over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cant run hgh : very high heart rate

supertesty

Registered
Hi guys hope you re good.
I would like to know if some guys experienced the same thing as me.
After vacation I start a new cycle with test and npp and 4ui of hyg. After some days I experienced a very high bp around 170/80 and resting heart rate was around 100. i stoped all the cycle without knowing what the issue was. Then it came back to normal. I decided to integrate campounds one by one to know where the issue came from.

I put trt dose of test and hgh and Boom ! same shit. It was the same brand I run jus before vacation without problem !
And now I have very bad reaction. I decided to stop hyg after thay. After week I had hyg black top to try (i had green tops at the begenning) : same shit at 2uis (sides getting slower to start)

Another brand of hgh a friend use with no problem ( and blood test : legit hgh) : i started low and increase to 5uis a day. In a day, sides appear very fast. Woke up in the morning with bad fast heart beats feeling : 100pulse minute. It came back to normal in 3 days after stoping.

So whats the problem ? i got ansomone on left wich is pharma grade. Will I have the same issue ? Is the chinese stuff shit ?

thanks a lot for your reviews.

Very common. There have been a few threads about this lately. One was one I made. Pharma shouldn't make a big difference unless the quality of your generic isn't very good. It hasn't absolutely nothing to do with water retention, despite what some seem to think.

Stewie's explanation as to why it happens:
"In some individuals growth hormone is known to increase peripheral T4→T3 , with a reduction in receptor bound rT3, therefore a higher RMR (resting metabolic rate). This would stimulate the sympathetic tone and a decrease in the parasympathetic tone resulting in a higher RHR.

There's a mixed consensus that this doesn't occur with everyone using GH."

Very common. There have been a few threads about this lately. One was one I made. Pharma shouldn't make a big difference unless the quality of your generic isn't very good. It hasn't absolutely nothing to do with water retention, despite what some seem to think.

"In some individuals growth hormone is known to increase peripheral T4→T3 , with a reduction in receptor bound rT3, therefore a higher RMR (resting metabolic rate). This would stimulate the sympathetic tone and a decrease in the parasympathetic tone resulting in a higher RHR.

Excellent reply mate thanks a lot. Actually i was reading your thread just after opened this one. I guess that means I dont gonna use hgh anymore. Maybe a good new for my wallet and more for good oils lol

This explanation is very logic and have sens. What I really cant explain is how I get these sides now while I run hgh 3months ago before vacation with any issue of this kind ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:

Extremely interesting. I know a few guys who have complained of issues like this. Appreciate you sharing Stewies reply.

Excellent reply mate thanks a lot. Actually i was reading your thread just after opened this one. I guess that means I dont gonna use hgh anymore. Maybe a good new for my wallet and more for good oils lol

This explanation is very logic and have sens. What I really cant explain is how I get these sides now while I run hgh 3months ago before vacation with any issue of this kind ?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Professional Muscle mobile app

That’s weird it didn’t happen to you before but it is now. Was it the same gh?

I actually am about to use grey tops shortly to see if there is any different between black tops when it comes to resting heart rate. I used greys when they first came out but wasn’t checking heart rate at the time.

What about running something like metoprolol when running the GH. It lowers boy resting heart rate and blood pressure. Just a thought.

What about running something like metoprolol when running the GH. It lowers boy resting heart rate and blood pressure. Just a thought.

It's an option. I stay away because it can cause erectile dysfunction though

It's an option. I stay away because it can cause erectile dysfunction though

Jtlyk I have been on it for about 2+ years at a low dose and have not had a problem. I started at 25mg for about a year and then went to 12.5mg and will probably go off it once I start doing some more cardio. But I can't say it ever effected me in that way. But I would imagine it could cause problems especially at higher dosages.

At the doses I used with metoprolol I went from near 200/80-90 to 120/60. It took some time for my BP to drop. I use a Fitbit and it definitely drops your resting heart rate by several points dose dependent.

