over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test / Tren / Masterone

BigPumps2014

Registered
Hey guys I am planning my next cycle and have decided to take the step up to include Tren this time. It seems like Test/Tren/Mast is a decent combination and my supplier does offer a mix of the 3. I thought that the first time trying tren it should probably be Ace instead of Enan to see how well I do with it being such a harsh drug. From what ive read though it seems like Test Prop 100/ Tren Ace 100 / Masterone Prop 100 is a good place to start but I see that they actually offer 60/75/75. Is this too low of a mix to go 1mL with or is this a good mL dosage to get nice gains with your first tren cycle?

Also as far as sides with Tren, do I need Caber or anything like that to prevent ED?

Caber is individual. I don't need it with tren but I have a buddy who has prolactin issues with it.

I would get each individual product.
100mg EOD is a lot to start. I'd start at 50mg EOD or even 25mg EOD to start and assess sides. A little tren goes a long way.

Caber is individual. I don't need it with tren but I have a buddy who has prolactin issues with it.

I would get each individual product.
100mg EOD is a lot to start. I'd start at 50mg EOD or even 25mg EOD to start and assess sides. A little tren goes a long way.

Not questioning you, just trying to learn myself. What s the reasoning for buying everything separately? Im just thinking along the lines of pinning 1mL compared to maybe 3 mL if your doing test tren and mast? Would you switch up and pin different things on different days? Would you do Test Prop for so long and then switch over to Enan or Cyp after so many weeks to reduce pinning?

I won't trust the dosing of any blend until I see enough of those vials get tested. That's just me

Not questioning you, just trying to learn myself. What s the reasoning for buying everything separately? Im just thinking along the lines of pinning 1mL compared to maybe 3 mL if your doing test tren and mast? Would you switch up and pin different things on different days? Would you do Test Prop for so long and then switch over to Enan or Cyp after so many weeks to reduce pinning?

So you can adjust doses individually when it comes to the tren. Also if you find out that you can't take the sides, you have vials of wasted product sitting there that you can't use.

Tren at 50mg EOD is a good starting point to see how you react, and actually a solid number for total weekly MG total if you like it.

Like mentioned already....a little goes a long way with this stuff if dosed accurately.

Doing all 3 separately would it make sense to go to Test Enan and Mast Enan then to take an extra few shots out of the equation? Or is it recommended to stick with all esters around the same half life?

I won't trust the dosing of any blend until I see enough of those vials get tested. That's just me

I have Tried these Cut stackes...And Boy do they Work!
Test prop is instant libido and energy, Tren ace hits your strength and cuts quickly and the mast drops water on demand.

My New Pre workout taking 12 hrs pre once or twice a week.
If taken eod your shredded to the bone in 2 weeks!

I have Tried these Cut stackes...And Boy do they Work!
Test prop is instant libido and energy, Tren ace hits your strength and cuts quickly and the mast drops water on demand.

My New Pre workout taking 12 hrs pre once or twice a week.
If taken eod your shredded to the bone in 2 weeks!

If your using Ace though you are supposed to do either ED or EOD or your not taking full advantage of it? Right?

True, but again I am using it as a Pre-workout.
Currently runnin 300 test 300 primo and 150 deca.
By adding in these other fast acting compounds I am stepping up my Strength and Anabolics when needed most. Around my 2 workouts a week...Sat and Sunday.
These 2 days I am also able to step up my calorie intake.

Last edited:
If using short esters I would pin everyday. As others have mentioned getting separate vials makes things easier as far as dosing goes.

Side effects are mostly caused by fluctuations of the compound levels in your blood. Pinning everyday will help with that.

When I use longer esters I pin 3xs a week to help with this.

I'd start at 50mg each everyday and adjust from there. 350 of tren a week is a nice blast amount and I'm sure you will see some nice results. How long do you plan to blast for? Will you be using orals? Be sure to have caber for prolactin and your choice of anti estrogen on hand as well as some nolva and or ralox and letro in case gyno pops up.

If using short esters I would pin everyday. As others have mentioned getting separate vials makes things easier as far as dosing goes.

Side effects are mostly caused by fluctuations of the compound levels in your blood. Pinning everyday will help with that.

When I use longer esters I pin 3xs a week to help with this.

I'd start at 50mg each everyday and adjust from there. 350 of tren a week is a nice blast amount and I'm sure you will see some nice results. How long do you plan to blast for? Will you be using orals? Be sure to have caber for prolactin and your choice of anti estrogen on hand as well as some nolva and or ralox and letro in case gyno pops up.

Havent decided how long yet. Ive been reading into guys blasting and then cruising instead of totally coming off. Test only for the cruise of course, kinda caught my attention. Im still looking for a good way to get Caber, a few of the sponsors here ive talked to so far, none actually carry Caber.

I didnt plan on any orals, I figured since tren is new to me I would probably get good results out of that.

I have had success with prami over caber. There is a good chance the caber was underdosed or fake though. I can actually sleep when I run prami with tren though, and a little works very well.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws