YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677, what good is it? Just water retention???

Matsuo Munefusa

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have been running [email protected]/night from a popular source here for about 40 days. I got my IGF tested recently and it came back 145, which is pretty underwhelming. I recently went off it (last night) and woke up NO JOKE 8 times to piss in the night. I think I probably lost a solid few pounds of water last night after coming off it.

So what good is this shit? Do any of you (that aren't affiliated as reps for a company selling MK) have lab work to show a high IGF level from taking MK?

Do you guys get the massive need to urinate when stopping using MK?

What good is this shit if it doesn't elevate your IGF and makes you retain pounds of water? :)

Interesting. I had been running around 10mg for a while, ran out for a week or so, and had bloodwork done. Scored 237 on igf-1.

In a few weeks I'll be getting bloods done again while still running MK-677. Not a rep for anybody, and the mk doesn't come from a sponsor here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

thats a good question man :) I honestly do not know, having not tested it for years without being on something that doesn't increase IGF. I haven't wanted to be off anything that doesn't increase IGF. This is the closest to a baseline I have ever felt....I'm basically getting very little from MK677 though in comparison to GH or peptides.

I am going to just start using GH....I guess I fell to the marketing tactics of the peptide companies pushing MK. Nothing replaces GH though imo.

Been in an two 12.5mg caps for maybe 10 days

no hunger change, no numbness in hands like I usually get with hgh.
But i am up 10 pounds...yeah 10 lbs wtf.

agree, you get what you pay for.

but who knows ,.without IGF baseline you really dont know what MK is doing for you.

lots of solid HGH sources now , i remember a few years ago it was hard to find legit hgh

yeah same experience you had man...no leaning out, no increased fingernail growth, no numbness like I get on 3-4iu gh, not feeling deeper sleep at all...just about 7lb of water retention that filled out my muscles but also caused a bit of subcutaneous water which made my physique look sloppier.

I went up to 25mg/night and still no typical GH side effects...just water retention and lethargy...

No good IGF level from using it. Expensive, same price as using 2iu generic/day without any of the positives.

I get water retention on GH too but not nearly as bad and of course I get the whole range of positive effects from GH so its welcome.

Not worth it imo, just put the $60 into generic GH/month and you'll be much happier imo. I actually found a vial of generic GH in the fridge and used that at 5iu/day for 3 days....it was like a switch turning on/off. It really proved to me that the MK does nothing for my physique to see just 3 days of GH and how I felt after that (not long enough of course to cause any changes to my body that last but long enough to feel my IGF level spike).

I'll stick to 2-5iu GH/day :headbang:

Last edited:
Oh yeah I Look sloppy.
Reminds me of a lower purity generic hgh. The water isn't just in the muscles.

yep, subcutaneous as much as intramuscular (or more).... :eek:

I'm currently taking 25mg at night....been on for about a month.

I haven't notice any water retention....and I weigh myself under the same conditions everyday.

I do notice increased hunger and better sleep.

Before starting I would wake up 3-4 times a night to take a piss.....now I usually only wake up once to go...but I have to hurry as by that point I do have to go pretty bad.

But I never really got any water retention from gh either. Started Mexi's stuff years ago, switched to Rips, then to Schiroxx.

No water, no numbness with any of them. But always increased hunger and better sleep.

My friend was on 10ius serostim for over a year and his IGF1 was around 150. We think it’s the 700mg tren per week that messed up IGF1 but who knows. The serostim comes from a pharmacist. I have no idea what my IGF1 is but since starting 12.5mg MK677 my rotator cuff injuries and lat injury are healing, strength is way up, the pump and vascularity are so much better. Guys in the HGH testing thread are getting very low IGF1 scores when on a nandrolone based AAS with HGH yet they’re growing. Results are all that matters to me.

Last edited:
It's endogenous GH production. Not everyone will get the same response. Some guys will get an insane response, most will get "A" response and some won't get much.

You might be better off just using real GH even at a lower dose and run an IGF panel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

theThinker, that makes sense....so to somebody that responds REAL well from 2iu GH/day (me) that may suggest my endogenous GH production is low...so a chemical that releases endogenous GH like MK677 may not have as much an effect on me as somebody that naturally produces more GH?

This may account for the group of people (inverse of me who produce GH naturally pretty strongly) who get MEH results from 2iu GH/day but phenomenal results from 10-25mg MK/day?

JJ, I agree man results are all that matter. I have just found a positive correlation between my IGF number and the results I get from using these types of compounds. Every time I've been blown away with some great GH and gotten tested I got scores way higher than 150....300+ is common and sometimes I've gone into the 400s :) Those were the time it seemed like my physique would improve DAY by DAY :)

Last edited:
On day 2 of 12.5 day. Feel terrible. I'm a poor sleeper but this is even worse. Super agitated. This may not be for me.

