over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO during pre-contest

IronLion2

Banned
The deeper I get into this game the more prominent SEO becomes. Wondering if you were going to use a very small amount during a pre-contest, would you A) run it the whole time or B) start 2-3 weeks out?

The deeper I get into this game the more prominent SEO becomes. Wondering if you were going to use a very small amount during a pre-contest, would you A) run it the whole time or B) start 2-3 weeks out?

The answer is...

1.) If you don't have any previous experience using it successfully in the planned muscle group, then you shouldn't use it at all. Otherwise, you risk water retention and possible temporary muscle deformation. I've see too many people completely ruin their physique with last minute SEO use.

2.) If you have used it successfully in the past in the planned muscle group (which means it did not damage your muscle shape or cause noticeable sub-q water retention), then go for it. But...do NOT do anything you haven't done before. That means not injecting in a different muscle group, using a different dosage, a different injection frequency, a different injection depth, or a different injection placement/pattern. You want to know EXACTLY how you are going to respond before you start using SEO's the last minute of contest prep.

Last edited:
The answer is...

1.) If you don't have any previous experience using it in the planned muscle group successfully, then you shouldn't use it at all. Otherwise, you risk water retention and possible temporary muscle deformation.

2.) If you have used it successfully in the past in the planned muscle group (which means it did not damage your muscle shape or cause noticeable sub-q water retention), then go for it. But...do NOT do anything you haven't done before. That means not injecting in a different muscle group or using a different dosage, injection frequency, injection dept, or injection placement. You want to know EXACTLY how you are going to respond before you start using SEO's the last minute of contest prep.

Im anal during pre-contest, I barely try new food or new meals let alone drugs ive never used. Was planning to see the smallest effective dose well before I ever added into a pre-contest protocol, still just curious how long people usually run it. I know some people run it year long, but for the guys that just use a little im wondering if they run it differently.

Im anal during pre-contest, I barely try new food or new meals let alone drugs ive never used. Was planning to see the smallest effective dose well before I ever added into a pre-contest protocol, still just curious how long people usually run it. I know some people run it year long, but for the guys that just use a little im wondering if they run it differently.

I don't see any need to run it the entire prep. How you responded before will partially determine what you should do now, but in general you should be able to achieve good results starting a few weeks out and stopping about a week out (to let any water retention dissipate, if necessary)

You could go about this many ways. I would start off low and gradually build it up. It could be extremely effective for you. Depending upon how far away your contest is I would do a trial run before prep and see how you respond. In prep I would start approx 7 weeks out and stop it approx 2 weeks out. You could do 1-2 more sets of shots (or touch ups) in the 2nd to last week though. Just give yourself enough time to allow any signs of usage (inflammation, inj marks etc) to disappear for your show. Although it's worth mentioning some guys do run it close to show day but I would recommend against that and do the above.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws