over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Healing with bpc157 & tb500 (advice)

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can you help me with a protocol?

I've never used either and would like to run these for a month or two to help heal my body a little bit.

I don't have any major issues however I've notice slight pain (comes and goes) in various areas before a lift. Tendinitis in elbow, knee issue, muscle weakness, and shoulder joints. It switches from arm to arm or leg to leg.
I understand these work better near the areas but systematic healin sounds nice.

I would inject the BPC-157 locally in the area that needs it the most. You could do 250mcg-1mg daily and that will depend upon how much you have. Many use 250mcg twice daily for specific injuries but as you don't have a bad one once daily dosing (250-500mcg) would be enough.

The TB-500 I would inject sub-q in your stomach/hips and that needs to be done at approx 4-6mg per week. You could do it twice weekly but I am doing it ed right now (1mg ed). I guess it makes sense to use low doses and see how you personally respond. As you don't have a bad injury low doses may be plenty for you so start on the low side and see how you are. 1.5-2.5mg twice weekly would be a good range for you.

I would inject the BPC-157 locally in the area that needs it the most. You could do 250mcg-1mg daily and that will depend upon how much you have. Many use 250mcg twice daily for specific injuries but as you don't have a bad one once daily dosing (250-500mcg) would be enough.

The TB-500 I would inject sub-q in your stomach/hips and that needs to be done at approx 4-6mg per week. You could do it twice weekly but I am doing it ed right now (1mg ed). I guess it makes sense to use low doses and see how you personally respond. As you don't have a bad injury low doses may be plenty for you so start on the low side and see how you are. 1.5-2.5mg twice weekly would be a good range for you.

Thank u. When u say locally do u mean joint? Yikes. I assumed intramuscular
this is yinna.be expensive lol.

How long should I do this?

Bpc-15,7 you can you can mix it up with IM, and subq shots. 250mcg to 500mcg per shot. I've used it for almost 2months before. 500mcg-1.5mg a day.

You can give it a try to 2 weeks to see if it'll do anything for you. It really depends on what type of injury it is. I was a bit more interested in its gut and well-being effects.

Thank u. When u say locally do u mean joint? Yikes. I assumed intramuscular
this is yinna.be expensive lol.

Yes locally as in as close to the injury as possible. I have a knee problem now and I inject in my knee cap (when just above it). There isn't much blood flow in the knee. You could do it IM as close as possible in a muscle and I leave that up to you.

How long should I do this?

I would give it a month but you should notice a difference in a matter of days. They both have other benefits to just rehabing injuries. I am starting to think TB-500 is just a fantastic peptide all around nevermind the injury repair aspect from it. Quite honestly from what I have heard from others you will probably be amazed by the combo within 5 days.

I have a reoccuring middle trap issue that has happened about 20 times. It always takes 3-7 days. I felt it in the gym and later on I thought it was a bad one. I had my gf inject my back with BPC and I done TB-500 in my hip and the next day it was gone which was bizarre. I also feel like I recover from workouts so much faster from TB-500.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner