over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Something to help with lethargy/tiredness

Dizzle82

Registered
Hey guys, looking to see what some of you use to help with being tired during the day. Do to working long hours and shift work my sleep cycle is all messed up. Looking for something other than caffeine that may be able to help provide some energy during the day but will let me sleep at night once I get home. And thoughts or ideas? Do you recommend any thing?

Is this common for you? If so check if estradiol is in check.
Get off any orals if you are on.

Otherwise Vitamin b12 and gw50516 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using gh or mk?

Ephedrine works well for energy. Just don't take any too late in the day or you won't be able to sleep.

L-Tyrosine seems to be very underrated... esp if you're supplementing with a ton of Aminos etc...

2mg nicotine gum gives a nice 2-3 hour boost, very nice clean energy

Using gh or mk?

Yes using GH, but currently only running 2iu/ed cut down from 6.
Have been running it for about a year. The Lethargy comes from work and the crazy hours working all night or going in in the middle of the night not a set schedule

2mg nicotine gum gives a nice 2-3 hour boost, very nice clean energy

I agree. I do prefer lozenges over gum though. Nicotine definitely helps when dieting to control food cravings too.

Yes using GH, but currently only running 2iu/ed cut down from 6.
Have been running it for about a year. The Lethargy comes from work and the crazy hours working all night or going in in the middle of the night not a set schedule

Then get a new job If you can't handle it. Masking the problem with drugs isn't a wise idea.

Adderall all day, probably my favorite pharmaceutical. Ephedrine is alright but I haven't ever noticed much from it

I understand what your asking for I've been working 3rd shift at a place that requires 12 hour days 7 days a week in a manufacturing setting. Everybody has something they do otherwise you just become a zombie. I started asking around and by far the most prolific answer people gave was the adderal.. and they had prescriptions.
Not giving you this as advice but what I learned from them is for off hours like that it's a mental game and they said that was great for it plus no dependency issues that I was aware of.
For the record I thought it was great but prefer the non prescription Rich Piana product Mentality that is designed to imitate adderals effect.

What about nootropics?

I’ve just recently started looking in to noortropics. Trying to do my research on them. I’ve noticed a lot of the ones stated for energy use caffeine added to them. Do you have any experience with them? Any of them work for you?

I understand what your asking for I've been working 3rd shift at a place that requires 12 hour days 7 days a week in a manufacturing setting. Everybody has something they do otherwise you just become a zombie. I started asking around and by far the most prolific answer people gave was the adderal.. and they had prescriptions.
Not giving you this as advice but what I learned from them is for off hours like that it's a mental game and they said that was great for it plus no dependency issues that I was aware of.
For the record I thought it was great but prefer the non prescription Rich Piana product Mentality that is designed to imitate adderals effect.

Exactly, I may work 12hr night s for awhile and then the next week I’m back working days and dragging ass lol.. I hadn’t heard of rich’s Product. I will look into that!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws