over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

contest .. to pull out or not

lilgumby

Kilo Klub Member
Hey guys , a question for the competitors . Im 7 days out and am still holding lower back fat ...usually im watery there until we dry out but i can pinch a inch . this morning after cardio i got in the sauna in a suit to see how much i could drop and it was very little . Im no carb now and flat but dont think a diuretic and filling out will help

so in your opinions would you pull out or go in 90% . My sponsors will prob not be happy if i pull out but id like some other opinions

Once I made a commitment to do a show I did it no matter what. And if I didn't look good that was my fault and would spur me to do better next time.

What's the worst that will happen if you step on stage out of shape? You just wont place good, not the end of the world.

What's the worst that can happen if you pull out of show, nothing, no one will miss you.

It's up to you and it's only important to you, no one else really cares. Unless you are a pro bodybuilder with contractual obligations

no carb
no diuretic
no fill out
hit stage tight

Pics would help in answering your question

thanks for the replies all . Pics are on my phone i will upload them in a minute

What's the worst that will happen if you step on stage out of shape? You just wont place good, not the end of the world.

What's the worst that can happen if you pull out of show, nothing, no one will miss you.

It's up to you and it's only important to you, no one else really cares. Unless you are a pro bodybuilder with contractual obligations

but you are correct no one will really miss me lol . im no pro but i do have contracts with sponsors that help pay for my shows.

im on the fence about it is why i wanted these guys opinion . there is some very good bodybuilders in here thats been around a while

never pull out. take it from me. leading a happy life with 4 wives and 17 children.

yesterday morning

24ltzx2.jpg

zwjjwl.jpg

Your still a few weeks off show condition. Your call bro

Is this your first show?

You look a good 4 weeks out to decent condition, 6 to nasty condition. I'd pull out if it were me and just save my money. I'd continue dieting just to get a feel for how much further YOUR body has to go to get stage ready (not go all the way nasty shredded, but much further than you are now).

The truth is you're not holding water, you're holding fat--and quite a bit of it.

Is this your first show?

You look a good 4 weeks out to decent condition, 6 to nasty condition. I'd pull out if it were me and just save my money. I'd continue dieting just to get a feel for how much further YOUR body has to go to get stage ready (not go all the way nasty shredded, but much further than you are now).

The truth is you're not holding water, you're holding fat--and quite a bit of it.

oh i know its still fat and no its not my first ,second or third show lol . i usually come in very conditioned . this time we tried something different and i know im still a few weeks out :banghead:

oh i know its still fat and no its not my first ,second or third show lol . i usually come in very conditioned . this time we tried something different and i know im still a few weeks out :banghead:

Gotcha--in that case I wouldn't do it for sure. Knowing I'm way off just would make me feel bad mentally the entire time.

Gotcha--in that case I wouldn't do it for sure. Knowing I'm way off just would make me feel bad mentally the entire time.

yeah this has my head all fucked up man . cant believe im gonna miss my mark . I always said if im the fat guy on stage and no one tells me im kicking everyone's ass for not telling me lol

I would do it. No matter what u prepped for it and the way judges judge anything can happen. U have gotten this far why quit? Learn from this for the next show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you know you're not ready why do it? Pick a show 5 weeks from now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131