over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork before seeing Dr. help

herman01

Registered
Been on gear for about 7 years straight hard and heavy multiple compounds sometimes.I decided to get on Dr. prescribed trt and just run a higher test dose in between Dr. visits. Well everything went fine..I came off for 2 months and my bloodwork came back at like 68 for total test. I got prescribed 100 mgs of test C a week and do bloodwork every 6 months by a urologist. So as soon as I left the office back in May I jumped straight back on but only at 400 mgs of test E a week. Because of my work load lately I completely forgot that my 6 months is up in November and took my last shot of 200 mgs Monday. I'm gonna quit cold turkey till I find out when they want me to come in which they said they would call me a month ahead of time. I don't even know where 100 mgs a week would have put me and it's my fault for not paying attention or at least get a baseline first before blasting..but does anyone have any real world experience if 4 weeks is enough time for my test to come down to a normal looking range and my bloods not looked jacked up? I'm 43 6' 265 lbs pretty solid. My work schedule has me gone for 28 days at a time so I can use that as an excuse to push a visit back a week or 2 I'm guessing.

Just drop down to the 100mg dose for 4 weeks before the test. Unless you are overly efficient with it then your levels should drop into range.

Ya know.....if you are truly 43 and 6' tall and a pretty solid 265lbs.....do you really think your doc can't figure out you use higher doses than what he prescribes for trt? Somehow I think if your test levels turn out higher than what results from trt dosages.....your doc won't be surprised.

Just do the math, it will be close to accurate but not perfect. 400mg will be 200mg after 8 days, after 16 days it will be 100mg, after 24 days it will be 50mg, etc. They all stack on top of each other, so count each shot and add it up.

100mg/week will probably put you around 700-1100, that will be 2-3 days after the shot, after a week 100mg will only have you around 400-500.

Most people are very similar, there are mega-studies on TRT that show very similar results, it's not as variable as most think, doctors confused on this as well.

Just do the math, it will be close to accurate but not perfect. 400mg will be 200mg after 8 days, after 16 days it will be 100mg, after 24 days it will be 50mg, etc. They all stack on top of each other, so count each shot and add it up.

100mg/week will probably put you around 700-1100, that will be 2-3 days after the shot, after a week 100mg will only have you around 400-500.

Most people are very similar, there are mega-studies on TRT that show very similar results, it's not as variable as most think, doctors confused on this as well.

I agree... Most people are fairly close.. You will have a hyper responder and or a low responder.. The big variable is ESTRO conversion.. That number can be all over the map lol..

100mg a week for 4 weeks then get tested 6 days after your last shot and you should be fine. I would be at 500 at the most.

Just drop down to the 100mg dose for 4 weeks before the test. Unless you are overly efficient with it then your levels should drop into range.

Sounds good. Been freaking out.

Last edited:
Ya know.....if you are truly 43 and 6' tall and a pretty solid 265lbs.....do you really think your doc can't figure out you use higher doses than what he prescribes for trt? Somehow I think if your test levels turn out higher than what results from trt dosages.....your doc won't be surprised.

I wore baggy clothes when I seen him the first time nothing tight..I knew better..but when I had to take my shirt off he did kinda chuckle and say"well you look healthy". He seems pretty cool I was in and out in like 5 minutes but I don't wanna mess it up. I think by only running 400 mgs a week instead of 700-1000 that I've used in the past my levels should drop quicker.

That's some good info right there! Thanks

Hello Herman.

1mg/kg will put you in the lower mid range
2mg/kg will put you in the top end ref range
3mg/kg is the minimum to notice ergogenic effects (in a cruise for example)

With your size, you wont likely have any problem.

Here are what the values looks like 7 days after the last injection.

Source: **broken link removed**

Anyways you can always be one of these guys with a lack of the CYP3A5 enzyme, which makes you an extreme responder lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171027-153935.jpg
    Screenshot_20171027-153935.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
You can always test it yourself first. I’ve found that healthtestdirect has the best deals but directlabs.com has a special going on for only one more day for total and free test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131