On day 2 of 12.5 day. Feel terrible. I'm a poor sleeper but this is even worse. Super agitated. This may not be for me.

yeah the lethargy and the water retention are enough for me to steer clear of it....its shitty because you get lethargic during the day and then at nighttime you still don't sleep deep (which is kinda fucked up haha, like they feed off each other).

I get lethargy/water retention from GH too but not to this extent as with MK :eek:

yeah the lethargy and the water retention are enough for me to steer clear of it....its shitty because you get lethargic during the day and then at nighttime you still don't sleep deep (which is kinda fucked up haha, like they feed off each other).

I get lethargy/water retention from GH too but not to this extent as with MK :eek:

Mk definitely is rough dealing with at work and at night. I have a love hate relationship with it. Eventually I get to where I feel to shitty to go on so I stop. But then my workouts aren’t nearly as good. This time it’s manageable for me on 12.5mg, but since adding 5ius of Meditrope it really is making work a bitch to get through which causes me to use things I really should only use preworkout.

Odd. I sleep amazing on this...
I always feel lethargic so the isn't different.
I feel like I have high bp yet it's normal.

Since no one else wants to mention it in the plethora of threads that this comes up in...

People can hop on IGF1LR3, GH, peps and the likes... and see a decrease in serum IGF. I wouldn't hyper-focus on a number; it doesn't mean it's not working. Funny how no one measures their baselines... nor their IGF-BP3... nor the ratio... nor tracks it. But they cry when they don't see an increase on a piece of paper. Numbers are just that.

If you want to see your IGF numbers wiggle around, take some slin, GH and plenty of tren - your blood work will look 'different' - to say the least.

I've had individuals return with IGF in the 3, 4, 500s... with nothing to boast about. Then I started meeting individuals sub-100 IGF who look like greek gods. How about the difference seen between men and women in IGF values... sometimes looking at the person is more important than looking at the number, when making a decision as far as to... what's working/ going on.

That said... you have made it clear in your statements that you dislike MK and prefer GH; but to say it doesn't have a purpose is a bit over-reaching. You had a poor response, or a poor product; or both - it happens.

With a pure product, I have yet to see a single person not have a response worthwhile of continuing the product - primarily sleep. If you're chasing muscular gains, fat loss, or an aesthetic boost... this isn't the most optimal tool for that goal... but a tool nonetheless. The cons do include the lethargy... and the bloat dissipates after cessation of the product if you need to promote your aesthetic.

In the end it's perspective... I would pay triple for the type of sleep this induces and the long-term benefit of an oscillating orally bioactive GHRP in my system that can be used as a foundation for bigger and better things :).

We're all different - with different responses - different goals - different requirements - and different perspectives.

Last edited:
Not everyone likes MK. It does cause water retention, but that can be either a pro or a con depending on what the individual is looking for. Some people love the water retention (most if it comes from intramuscular water retention, but some is sub-q as well) because they love the increase in size and strength it provides. Other people want to be as hard and dry as possible all year-round...and they hate anything that blurs their lines even a little bit.

We had a member here gain 30 pounds (yes, 30 pounds; he went from 370 lbs to 400 lbs) in one month using MK-677...and he absolutely loved it. I am sure his lines were blurred, but he said he was so much bigger...and that's what he cared about. Another member, a National level bodybuilder, posted that he STOPPED using 5 iu of GH (which he used for YEARS) after starting MK...and said his gains were just as good...at a fraction of the cost.

Of course, most people also get a big boost in appetite, which again can be either a positive or a negative depending on the person.

In terms of lethargy, personal response varies highly. Some guys don't experience any lethargy...and others do badly for a few weeks and then it gradually starts to wane. As far as sleep goes, some guys get great sleep, and others don't.

In conclusion not everyone likes MK, but a LOT do...and it has proven itself to be tremendously helpful time and time again among 1,000's of users, which is why so many people continue to purchase it again and again.

Personally, I get so much more from 25 mg MK than 2 iu of GH...and many others have publicly posted the same. I experience almost nothing from 2 iu of GH...and even 3 iu provides minimal results. That's why I don't use it. I refuse to spend a couple hundred dollars a month on something that I can get for a fraction of the cost. For me, MK does everything I want it to. Increased recovery, greater size, huge appetite increase, and better sleep...all of which have a significant impact on my ability to make gains.

Last edited:
I stack 12.5 MK ed with 1mg DAC a week and despite struggles with trying to eat clean I'm still leaning out.

Very pleased with the above from both cost and performance. Anyone else try the 2?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws