over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Palm oil in natural pb

joos23

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Some natural pb has it and some doesn't. Is it a huge deal to have the pb that has it or am I over thinking this? Trying to get any edge I can

overthinking it, it's added to prevent oil separation so you do not have to stir the pb. i prefer the taste and texture of just peanuts and salt, kirkland brand

Some natural pb has it and some doesn't. Is it a huge deal to have the pb that has it or am I over thinking this? Trying to get any edge I can

it is a huge deal, but not for you. My peanut butter is palm oil free, look for one that is as well, if it costs a little more so be it.

Attachments

• Rescued baby and mother.jpg
    Rescued baby and mother.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 156
it is a huge deal, but not for you. My peanut butter is palm oil free, look for one that is as well, if it costs a little more so be it.

What exactly makes having palm oil in it a big deal??

I consume way to much palm oil in my diet... I'm going to die if the small amount in peanut butter would be a problem.

What exactly makes having palm oil in it a big deal??

maybe he's concerned about the rainforest being killed off and monkeys not having a place to live. But I doubt boycotting PB with palm oil will make a difference, those countries don't care about the forest, they're people are starving and they need exports

maybe he's concerned about the rainforest being killed off and monkeys not having a place to live. But I doubt boycotting PB with palm oil will make a difference, those countries don't care about the forest, they're people are starving and they need exports

add to the list - elephants, tigers, forest dwelling people, the list goes on and on. The everyday choices we make can bring about change.

Having been all of the damn world including alot.of Africa and South America I've seen first hand that alot of the deforestation is due to land being cleared for farm land (pastures for cattle) , industrialization and some places timber. I highly doubt that the miniscule amount of palm oil going into food systems has much is anything to do with it.

Having been all of the damn world including alot.of Africa and South America I've seen first hand that alot of the deforestation is due to land being cleared for farm land (pastures for cattle) , industrialization and some places timber. I highly doubt that the miniscule amount of palm oil going into food systems has much is anything to do with it.

man thats just so wrong on every count. 300 football fields are cleared every 30minutes to make way for palm oil plantations.

hit up google, to suggest that palm oil in food has little impact on the environment would be one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a long time

add to the list - elephants, tigers, forest dwelling people, the list goes on and on. The everyday choices we make can bring about change.

Totally different subject but the best way to avoid all this is not stop letting people reproduce like bunnies. Way too many people in the world and eventually we will run out of resources.

We've QUADRUPLED our population in the last 100 years, bad things will happen if we don't become intelligent enough to somehow control this. China has the right idea

man thats just so wrong on every count. 300 football fields are cleared every 30minutes to make way for palm oil plantations.

hit up google, to suggest that palm oil in food has little impact on the environment would be one of the most ignorant comments I have read on here in a long time

Only thing that will stop this long term is some kind of world wide restriction on population growth. Needs lots of land to feed 10 billion people projected in 30- 40 years

Jif, Peter Pan, whole foods, and Peanut Butter and Co use sustainable palm oil. There may be others, but it is a big deal that most people don't even know about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally different subject but the best way to avoid all this is not stop letting people reproduce like bunnies. Way too many people in the world and eventually we will run out of resources.

We've QUADRUPLED our population in the last 100 years, bad things will happen if we don't become intelligent enough to somehow control this. China has the right idea

For sure man, Humans are pests with our population growing at an alarming rate. On a worldwide basis we are consuming resources at 1.6 earths per year. Australia is leading the pack and would need 5.4 earths if everyone lived like us! As an aussie I am disgusted we are this huge all consuming nation.

Good to hear some people are aware of these issues with the world, I have just become a father in the last year and the concern I have for my son when he is my age really worries me.

Step one: Every food ship going to a starving nation should be half filled with birth control.................people who cannot feed themselves should NOT make more of themselves..........................I know I'm a monster for even suggesting this, whatever.

Step one: Every food ship going to a starving nation should be half filled with birth control.................people who cannot feed themselves should NOT make more of themselves..........................I know I'm a monster for even suggesting this, whatever.

What makes me furious is when I see a woman (sometimes men) begging on the street with 4-5 kids or a sign that says help I have 5 kids to feed. I want to just out of my car and ask her why the hell she had 5 kids if she can't feed them, they don't just magically appear, they made some bad choices and society has to pay for it.

Or anyone in general complaining about money and using their kids as the emotional trigger to get you to feel bad for them, don't have kids if you can't afford them.

Best solution is you should have 50k in cash in the bank for every child you want to have. most couples will be be able to have this by the time they are 30 years old

Is it good? No. Will it break your program in that little amount, no. Its likely just added for stability. The rest -- TLDR

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws