over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Still tthrowing up...

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I don't understand....

Everyday I wake up and feel nauseated. I immediately need to throw up about a tablespoon of bile. Randomly throughout the day I feel nnauseous again and want to puke. Sometimes dry heaving relieves these issues.
I've used acid reflex pills, had gastric empty test, endoscope, ultra sounds, blood tests.
My liver looks fine and my gallbladder had some alight sludge.
Also, wasn't on any AAS or medications. It happens regardless.

Where do I go next. I'm like referred to people left and right

This happened to me for about a month. It was like morning sickness.
I just ended up taking promethazine before bed and as soon as I would wake up, I'd take a Ondansetron.
It eventually went away and no one knew what it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i drank a gallon of milk a day for around a year, then developed something very similar to what you're describing

went on for around 2 months.. was shitty

i drank a gallon of milk a day for around a year, then developed something very similar to what you're describing

went on for around 2 months.. was shitty

I used to drink a lot of milk. That's odd coincidence.

A friend of mine told me he had same issues.
doc told him hgh thickened his lining of stomach and this made him
create more acid (hiv patient on 18iu a day)

I get that about once a week. I get nauseous after I wake up and then I cough or clear my throat or something innocuous and then feel the need to vomit. Depending on how late I ate I will throw up some digested food or if I cut eating off early then its bile.

Never could figure it out.

I don't understand....

Everyday I wake up and feel nauseated. I immediately need to throw up about a tablespoon of bile. Randomly throughout the day I feel nnauseous again and want to puke. Sometimes dry heaving relieves these issues.
I've used acid reflex pills, had gastric empty test, endoscope, ultra sounds, blood tests.
My liver looks fine and my gallbladder had some alight sludge.
Also, wasn't on any AAS or medications. It happens regardless.

Where do I go next. I'm like referred to people left and right

I was going to guess your Gall bladder. Those symptoms sound very familiar to my nephews gall bladder issues.

I was going to guess your Gall bladder. Those symptoms sound very familiar to my nephews gall bladder issues.

Yeah I thought so but to only have slight sludge?

Does anybody know if there is blood work you can order to test for gall bladder problems (like we have tests for kidney, liver, etc)?

I'm curious because its something I have been dealing with my entire life pretty much, I just chalked it up to "having a sensitive stomach" :eek:

Does anybody know if there is blood work you can order to test for gall bladder problems (like we have tests for kidney, liver, etc)?

I'm curious because its something I have been dealing with my entire life pretty much, I just chalked it up to "having a sensitive stomach" :eek:

With lab testing you can check for ALT/ bilirubin, ast, pancreatic enzymes lipase and amylase. Diagnostic imaging is your best mechanism for identifying gall stones, buildups of sludge, blockages , inflammation red

When they thought I had that issue, it was an ultrasound, cat-scan, and then a CKG...or something?.....its a nuclear test that tests how fast your gallbladder empties after they inject the dye into you.

But I never had a gall bladder issue even after telling them it was something muscle related.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

With lab testing you can check for ALT/ bilirubin, ast, pancreatic enzymes lipase and amylase. Diagnostic imaging is your best mechanism for identifying gall stones, buildups of sludge, blockages , inflammation red

Had these. All was said was sludge. And 5mm kidney stone

I would say try high dose turmeric with a nice amt of curcuminoid extract in it, along with pb8 or if you want to spend the money, VSL3. Extremely expensive but best prebiotic around. Seems like when you use a good probiotic or double dose the pb8 or use ultimate flora you get it to a lesser extent. I have had this for a long time and thought it was just my Lyme, but it is gallbladder issues and there's a bunch of things that can help. I started eating a shyt ton of apples and less milk to none and things got better but still happened.
Also, eating later in day always made it worse so try to eat dinner early and then Nothing else. Maybe take some magnesium with your meals.

James tiny vest has some vids on this that have Great info and I used a few of them for a cpl months and thing improved for sure. Now it's started again so I gotta stop being a lazy dumbass.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

If just gallbladder sludge is in there, could it really be gallbladder?

Also any bodybuilders without a gallbladder?
Do they take ox bile with meals with fat?

This happens to me all the time. I dont get the dizzyness but i do throw up a few times a week. Mine is allergies draining into my throat. I gag and then get a little bit to come up. Happens when my allergies are their worst.

How does one eat fat after gallbladder removal.
Anyone have thes gone here?

I suggest doing an apple juice liver/gall bladder cleanse. It may take a few times but it will get small stones out. I feel great every time I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity