over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help out with these symptoms

ALLEX

Banned
- Foggy brain all day long
- Sharp, pulsating pain in head and dizziness right after standing up. Lasts 15-30 seconds. If I stay up, feel fine. A milder version occurs if I switch position in bed and head moves
- Did put on a few pounds lately
- A tad more tired than usual
- On TRT and nothing else

Thanks.

Not sure but sounds like high blood pressure. That’s how I feel when I used to run anadrol too high

Wanted to add that when it (blood pressure) would get bad I would get dizzy , doc said my high blood pressure would bring on vertigo.

Last edited:
Check your blood pressure next chance you get. Sounds like it may be high.

Blood pressure could also be low. Possibly as a result of electrolyte imbalance.

Not sure but sounds like high blood pressure. That’s how I feel when I used to run anadrol too high

Wanted to add that when it (blood pressure) would get bad I would get dizzy , doc said my high blood pressure would bring on vertigo.

Actually its more like low blood pressure. Are you on any blood pressure meds? It might be a bit low.

Sounds like possibly benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. The cue is... "A milder version occurs if I switch position in bed and head moves."

Cluster headaches is another symptom of BPPV.

There's several overlapping symptoms from other causes, such as electrolyte abnormalities, as others have mentioned.

Then again, it may be totally unrelated to BPPV.

Last edited:
Get your hormones checked. t, free t, estradiol... I felt like that when my e2 was low (on trt, and not taking AIs, just had to bump test to increase e2)

Sounds like possibly benign paroxysmal positional vertigo. The cue is... "A milder version occurs if I switch position in bed and head moves."

Cluster headaches is another symptom of BPPV.

There's several overlapping symptoms from other causes, such as electrolyte abnormalities, as others have mentioned.

Then again, it may be totally unrelated to BPPV.

Possibly this. Didn't mention because thought it was not related, but my jaw has been cracking for the past few weeks. Never happened before.

Could interfere with inner ear and balance, right?

Sounds a little bit like Hypothyroid as well... Have you had your thyroid checked lately, or had any runs of levothyroxine in the recent past?

BPPV cracks me up, but could be on the differential. More common in the 60+ age group who get these calcified otoliths (stones) in the inner ear. Get you someone to do a Dix-Halpike on you, and then an Epley maneuver if that is positive.

Definitely get blood work it you can or if it persists past a week. You could be getting or be sick with a cold or flu due to that wonderful time of year and that is causing some odd symptoms to flare up. If it’s chronic, doctor and blood work man, TRT you got nothing to hide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely get blood work it you can or if it persists past a week. You could be getting or be sick with a cold or flu due to that wonderful time of year and that is causing some odd symptoms to flare up. If it’s chronic, doctor and blood work man, TRT you got nothing to hide!

Thanks.

It's spring and it's getting hotter and hotter heading to summer in December.

My TRT is self prescribed.

Anyways. BP was 11/6 this morning. My BP is normally low, always been. I feel much better today, like 90% improved. Jaw still cracking, which bothers a bit.

Looks like it's nothing to be worried about. Appreciate the responses.

- Foggy brain all day long
- Sharp, pulsating pain in head and dizziness right after standing up. Lasts 15-30 seconds. If I stay up, feel fine. A milder version occurs if I switch position in bed and head moves
- Did put on a few pounds lately
- A tad more tired than usual
- On TRT and nothing else

Thanks.

Get your blood sugar checked

What's your current level of stress at?
In terms of stress i refer to levels of both physical and mental stress.

Also, whats your current training, supplementation and diet like?

I find that when uni pressure is taking a toll (when combined with a physical job and training) i notice the first signs of stress physically: weight gain/loss, loss of appetite, lack of motivation to train and also the headaches and dizziness when standing up too quick.

If i don't get myself together and identify the signs of fatigue, the symptoms of fatigue start to show in a mental decline: Poor mood, making mistakes, messing up simple tasks, not stringing sentences together correctly and a general lack of "giving a fuck".

Not to alarm you but I had a stroke about 4 years ago, mild but put me in the hospital for a week, wheel chair for 2 months and walker for 2 more. I'm 100% fine now. I had basically the same symptoms. The main problem was blood thickness, Hemoglobin count. This is why we should give blood.. Don't fuck around with this. Did you take much EQ in the past? A big culprit.
Blood work now!

Actually its more like low blood pressure. Are you on any blood pressure meds? It might be a bit low.

No BP meds ever.

Sounds a little bit like Hypothyroid as well... Have you had your thyroid checked lately, or had any runs of levothyroxine in the recent past?

No to both.

What's your current level of stress at?
In terms of stress i refer to levels of both physical and mental stress.

Physical stress is low. Mental has been high for a few months.

Also, whats your current training, supplementation and diet like?

I usually go to the gym 6 days a week for 40-50 minutes. If I'm feeling tired, I do some stationary bike and mobility/stretching work. No weights.

I don't take supplements. Diet isn't strict, but I do try to eat right, veggies and fruits every day.

Not to alarm you but I had a stroke about 4 years ago, mild but put me in the hospital for a week, wheel chair for 2 months and walker for 2 more. I'm 100% fine now. I had basically the same symptoms. The main problem was blood thickness, Hemoglobin count. This is why we should give blood.. Don't fuck around with this. Did you take much EQ in the past? A big culprit.
Blood work now!

Thanks buddy.

Will buy some baby aspirin today and give blood ASAP. Not much EQ in the past. A few runs at 400-600mg. It's been a few years since I took it last time.

I wouldnt let it be something you need medical treatment for and be sitting on my ass letting it get worse. Might wanna see a doc bro. Could be something minor or something major fixing to come unraveled. Just my 2 cents

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131