600mg primo e
140mg tren ace

The day I began
BP: 105/58
RHR: 59

1 1/2 weeks later
BP: 98/54
RHR: 88

My heart rate has jacked up so much. I previously did 700 test with 140 tren and it didn't raise my RHR too much. This time, I lower test and add primo and it jacks the hell up! Does primo normally cause this? Or should I be concerned it is something else instead?

Might have to stop this if it doesn't go back down. wtf

I would love to remember, maybe im wrong,

wasnt it you who was a tren monster when u were younger and it caused a major heart issue? Sorry man if so tren wouldnt be on my radar ever again, there are others who would say the same thing....

Primo....i would start low myself and work my way up as its the denominator here correct?

But thats my .02

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I would love to remember, maybe im wrong,

wasnt it you who was a tren monster when u were younger and it caused a major heart issue? Sorry man if so tren wouldnt be on my radar ever again, there are others who would say the same thing....

Primo....i would start low myself and work my way up as its the denominator here correct?

But thats my .02

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Like I said, I experimented with 20mg ed of tren last blast, and was completely fine with it. I did, however, change sponsors. Only other change this time was low test and high primo

Are you on BP meds? Pretty low pressure while the heart rate is increasing. You must have amazingly low vascular resistance if not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

For a guy who is always worried about his heart rate..i just cant comprehend why you would hop on Tren (regardless of dose):confused:

A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats a minute.

I wouldn't be too concerned, just keep an eye on it. Mine has been as high as 90-95 on higher cycles and 50-60 on trt

Are you on BP meds? Pretty low pressure while the heart rate is increasing. You must have amazingly low vascular resistance if not.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Telmisartan 40mg before bed. The thing is I also take Kyolic garlic, hawthorne berry, beetroot, berries, etc. which all lower BP. I decided to drop the kyolic garlic today as it has been shown to cause large reductions in systolic BP. BP is the same now as it is on TRT. My diastolic will never be above 60 no matter what I do.

For a guy who is always worried about his heart rate..i just cant comprehend why you would hop on Tren (regardless of dose):confused:

You do understand that it is possible to try something out and check BP/HR and sides every day as you go along, right? It's very easy to drop it if it causes trouble. This is why we experiment.

Your bp is crazy low!

I know. The mindfuck is that doctor's offices record it as way higher so I never know what to believe. I believe it is related to their arm cuffs not being the right size. Assuming this is the accurate one (which I believe it is), I need to drop a supplement or two (garlic + not sure what else)

A normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats a minute.

I wouldn't be too concerned, just keep an eye on it. Mine has been as high as 90-95 on higher cycles and 50-60 on trt

It's the variance that is concerning me. Jumping 25 points in a week is a bit freaky.

The way I see it, there are two possibilities here.
1. The fact I changed labs for the low dose tren since last time. Maybe the last time it was underdosed.
2. the primo isn't really primo

Last edited:
How do you know your taking legit primo.

I'm not familiar with primo because I've never taken it but I know heavy androgens cause increases in heart rate and BP so I would just be kinda skeptical about the gear. It could be test it could be npp or DECA. You never know. Not saying that's what's going on with you but just something (I'm sure you already know) to keep in mind

bro...
your body seems to keep saying...
dont do drugs! lol
:eek::naughty::eek:

:p
sorry, had to fuck with you a little since every time you "try" something, you end up with a symilar post. lol
you know im purely fucking with you and am 100% in that same boat one way or another, so all in fun. :love:

that said, you have basically been off a long time, so probably sensitive.
that much primo or anything else for that matter, could totally fuck you up on many levels.

again i have learned that the hard way, repeatedly. lol
im sure you will too. lol:love:

dont be afraid to start slower, much, much much slower.

forget "blast"
try a lil, see.
add a lil more.
then see...

that answer of dont do it basically sucks, so just go a lil slower.

have fun!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

I wouldn’t use blood pressure meds unless I was(well for me I won’t use them again period) above 140/90. They all have negative side effects.

bro...
your body seems to keep saying...
dont do drugs! lol
:eek::naughty::eek:

:p
sorry, had to fuck with you a little since every time you "try" something, you end up with a symilar post. lol
you know im purely fucking with you and am 100% in that same boat one way or another, so all in fun. :love:

that said, you have basically been off a long time, so probably sensitive.
that much primo or anything else for that matter, could totally fuck you up on many levels.

again i have learned that the hard way, repeatedly. lol
im sure you will too. lol:love:

dont be afraid to start slower, much, much much slower.

forget "blast"
try a lil, see.
add a lil more.
then see...

that answer of dont do it basically sucks, so just go a lil slower.

have fun!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Yes. Start low and slowly add things as results slow down. Even 300mg primobolan is a good starting dose.

I think I will stop the tren to see if the change in sponsor has anything to do with this. If that doesn't work, I'll stop the primo.

I agree with the concept of starting low and building up. The change in hormones can stress the system regardless of what the hormone is. You are trying to find what substance is the culprit while it may just be the quick change in levels. Slowly creeping up with the dose may create less stress on the system.

Last edited:
Yes. Start low and slowly add things as results slow down. Even 300mg primobolan is a good starting dose.

i once thought i was not "sensitive" to these things.

like i said, learned the hard way many a time.
lol

baby steps...
to some degree perspective here but...
:rolleyes:

i have found just doubling t from low trt to high trt can have big effect.

adding in other compounds even more so.
10 years ago i would have said bs and im sure many will, but i played around a lil bit.... lol ;)

here is a case of a guy with previous "issue" clearly super sensitive, an iu or two of gh ups his hr , and adding 700mgs of gear repeated an or the issue.

only point is rethink the low dose thing, im not the only one that has said tiny doses can have a major impact, we see a few older guys say that too.

im just suggesting upping and or adding things in tiny 10-20mg doses, does actually have big effect. a bincha if come in there, lol idk

the blasting idea in this case is totally out of context.

live n learn

enjoy!
:D

I agree with the concept of starting low and building up. The change in hormones can stress the system regardless of what the hormone is. You are trying to find what substance is the culprit while it may just be the quick change in levels. Slowly creeping up with the dose may create less stress on the system.

dude... LOOK at all the mental posts we have...
body is not all we should consider.
lol

I do agree with this as well. However, I don’t think of 600mg primo as a high dose. I know everyone has a different opinion on primo dosing though. All I hear is how safe and euphoric primo is. I figured 600mg would be pretty safe. First time using it though.

Have you considered taking a cardioselective beta blocker like Nebivolol? You might need to drop the Telmisartan though since BP is already so low.

how did your Bloodwork looked before blasting?

primo often gets faked with low doses of tren.

Have you considered taking a cardioselective beta blocker like Nebivolol? You might need to drop the Telmisartan though since BP is already so low.

I haven’t considered that. What would be the purpose?

how did your Bloodwork looked before blasting?

primo often gets faked with low doses of tren.

It was extremely good. I’m always on top of my shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner