over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone

Andro308

Registered
Is trenbolone any worse for your heart & organs than just a high dose testosterone. Now that I am a old man I have been steering clear of all orals and Have been using just injectables.

I like running high test only cycles but miss tren.

When I did run tren it was around 800mgs a week with 400mg test

I guess my question is i have heard it’s so bad for your heart and cholesterol.
I take support supplements every day for liver, heart, cardiovascular health and Artery health.

Then I read a post on here about how some guys have stayed on tren for 1-2 years straight. Makes me think it’s not as harsh as it’s made out to be.

Any thoughts

Tren always makes my cholesterol pretty bad, that can't be good for long term

Tren is bad for your heart, kidneys, liver, and probably other organs. There is a reason it is a "finisher" on cattle, they can't keep the cattle healthy/alive if they run the tren longer than a few short weeks before slaughter.

I gave up Tren long ago....and I typically did not go above 300-350mg a week. Using Tren A or E at even those dosages would make my lipids get to a point I did not like.

It also has to be rough on your kidneys as my urine would not look right no matter how hydrated I stayed.

Plus it elevated my blood pressure, and shortened my temper and I am usually the calmest guy you would meet. But little things would irritate me to death.

I don't do any orals. I'm 44 years old...and below is what I have been trying that seemed to work really well.

As long as your diet is on point..the only other compound that I seem to really like is NPP. I just finished an 8-10 week cycle of Test P/ and NPP at 175mg per week...and I gained almost 8 lbs while staying as lean as I was. I have a log in the forum section.

I know it was a low dose, but plenty enough to keep me progressing while I felt good the entire time on it. Now I'm back to my TRT for about 12-16 weeks...getting blood work, and will do the same Test P and NPP cycle again for another 8-10 weeks.

I personally will not fool with Tren again...but it's all in the persons genetics. I had a training partner who could blast pretty much anything at high doses, and his blood work would always come back in range. I however am not that lucky.

i think genetics play a big role , some bodies can tolerate it , some cant .

but i deff think 800Mg tren will do more damage than 1200mg test.

I gave up Tren long ago....and I typically did not go above 300-350mg a week. Using Tren A or E at even those dosages would make my lipids get to a point I did not like.

It also has to be rough on your kidneys as my urine would not look right no matter how hydrated I stayed.

Plus it elevated my blood pressure, and shortened my temper and I am usually the calmest guy you would meet. But little things would irritate me to death.

I don't do any orals. I'm 44 years old...and below is what I have been trying that seemed to work really well.

As long as your diet is on point..the only other compound that I seem to really like is NPP. I just finished an 8-10 week cycle of Test P/ and NPP at 175mg per week...and I gained almost 8 lbs while staying as lean as I was. I have a log in the forum section.

I know it was a low dose, but plenty enough to keep me progressing while I felt good the entire time on it. Now I'm back to my TRT for about 12-16 weeks...getting blood work, and will do the same Test P and NPP cycle again for another 8-10 weeks.

I personally will not fool with Tren again...but it's all in the persons genetics. I had a training partner who could blast pretty much anything at high doses, and his blood work would always come back in range. I however am not that lucky.

I have read that nandrolone is 11 times more damaging than test is
After reading this in more than one or two forums I steer clear of nandrolone

have you ever ran high doses of primo and a lil masteron?

some guys swear this combo gives like Tren results with no sides... i have yet to try it, Primo gets expensive

u read the same in vitro study in multiple forums... lol

they can't keep the cattle healthy/alive if they run the tren longer than a few short weeks before slaughter.

LOL, cattle get incredible results on just one 200mg dose 63 days before slaughter. Has nothing to do with cattle health. This ends up being the most economically beneficial way to use the drug. Fine balance between how much the cattle eat and how much meat they put on with finaplix, all about $$$ not cattle health

I have read some of those studies as well. But I think at a low dose...get in and get out....is still a much better alternative than the stress that Tren exerts over your entire body.

With Tren I just feel ill and nasty......while I was on the test and npp...I felt great. No blood pressure issues, no heart rate issues, no joint issues....just steady measurable progress.

Now I am due for blood work in about 6-8 weeks...so I will see if anything comes about. But I was on NPP for 10 weeks max...now I'm back on TRT dose of Test. Some will say that you need 300-400 mg a week of NPP to notice results.....I seen them at half that dosage.

Also I think of it this way....moderation is key to everything. I have also seen some positive studies on NPP....but it's all dose related.

Too much of anything can be a bad thing.

Is trenbolone any worse for your heart & organs than just a high dose testosterone. Now that I am a old man I have been steering clear of all orals and Have been using just injectables.

I like running high test only cycles but miss tren.

When I did run tren it was around 800mgs a week with 400mg test

I guess my question is i have heard it’s so bad for your heart and cholesterol.
I take support supplements every day for liver, heart, cardiovascular health and Artery health.

Then I read a post on here about how some guys have stayed on tren for 1-2 years straight. Makes me think it’s not as harsh as it’s made out to be.

Any thoughts

The real answer is that it depends. You really have to be on top of your blood pressure and bloodwork to know.

That nandrolone study might not be exclusive to just nandrolone, but we don't know. There aren't enough studies on tren long term.

I'm 46 and I just started my last blast with tren. I going to go 300mg a week Tren e with 750mg test e . I know it sends my lipids out of range and it's time to start looking ahead to my health instead of just appearance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I've always been pretty lucky with tren and my blood work/health, the main problems I get from it is insomnia and night sweats at higher doses. I have never done 800mg but have been lucky enough to use the real thing back in the day. If you have to go that high for results I would change sources if I was you. Great gains can be had at 200mg weekly

Notice how you feel on tren.

A drug that causes rapid physiological and neurological changes can't be all too good can it?

I'm not anti-tren; im pro safe tren use. Which for most people is to use it sparingly. Now a 20 something year old can probably use it for years without issues, but it'll catch up/change as he gets older. I wouldn't touch it if I was in my 40s unless it was for a special event/competition/gathering.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

LOL, cattle get incredible results on just one 200mg dose 63 days before slaughter. Has nothing to do with cattle health. This ends up being the most economically beneficial way to use the drug. Fine balance between how much the cattle eat and how much meat they put on with finaplix, all about $$$ not cattle health

ah right because tren is so freaking expensive? :banghead::rolleyes:

Tren is the biggest double edged sword in the game. 800 is a pretty high dose IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ah right because tren is so freaking expensive? :banghead::rolleyes:

The food and water the cattle drink is expensive (relative to the price we pay for beef products) and every lbs of feed is calculated and has to produce a certain amount of meat

Tren is used to improve feed efficiently in cattle, making the same amount of food grow more meat, and with extensive testing the farmers figured out that in 63 days you'll get the most cost efficient gain

Last edited:

Same here. Im 37. I prefer to run 600-1200mg test only with 5iu-7.5iu hgh per day. Also high 1000mg EQ runs with test 200mg trt dose. And throw in proviron here and there at 100mg per day for 6-8 weeks depending on when im leaning out. Those are only compounds i fool around with anymore.

Same here. Im 37. I prefer to run 600-1200mg test only with 5iu-7.5iu hgh per day. Also high 1000mg EQ runs with test 200mg trt dose. And throw in proviron here and there at 100mg per day for 6-8 weeks depending on when im leaning out. Those are only compounds i fool around with anymore.

I hear high eq is good for reducing bloat from test

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity