over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,500mg of Tianeptine in 4 hours..

Samson250

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Yesterday I tried Tianeptine before my workout. Started with 100mgs of Sulfate I purchased online. After an hour I evaluated things and took 100mgs more. An hour later I guess I was expecting to feel something magical and when I didn't I started popping the rest of the bottle out of spite and frustration and most of all poor decision making in general. After four hours I had taken the entire 60 count bottle and the only thing I felt was diss appointment it wasn't like whatever I was expecting.
I did at times notice a generally more positive outlook on things at times, especially the first half of the next day. I didn't sleep last night but that was really the only negative effect near as I can tell. The product I purchased was from a highly recommended and popular distributor and I don't accuse them of a bad batch or ripping me off. I don't even think it's a bad product as much as I'm a bad test subject.
By mid afternoon today my mood turned really sour and I was not acting like my usual self. I'm on mood stabilizers and I think they played a roll. I would like to try other products in the future especially the brand mentioned so frequently on the board but so far my experiment with Tianeptine Sulfate have not been good for me or my brain chemistry.

careful bro you can OD on it especially when combined with other substances.

Yesterday I tried Tianeptine before my workout. Started with 100mgs of Sulfate I purchased online. After an hour I evaluated things and took 100mgs more. An hour later I guess I was expecting to feel something magical and when I didn't I started popping the rest of the bottle out of spite and frustration and most of all poor decision making in general. After four hours I had taken the entire 60 count bottle and the only thing I felt was diss appointment it wasn't like whatever I was expecting.
I did at times notice a generally more positive outlook on things at times, especially the first half of the next day. I didn't sleep last night but that was really the only negative effect near as I can tell. The product I purchased was from a highly recommended and popular distributor and I don't accuse them of a bad batch or ripping me off. I don't even think it's a bad product as much as I'm a bad test subject.
By mid afternoon today my mood turned really sour and I was not acting like my usual self. I'm on mood stabilizers and I think they played a roll. I would like to try other products in the future especially the brand mentioned so frequently on the board but so far my experiment with Tianeptine Sulfate have not been good for me or my brain chemistry.

:confused:

In all seriousness you sound like you need mental help. If you use something like that and it doesn't have the desired effect. What sort of person then takes the entire bottle out of spite. Seriously that is messed up. Just being honest.

Last edited:
Tianeptine isn’t meant to get high. It gives me a very positive outlook, makes me social and kind/empathetic, it has been proven to enhance cardio exercise, it’s very good for the gym.
I take 60mg to 120mg. The highest I’ve gone is 250mg or so.

Be careful with those kind of doses. At that point it becomes acutely liver toxic, and can cause OD. Stablon has documented cases of both in healthy adults due to high dosing.

:confused:

In all seriousness you sound like you need mental help. If you use something like that and it doesn't have the desired effect. What sort of person then takes the entire bottle out of spite. Seriously that is messed up. Just being honest.

No that's a very valid point Elvia. I believe It was effecting me in a way I didn't notice or understand and led to making bad decisions. My chemistry got mixed up.
For the record I see a therapist and doctors regularly so hopefully people don't mistake this event as a common occurrence or something that I would ever do again.
Your blunt and honest and I appreciate that man, thanks!

Tianeptine isn’t meant to get high. It gives me a very positive outlook, makes me social and kind/empathetic, it has been proven to enhance cardio exercise, it’s very good for the gym.
I take 60mg to 120mg. The highest I’ve gone is 250mg or so.

Looking back now john I think it did just what you described it's supposed to.

Be careful with those kind of doses. At that point it becomes acutely liver toxic, and can cause OD. Stablon has documented cases of both in healthy adults due to high dosing.

Definitely not going to do it a second time!

I wasn't going to make this thread but saying what I did rather than not confronting it helps me really see the danger and what could have happened. Honestly I had no idea what the possible consequences could have been until you guys told me here now.

Being 6,4 260lbs and otherwise healthy probably kept me from some very serious complications.

Last edited:
No that's a very valid point Elvia. I believe It was effecting me in a way I didn't notice or understand and led to making bad decisions. My chemistry got mixed up.
For the record I see a therapist and doctors regularly so hopefully people don't mistake this event as a common occurrence or something that I would ever do again.
Your blunt and honest and I appreciate that man, thanks!

Just be careful. Especially with something that is new to you and you don't know exactly what it should do. For all you knew 60 could have killed you. Even if the worst thing that could happen would be sickness it's a silly reason to feel ill. Why did you use it in the first place? Perhaps someone knows something more suitable for you. Were you after more energy?

I agree with johnjuan , it definitely improves my mood and helps with my mild agitation while im running tren. I have a good feeling of over all well-being.
But like anything, everything affects each individual differently.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Just be careful. Especially with something that is new to you and you don't know exactly what it should do. For all you knew 60 could have killed you. Even if the worst thing that could happen would be sickness it's a silly reason to feel ill. Why did you use it in the first place? Perhaps someone knows something more suitable for you. Were you after more energy?

I was hoping it could serve as an alternative to Kratom and a means of stopping a roughly ounce a day habit. I chose Sulfate over Sodium because of its longer half life and more gentle onset. I would have then added either energy boosters like on your thread for pre workout or receptor enhancers for a more "PM" effect if needed.

I agree with johnjuan , it definitely improves my mood and helps with my mild agitation while im running tren. I have a good feeling of over all well-being.
But like anything, everything affects each individual differently.

What dose do you usually take B? Do you take it at different times throughout the day?

