over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best mushroom extract

if you put it in your intraworkout shake with something like Muscle intrusion it tastes great...I put greens powder and button mushroom powder into that shake and the taste is not bad at all

I use white button mushroom powder due to its effects on the prostate....it will drop your PSA down

if you put it in your intraworkout shake with something like Muscle intrusion it tastes great...I put greens powder and button mushroom powder into that shake and the taste is not bad at all

I use white button mushroom powder due to its effects on the prostate....it will drop your PSA down

Dante,

Greens powder in your intra shake? Any particular reason?

Try to encapsulate with out filers, you can use the 000 size capsules.

Dante,

Greens powder in your intra shake? Any particular reason?

yea i want to get it in...but i just dont love the taste....so in muscle intrusion or some sort of similiar intra workout drink it covers it right up

i take about 4 grams per serving though Emeric....i have no problem at all putting it in the intra workout shake...the taste is actually enjoyable

Dante,

Do you think mushroom powder is more beneficial to the prostrate than DIM?

I did this with 000 and 2 servings of the mushroom extract is about 12 pills.
For greens I use Orac energy and 2 servings was like 30 caps lol

I just chug em down now.

For reds I use miracle reds and they actually taste good with water.

I just chug em down now.

I like to take extracts in capsule form, I don`t like to use artificial sweeteners.

I just chug em down now.

Sports Greens by GAT is really good too. It's made with natural flavour (freeze dried berries etc), stevia leaf extract and lecithin. I actually enjoy the taste and use it 1-2 times daily when taking in my supplements.

i take about 4 grams per serving though Emeric....i have no problem at all putting it in the intra workout shake...the taste is actually enjoyable

Check in to a natural sweetener called Energy Smart by Advanced Ingredients, Inc.

EnergySmart all-natural combination of mono and disaccharides from select fruit plus specially developed dextrins from grain. This is therefore a combination of naturally occurring sugars (monosaccharides and disaccharides) plus specially developed medium-chain carbohydrates. It can be used in the place of refined sugars in a wide variety of food. EnergySmart is available in liquid and granular forms. It is mainly used as a unique source of energy in sports, energy, meal replacement, and nutrition bars, gels and drinks.

I have to say Dante .

Muscle intrusion is the best product I have ever had . Zero stomach issues and tastes great .

Check in to a natural sweetener called Energy Smart by Advanced Ingredients, Inc.

EnergySmart all-natural combination of mono and disaccharides from select fruit plus specially developed dextrins from grain. This is therefore a combination of naturally occurring sugars (monosaccharides and disaccharides) plus specially developed medium-chain carbohydrates. It can be used in the place of refined sugars in a wide variety of food. EnergySmart is available in liquid and granular forms. It is mainly used as a unique source of energy in sports, energy, meal replacement, and nutrition bars, gels and drinks.

Im a monk fruit guy Emeric

May I ask which button mushroom powder you use?

Im a monk fruit guy Emeric

I like monk fruit to.

CASE STUDY: ENERGY GELS
CASE STUDY OBJECTIVES
To demonstrate that EnergySmart®, when used in a liquid shot or gel provides longer lasting energy as compared to Sucrose and Fructose.
To demonstrate that EnergySmart®, when used in a liquid shot or gel doesn’t cause an energy deficit or hypoglycemic event.

CHANGE IN GLUCOSE LEVEL FROM BASELINE
CONCLUSIONS :
EnergySmart® provided an initial surge of energy (i.e. rise in blood glucose) comparable to sucrose.
The energy from EnergySmart® lasted over 50% longer than the energy from sucrose (i.e. 90 minutes with EnergySmart® compared to under 60 minutes with sucrose). This longer-lasting energy traces mainly the specially developed complex carbohydrates in EnergySmart®.
EnergySmart® did not cause an energy deficit/hypoglycemic event (i.e. blood glucose readings below the fasting base¬line). Conversely, sucrose caused an energy deficit/ hypoglycemic event within 60 minutes.

I didn't know this about mushroom powder and PSA,,,great news,,thanks for the tip.

I also use this along with my mushrooms, greens and reds. It’s a prop blend but it still has so many amazing antioxidants that you can’t get in other supplements.

**broken link removed**

I've been taking 3 teaspoons per day the last 3 days. May be placebo... but I feel great! Good energy, clear mind, well being.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws