YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1-Testosterone cypionate (dihydroboldenone)

dros

Registered
Anyone have experience with this compound?

How was it?

There’s already multiple different review threads on this stuff here as it’s become popular lately. I’m loving it. Strength is increasing what feels like every single lift. I’ve hit PRs on multiple lifts. It does make you warm tho and I am having to eat a TON of cals to gain. I think it really has a thermogenic effect and gets your metabolism going. I’ve had some slightly elevated bp and some anxiety but manageable. I’m running 510/wk.

It's a great compound. Kind of a mix between EQ and tren if I had to describe it

It's a great compound. Kind of a mix between EQ and tren if I had to describe it

Please share dosages and duration and your experience with it if you could.

^To everyone

Please share dosages and duration and your experience with it if you could.

^To everyone

Couldn't really tell you duration...I blast/cruise so kinda pull stuff in and out depending on how I'm feeling. Dose...think I've run it anywhere between 400 and 800. Good strength increases with some recomp like tren. Obviously no e2 conversion.

I will say that from brewing it (if you have good raws) there is no way the stuff people are selling at 200-250mg/ml is accurately dosed. It crashed HARD in full EO at 150mg/ml with raws from PPL.

Couldn't really tell you duration...I blast/cruise so kinda pull stuff in and out depending on how I'm feeling. Dose...think I've run it anywhere between 400 and 800. Good strength increases with some recomp like tren. Obviously no e2 conversion.

I will say that from brewing it (if you have good raws) there is no way the stuff people are selling at 200-250mg/ml is accurately dosed. It crashed HARD in full EO at 150mg/ml with raws from PPL.

Who is selling it at 200 and 250?? [emoji33][emoji33]

I ran it at just 350 mgs a week.. At that dose it worked very well.. Strength increase.. No ESTRo issues.. Not too shabby..

Interesting. Maybe bring it to anasci so we can discuss further.

There are other solvents besides EO.

Interesting. Maybe bring it to anasci so we can discuss further.

There are other solvents besides EO.

I'm aware but UGLs are typically not using solvents beyond that or at least the ones I've seen friends have

Great stuff. The first time I used it was back in 2007. Since then companies have made great side in decreasing the horrible PIP that used accompany basically every DHB product available.

From what I have heard, some brands no longer have any PIP at all...or minimal. PIP was one of the main reasons it wasn't more popular back then...as well as the fact that we used to have a lot more "old-school" steroid users who would constantly get on the boards and claim that no steroid that was ever sold legally could even approach, let alone equal the original prescription steroids. That nonsense has since been rejected, but even as recently as a few years ago, we still had some guys here would would spew that crap. I had more than one pissing match over this. Fortunately, most guys here now know better.

I think DHB is a very good steroid for what it does.

Great stuff. The first time I used it was back in 2007. Since then companies have made great side in decreasing the horrible PIP that used accompany basically every DHB product available.

From what I have heard, some brands no longer have any PIP at all...or minimal. PIP was one of the main reasons it wasn't more popular back then...as well as the fact that we used to have a lot more "old-school" steroid users who would constantly get on the boards and claim that no steroid that was ever sold legally could even approach, let alone equal the original prescription steroids. That nonsense has since been rejected, but even as recently as a few years ago, we still had some guys here would would spew that crap. I had more than one pissing match over this. Fortunately, most guys here now know better.

I used viking .... No pain at all... Great compound..

I only run Primo and I keep hearing it is like a better version of it.
Is it as safe and can you run it as long as Primo?

If you had to guesstimate x amount of DHB equals x amount of Primo what would you say?

If you had to guesstimate x amount of DHB equals x amount of Primo what would you say?

Well I usually run 500 to 600 primo... I ran about half that with 1 test .. Although they are both dhb 1 test CYP is much stronger... I'm diffintely getting more 1 test cyp.. Worked great at a low dose.. Not much in sides at all.. Maybe a bit of insomnia...

We really don't know that much about it, as far as what it does internally, so for me to say "go ahead and run it this amount of months" without knowing its risks, would be irresponsible of me.

It's certainly stronger per mg, as far as muscle building is concerned, but they are not the same drug, so we can't really say a certain amount of DHB equals a certain amount of primo. We would need to know what we are comparing first. Strength gains? Muscle gains? Side effects (and what type), etc.

If you're talking about muscle growth, based on my own response, it seems to be about twice as strong, per mg. Still, DHB is not something you're going to blow up on. It adds only lean mass without any water retention, either sub-q or intramuscular. You may notice a little bit of intramuscular water retention (muscle fullness) from it, but not a lot. This stuff is more of a pure muscle builder, like tren or primo, so the vast majority of what you gain is actual muscle fiber.

Last edited:
Has anyone used this along side tren? I have a nice amount of tren ace and e on hand that I want to use up and not just toss out... but i also don't want to use higher amounts of it anymore, thinking of using test e, tren e, mast e and dhb for a cycle to try to gain solid lean weight while keeping bodyfat low.

using this and tren at the same time... would it intensify tren's sides such as insomnia?

Does anyone else notice this stuff makes the face look more androgenic, similar to tren?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear