on the side effect scale..

E2 could not increase since there is no ESTRo conversion.. Hemocrite can raise a bit.. Lipids generally don't take much of a hit.. Some complain of hairloss ( I never had it) .. Some state prostate swelling.. But when compared to most compounds it's pretty low on the side effect scale..

Agreed! Most men notice very little to no side effects at all with PRIMO.

Matt Porter's E2 was crushed on 500mg primo along with 200mg test. He said it was normal 60-70 on 200mg test. I'm mostly worried about not losing the ability to get an erection.

It's been a while, but I remember e2 feeling low and a whole lot of awesomeness.

Didn't do bloods while on it, so don't know hem's and lip's numbers.

I’ve been running 750-900mg for a bit now and I love it. There’s not really any side effects for me besides acne. Lipids are ok and so is E2. I just bumped my test from 200 to 500 to help put on some mass at the end of this cycle. It’s pretty mild but I feel spectacular.

been running 500 primo for a few months now, along with 250 test. no libido issues here. gonna get bloods done here soon to see how its effecting my lipids and estro values. I also incorporate 5mg aromasin 3x a week

Matt Porter's E2 was crushed on 500mg primo along with 200mg test. He said it was normal 60-70 on 200mg test. I'm mostly worried about not losing the ability to get an erection.

Yeah I saw that.. primo is a dhb compound. How it will ever effect estrogen in any real significant way is beyond me.. I know Matt saw his e2 tank but I have never seen that and there is no mention In any literature or study of it either.

Yeah I saw that.. primo is a dhb compound. How it will ever effect estrogen in any real significant way is beyond me.. I know Matt saw his e2 tank but I have never seen that and there is no mention In any literature or study of it either.

To be fair, has anyone here gotten blood work on primo and come back to post their E2? I haven’t seen it, so we only have a sample size of one person

To be fair, has anyone here gotten blood work on primo and come back to post their E2? I haven’t seen it, so we only have a sample size of one person

Well thats kinda my point.. show a study on primo that says it's a effective aromatize inhibitor. You w ont find it. Remember Matt is showing A HUGE drop in e2.. that kinda drop only happens with medications that are in the aromatize inhibitor class.. primo is not.. even masterone a known compound with aromatize inhibiting effects can not drop estrogen that far.. Matt also admits the " primo he got was fake (at least much of it) so we can't really draw a conclusion.. but again primo would be a weak.. very weak inhibitor at best. Matt's a awesome dude. But I don't think a dhb can do that..

I know this thread is about sides, but the worst side i get from primo is the hit to my wallet. I get nothing from it using less than 6-7 ccs a week. At that rate really EQ is more practical for my money. And if im going to do EQ them I may as well do deca. So yea Deca lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never experienced any negative side affects from Primo. Not one. Used up to 1000mg a week. Never put much on the scale but I looked and felt far better and almost healthier I think. I’m really contemplating trying a higher dose this next time. Anyone ran over a gram and thought it was well worth it or just a waste.

The main side effect I noticed was after coming off primo, it was almost like a mild depression.

Well thats kinda my point.. show a study on primo that says it's a effective aromatize inhibitor. You w ont find it. Remember Matt is showing A HUGE drop in e2.. that kinda drop only happens with medications that are in the aromatize inhibitor class.. primo is not.. even masterone a known compound with aromatize inhibiting effects can not drop estrogen that far.. Matt also admits the " primo he got was fake (at least much of it) so we can't really draw a conclusion.. but again primo would be a weak.. very weak inhibitor at best. Matt's a awesome dude. But I don't think a dhb can do that..

Yea Im in agreement. But wait, he said some was fake? I read he was using Bayer in his post

Yeah.. that is why it was stopped early.. I talked to him about it a few weeks ago... Matt's a good dude..

Best of luck NH on your run with Primo. I know you've been wanting to do this for sometime. I will be following this thread and hopefully someone else with much more experience with Primo can chime in to your questions.

As you know i just did my bloods and Im doing 150mg primo ace eod. My E2 was totally normal. My hemo and cholesterol is jacked but Im also doing tbol and 1 test cyp so I would attribute the numbers to those compounds.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131