Not open for further replies.

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Regan Grimes in Kuwait

**broken link removed**

Damn he's looking good. Looks lonely though [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bright future for this kid and Kuwait is the place to catalyze it!

Well if he offered to fly me out there I wouldn't say no. Maybe he wants me as a training partner... of sorts....

You do realize Little Slice is going to send you dick pics now?

Wow, very quick progression from Regan Grimes to dick pics. Love it!

Damn he's looking good. Looks lonely though [emoji23]

Her head is under water.

Metric fuck tons of Pharma grade IGF-1 (Increlex) ... 3, 2, 1, BEGIN oxygen labs "progress"

Someone please chime in that it's not that and it's JUST the intense isolated focus of being in the fucking dessert with no distractions. Mystic Arabian training knowledge. Please. Do it.

And no they're not paying for increlex brand. It's being produced for them by another pharma cheaper. Add pharma gh, aas, slin and the isolated focus of doing nothing but eat/sleep/train.

/End pure speculation and conjecture

Last edited:
yeah dude they're seeing what 3 grams AAS/week + 20mg IGF1 + 30iu GH + 100iu insulin /day will do!!!!!!!!!! ::tar-wars:headbang:

Metric fuck tons of Pharma grade IGF-1 (Increlex) ... 3, 2, 1, BEGIN oxygen labs "progress"

Someone please chime in that it's not that and it's JUST the intense isolated focus of being in the fucking dessert with no distractions. Mystic Arabian training knowledge. Please. Do it.

And no they're not paying for increlex brand. It's being produced for them by another pharma cheaper. Add pharma gh, aas, slin and the isolated focus of doing nothing but eat/sleep/train.

/End pure speculation and conjecture

Sir, our Increlex or better our Mecasermin is ready. Before the end of the month we will have in our hands. when comes to contact Mr johnjuanb1 as promised and will send 4 vials of 10mg mecasermin free to be tested

Sir, our Increlex or better our Mecasermin is ready. Before the end of the month we will have in our hands. when comes to contact Mr johnjuanb1 as promised and will send 4 vials of 10mg mecasermin free to be tested

It sounds like you're going to be doing a LOT of business with this one. If you're looking for unsolicited advice, I would suggest having at least 2-3 respected, experienced members logging this stuff...especially those guys who have run the gamut of the peptide world--guys like JohnJuan, Rambo, and Elvia. Those guys are always in the peptide section, experienced, and their feedback is trusted. If you get all of them saying good things, you're sales are going to skyrocket. I have a feeling that sending out samples to those guys would yield a return on your investment 100-fold. I've see how things go around here. If you have a one-of-a-kind product and the right people behind it, you're going to explode. Look no further than the success of Superior Peptides (a previous sponsor here) for proof that having the right people behind you pays huge dividends. I could be wrong, but I think all three of those guys repped for Superior...and that company went from ground-level to making millions within a short time.

Last edited:
It sounds like you're going to be doing a LOT of business with this one. If you're looking for unsolicited advice, I would suggest having at least 2-3 respected, experienced members logging this stuff...especially those guys who have run the gamut of the peptide world--guys like JohnJuan, Rambo, and Elvia. Those guys are always in the peptide section, experienced, and their feedback is trusted. If you get all of them saying good things, you're sales are going to skyrocket. I have a feeling that sending out samples to those guys would yield a return on your investment 100-fold. I've see how things go around here. If you have a one-of-a-kind product and the right people behind it, you're going to explode. Look no further than the success of Superior Peptides (a previous sponsor here) for proof that having the right people behind you pays huge dividends. I could be wrong, but I think all three of those guys repped for Superior...and that company went from ground-level to making millions within a short time.

Perfect, if the guys are interested, they can contact me in a pm professionalmuscle, you are welcome!

Thank you Mike. I could post this privately but will just post it here. I am not one to ask for free stuff but I would definitely be interested in this. I love igf-1 and most guys know that about me as I post about it a lot. I recently just tested 3 different brands I bought of lr3 in my thread with mixed results (basically good, bad and great).

Thank you Mike. I could post this privately but will just post it here. I am not one to ask for free stuff but I would definitely be interested in this. I love igf-1 and most guys know that about me as I post about it a lot. I recently just tested 3 different brands I bought of lr3 in my thread with mixed results (basically good, bad and great).
Same here, if the whole Increlex conspiracy has some merit then I'd be interested to see how I respond. Using somedin lr3 now so can make a proper comparison. Thanks for the mention Mike!

Same here, if the whole Increlex conspiracy has some merit then I'd be interested to see how I respond. Using somedin lr3 now so can make a proper comparison. Thanks for the mention Mike!
I don't think it's just increlex. I think it's lots of increlex, pharma gh and pharma AAS slin. Then throw in optimal training and diet. They have a top notch program going or people wouldn't be flying out there and paying for it. Imo, it's naive to think some of these tremendous short term transformations (particularly in older guys like Victor Martinez) are just from improved training and diet.

Funny you mention superior peptides, since they were sending out bunk shit! This post reveals your entire marketing strategy. Get some guys with post count up on boards that know about bodybuilding. Give them free drugs and get them to post. Sell unregulated unchecked untested shit to the masses. You're just a money grubber.

Except some of us were around during those times and we remember the fly by night shit that went down. So you can only make history repeat itself enough times before somebody calls you out, Mike Arnold.

Last edited:
Funny you mention superior peptides, since they were sending out bunk shit! This post reveals your entire marketing strategy. Get some guys with post count up on boards that know about bodybuilding. Give them free drugs and get them to post. Sell unregulated unchecked untested shit to the masses. You're just a money grubber.

Except some of us were around during those times and we remember the fly by night shit that went down. So you can only make history repeat itself enough times before somebody calls you out, Mike Arnold.
Superior peptides sent out bunk shit to who? That never happened. Guys PM daily looking for superior till this day. We actually might have to come out of retirement, the boards need us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member