YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does metformin lose its effectiveness over time if used ED?

Thanks bros! I've been loving 500mg of Metformin upon waking ED.

are you asking from a purely diabetic point of view? is the morning 500mg your only dose?

many of us use metformin for it's other benefits. i've personally seen no loss of effectiveness and have used it about 14 years. (don't forget it causes a decreased absorption of CoQ10 and vitamin B12 - so supplement)

are you asking from a purely diabetic point of view? is the morning 500mg your only dose?

many of us use metformin for it's other benefits. i've personally seen no loss of effectiveness and have used it about 14 years. (don't forget it causes a decreased absorption of CoQ10 and vitamin B12 - so supplement)

Sorry don't know how to address your first question but i use metformin strictly for insulin-sensitivity and anti-aging. Hopefully that clears up my question.

As diabetics use it long term with good results according to studies. And they live longer then average, I would think it keeps working well long term.

I dont think it will let FBG start to rise after time while on it, BUT running it ED from a bodybuilder standpoint rather than a diabetic is foolish, met lowers igf and from what ive read crushes protein synthesis and metabolic function.

I dont think it will let FBG start to rise after time while on it, BUT running it ED from a bodybuilder standpoint rather than a diabetic is foolish, met lowers igf and from what ive read crushes protein synthesis and metabolic function.

this subject has gone round and round...

"if MounainDog uses metformin then it must not slow muscle gains because he is thicker than a brick shit house!!!"

Metformin article. Seems it is terrible for muscle.

Myth

it will 100% downgrade mTOR, which from my knowledge almost always means a lowering of igf-1. You cant just call that myth....

Does it make an impact on gh users? Maybe not, it may be great for re-sensitizing to gh/slin. But that was the point, the point was does met lose effectiveness and the answer is no, but you shouldnt be on met that long unless youre on BIG BOY protocols, as met without lots of gear or diabetes is worthless.

it will 100% downgrade mTOR, which from my knowledge almost always means a lowering of igf-1. You cant just call that myth....

Does it make an impact on gh users? Maybe not, it may be great for re-sensitizing to gh/slin. But that was the point, the point was does met lose effectiveness and the answer is no, but you shouldnt be on met that long unless youre on BIG BOY protocols, as met without lots of gear or diabetes is worthless.

I am going by my own bloodwork, and it has never lowered my own IGF1. Stewie has also given his usual scientific explanation as to why that’s overblown as well. It sounds like you’ve bought into the recent gear mongering article that has been debunked in threads before.

Last edited:
Im just having trouble understanding why anyone would run this, unless theyre on tons of gh/slin or are coming off gh/slin.

I am going by my own bloodwork, and it has never lowered my own IGF1. Stewie has also given his usual scientific explanation as to why that’s overblown as well. It sounds like you’ve bought into the recent gear mongering article that has been debunked in threads before.

whats your igf-1 levels? and are you using exogenous hgh?

Could you please share a citation for this? Thanks.

Just my opinion but this is what i've noticed from my short experience using Metformin: It is by far and away the best recomp drug I have ever used and or taken, and also the best fat burner. I have virtually ceased all cardio, and continued weight lifting 2-3x a week, and i look leaner and more vascular than i was using gear. Pumps are better, i dont get as exhausted after eating, and i seem to have a better appetite now - i just overall feel healthier taking metformin.

This is my experience using metformin @ 500mg extended release every morning, that's it.

side note - for some reason alcohol seems to have a stronger effect on me while taking it though.

Are the both of you unaware of the extreme benefits of Metformin?

Everyone should take it... What are you talking about?

.... it has similiar benefits to DNP, as I said in all of my readings I cant find a single reason to use it long term

Could you please share a citation for this? Thanks.

My words were a little too strong, crushed may be a poor choice, but yeah, ill be glad too after work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131