I could see someone using it with GH or other AAS and then getting off the BP med once off the other goodies.

Last edited:
Is it only when your stacking with AAS?? Does this happen when your just running the HGH.

Years back, I had the same thing happen when I was stacking Rips with a test/Tren Cycle. But when I just run the HGH by itself.. im fine.

thanks to you buddies.
I used hygetropin green tops, then blacktop then angetropin.
Actually I tought It was due to aashgh mix but atm im just using test at 175mg ew so yes, its the hgh by itself that causing this.

I dont want to take any meds with hgh, we took enough meds imo lol espeiclally as I want (wanted) use hgh year round :confused:

I know it's a blood pressure supplement....but Carditone does lower your pulse rate.

Between being off and on it.....I see an average of about 10 BPM less. One pill a day and my resting rate is upper 50's. When I don't take it, my resting heart rate is always in the upper 60"s.

Is it only when your stacking with AAS?? Does this happen when your just running the HGH.

Years back, I had the same thing happen when I was stacking Rips with a test/Tren Cycle. But when I just run the HGH by itself.. im fine.

Happened to me on only TRT too

Hi guys hope you re good.
I would like to know if some guys experienced the same thing as me.
After vacation I start a new cycle with test and npp and 4ui of hyg. After some days I experienced a very high bp around 170/80 and resting heart rate was around 100. i stoped all the cycle without knowing what the issue was. Then it came back to normal. I decided to integrate campounds one by one to know where the issue came from.

I put trt dose of test and hgh and Boom ! same shit. It was the same brand I run jus before vacation without problem !
And now I have very bad reaction. I decided to stop hyg after thay. After week I had hyg black top to try (i had green tops at the begenning) : same shit at 2uis (sides getting slower to start)

Another brand of hgh a friend use with no problem ( and blood test : legit hgh) : i started low and increase to 5uis a day. In a day, sides appear very fast. Woke up in the morning with bad fast heart beats feeling : 100pulse minute. It came back to normal in 3 days after stoping.

So whats the problem ? i got ansomone on left wich is pharma grade. Will I have the same issue ? Is the chinese stuff shit ?

thanks a lot for your reviews.

I had the same problem.

Got serostim off a buddy of mine who has HIV.

PRoblem went away in like 2 days. My resting heart rate is normal now.

Not saying this is wrong but doesn’t answer why 3iu black tops would dramatically increase my RHR.

I take T3 daily for hypothyroidism (thyroid produces no T4) so my T3 stays steady.

I had the same problem.

Got serostim off a buddy of mine who has HIV.

PRoblem went away in like 2 days. My resting heart rate is normal now.

Pharma didn't help me serostim, omnitrope or simplexx all had the same effect I just think gh acts as a stimulant for me like it was stated earlier

I had the same issue when I first stated hgh but after being on for almost 2yrs it seems to have gone back down. Maybe this is something that some people's body can adjust to. Kind of like how I got acne my first couple of test cycles and now I don't have any acne issues.

I mainly just stick with 2iu/day now without any increases in rhr.

try taking potassium, potassium chloride 1500mg extend release tablet

I had the same issue when I first stated hgh but after being on for almost 2yrs it seems to have gone back down. Maybe this is something that some people's body can adjust to. Kind of like how I got acne my first couple of test cycles and now I don't have any acne issues.

I mainly just stick with 2iu/day now without any increases in rhr.

What was it at first compared to now? Are you sure you just haven't improved lifestyle habits in that span?

Pharma didn't help me serostim, omnitrope or simplexx all had the same effect I just think gh acts as a stimulant for me like it was stated earlier

Very well could be. I had almost painful heart palpitations on generics and didn't realize it was from them until I switched over.

I found that once I started it, resting HR went way up, but after a while it starts to drop back down and stabilize. I don't think it will ever be as low as it would be totally off of the GH, but it isn't nearly as bad as it is when I first jump on (literally a resting HR of 90-100).

This was with high quality generics, not pharma.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear