over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sauna supplements and what Rhonda did not tell us

No1

Registered
I can't believe noone has come in yet with a sauna supplement.. which is nothing than a proper electrolyte mix drink. Needless to say this would be for the frequent sauna user (daily) and after workouts. I can t go to sleep sometimes very likely because I already have a magnesium deficiciency and the sauna exacerbate it. I had other issues another time.

now I did some research,but was wandering can#t I buy something that is likely named differently or something to do the trick? i.e. electrolyte replenishment/rehydration etc.

the electrolyte powders/supps I 've seen on the net are not worth the time to finish reading the rest of the label...

currently - well bought today that pink sham salt but was not sure if I found the right source of potassium i.e. tartaric acid . I think they do have some silly reason not sell potassium in the right amounts required.

so this is it so far for an intra sauna drink that I hope I am not going to go to the loo every 15-20 mins after as it has happened many times and is definately from the sauna..

1/4 tsp of Him pink salt and tartaric acid intra drink

greens smoothie after

Last edited:
I bring one of those big Zico coconut waters with me for potassium and if you need sodium then pickle juice can do the trick.

forgot to add that I am asking as I am also doing this current ridiculous Intermittent Fasting craze. do not feel good on it anyway but it is circumstantial ,not always by choice

I saw that Zico,we must have something similar,but I would prefer to formulate it myself and need to know proper dosages or whether the above should be sufficient,don't know how I am gonna go with it as I just had a about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pink salt in my smoothie and it was horrible..

also going to chuck in some taurine ¬1gm in the intra drink for maintaining electrolytes balance

Last edited:
While I like to be in the sauna for a fair amount of time. I quit doing it years ago as the Soviet studies I saw pointed to it not helping recovery. As the body has to recover from the stress of the heat as well as all the other stresses in life.

So many conflicting opinion on the sauna. I understand the concept of “sweating” out toxins and also losing water weight. But what made the most sense to me I learned from someone here on PM I forgot who it was though, maybe they’ll chime in. He said water is life our bodies are made of water, how is it beneficial to your body’s function to lose it?

I know that isn’t what this thread is about, I’ve been adding mineral drops to my bottled water on and off throughout the day. That could help...

While I like to be in the sauna for a fair amount of time. I quit doing it years ago as the Soviet studies I saw pointed to it not helping recovery. As the body has to recover from the stress of the heat as well as all the other stresses in life.
Read up on heat shock proteins. The sauna seems like a doorway to a lot more than just "recovery" from workouts.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So many conflicting opinion on the sauna. I understand the concept of “sweating” out toxins and also losing water weight. But what made the most sense to me I learned from someone here on PM I forgot who it was though, maybe they’ll chime in. He said water is life our bodies are made of water, how is it beneficial to your body’s function to lose it?

I know that isn’t what this thread is about, I’ve been adding mineral drops to my bottled water on and off throughout the day. That could help...
HEAT SHOCK PROTEINS

forgot to add that I am asking as I am also doing this current ridiculous Intermittent Fasting craze. do not feel good on it anyway but it is circumstantial ,not always by choice

I saw that Zico,we must have something similar,but I would prefer to formulate it myself and need to know proper dosages or whether the above should be sufficient,don't know how I am gonna go with it as I just had a about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp pink salt in my smoothie and it was horrible..

also going to chuck in some taurine ¬1gm in the intra drink for maintaining electrolytes balance

:confused:

If its so ridiculous, why do it? It works well i dont think its a craze.

Read up on heat shock proteins. The sauna seems like a doorway to a lot more than just "recovery" from workouts.

EXACTLY^^^^^

:confused:

If its so ridiculous, why do it? It works well i dont think its a craze.

I wouldn't say it does not work,but there are also other ways to get to the same results.. what I am sasying is that I felt very bad/ill/poisoned whilst on it.. can't describe it better

one more thing I would like to add and it is why I started this thread..

sometimes(well mostly) I feel very tired(it is such an effor to tie my shoe laces on and I don't want that) after a sauna,other times very energetic..

i WANT TO BE IN CONTROL OF THAT hence why I suspect,asking this whther it could be due to these electrolytes as I also do this Intermittent Fasting

Last edited:
so no prep coach wants to chime in with info about electrolyte manipulation/?

I would love some answers on this as well. I love the sauna but have mixed reactions from it and the only people I see usually are super skinny runners and super fat people thinking their losing weight the easy way. I pound water and end up pissing 10 times the rest of the day.

I would love some answers on this as well. I love the sauna but have mixed reactions from it and the only people I see usually are super skinny runners and super fat people thinking their losing weight the easy way. I pound water and end up pissing 10 times the rest of the day.

what happens to me as well and I never added salt to my diet, I had times when it was like every 10mins after the sauna,I am sure there is a way to deal with this

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131