Usually at the most 230mg. Sometimes i split it up , once in the a.m , maybe again later around 4-5pm.
I dont like taking it to much as i feel the effects are not as great if you take it constantly.
Most of the time now i just try to take it if my aggitation levels get to high. Working with young and "could care less" apprentices and helpers can really get to me sometimes lol

Dude, have you even tried what I mentioned in another thread? You seemed to warm up to the idea. Get a scale or at least some measuring spoons. Just take SLIGHTLY smaller kratom dosages... Stabilize at the new dose for a week or so. Then next week, measure out a smaller dose again.

I'm not talking about a fast, miserable taper over the course of a few weeks. Taper down over the course of several months if necessary. 29g per dose this week... 28g per dose next week... You get the idea.

I had to do this for Cymbalta once. No, not an opiate, but completely miserable withdrawals. Hundreds of time-released pellets in each capsule. Removing a little bit at a time, week by week.

You can do it. Don't do it with tianeptine. I used to read a reddit forum dedicated to tianeptine. Go read some of the addiction nightmare stories over there. It's a good drug, but in the hands of someone with an addictive personality... Not so bueno.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

^ totally agree with last point.

In particular I have (had actually she has ODed since then) a friend that tried every single possible opiate, pharm and street, over the course of her 31 year life. She said the worst withdrawal was from her tieneptine habit....it was LONG and horrible and gave rise not only to typical opiate withdrawal symptoms but also psychosis (I assume from the other receptor systems it messes with going out of balance in WD).

Looking back now john I think it did just what you described it's supposed to.

It sounds like you had some bunk stuff, as 1,500 mg is an absolutely huge dose and should have gotten you super high...sick, actually (OD type sickness). At the typically "prescribed" dosage (for depression, which is 12.5 mg 3X/day) you won't get the opioid effects usually associated with prescription opioids, but you certainly will when you use a couple hundred mg's at once!

The number of people claiming tianeptine provides opioid effects is massive--literally in the 100's, if not the 1,000's, just online alone. It is a full-opioid agonist, after all.

Here is a review on Vicaine PM that was posted on October 26th (the link is below). He took 3 capsules, which contains 210 mg tianeptine, along with some potentiators. This man also has a considerable opioid tolerance, as he takes 80 mg of Oxycontin every day for pain.

Here is what he said...

"So after watching this for a little while, going back and forth I decided to give it a try. I have bulging disk , degenerative disk, all which has kept me on 20mg of oxcy 4 times a day..I've tired kratom several times and never had any luck with it dong shit for me..So I was hoping for a little better effect, But hopes where not up. Place my order thinking I'll have it in a week or so, NOPE 2 days after placing I have it at my door. So far so good, Decided to take 3 the first time as I have a tolerance with opiates..First 30-45 min NOTHING, waited 30 more , NOTHING, starting to get a little agitated..All of sudden like a light switch BAM hits me like a ton of fucking bricks, Pain is starting to fade away and Im way fucked up. Seriously strong shit I'm on day 4 of them haven't taken any oxcys for pain in 4 days which is a record for me as I usually run out of my script. Withdraws from the Oxcy aren't there either.. Today will be my last day taking them for a few days as I dont want my tolerance to build, But its an amazing product, works better then they say and the pain relief in off the chart.

Anyone who is on the fence as I was and going back and forth on ordering due to over hype, do it!!! Will not be disappointed at all.. Will be ordering more when these run out"

Note: One thing I would like to point out that that the sulfate version SUCKS in comparison to the sodium version. You used the sulfate version (although I still think it was bunk and/or under-dosed, as 1,500 mg is still a large dose regardless), while Vicaine PM contains the sodium version.

Link: My Vacaine PM review

Last edited:

In particular I have (had actually she has ODed since then) a friend that tried every single possible opiate, pharm and street, over the course of her 31 year life. She said the worst withdrawal was from her tieneptine habit....it was LONG and horrible and gave rise not only to typical opiate withdrawal symptoms but also psychosis (I assume from the other receptor systems it messes with going out of balance in WD).

She must've been abusing the hell out of it (high doses multiple times daily), as there have now been MANY people (quite a few right here on this board) who said they used 150-210 mg of tianeptine sodium, from either Vicaine or Vicaine PM, every day for 4-6 weeks without any withdrawal at all.

In fact, out of the 150+ people that have commented on their experience, not one has said they experienced any dependence at all. The main reason for this is its short active life; once daily use just doesn't keep the compound active long enough to cause issues. Of course, Vicaine, and particularly Vicaine PM, also contain anti-dependence compounds, so I'm sure that helps, but the people who take straight tianeptine 3-5X per day at considerable doses are guaranteed to become dependent.

Last edited:
My exp with MA product was great... Again a friend who takes a small amount of opiate like substance had been given some and didnt need his meds. So I also tried it. I used 3 tabs split up...1 before a near PR in gym and 2 after where I felt relaxed and more social. I purchased a bottle and I will say I think it provides subtle energy and relaxation at the same time... If your looking to get "high" I wouldnt bother. These products are designed more to help you not to fk you up. ( i will say the tianeptine in its raw form Ive heard can be dangerous and esp if not measured correctly or in the hands of a serious opiate addict for several diff reasons I wont mention)

Last edited:
Thank you guys.

And Mike I suspect your right on the underdose. I would not have been able to take it ALL if it was legit from what I read. Nootropics Depot brand 25mg capsule.

I'm more excited than ever to try MA product line after some time has passed and I'm sure there aren't any underlying mental issues going on with me I need to address first. Also want to research if other mood stabilizers negate its effectiveness (of Tianeptine in general by itself) but haven't come across anything like that yet.

Last edited:

I'm sorry about your friend Matsuo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner