over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

1,500mg of Tianeptine in 4 hours..

You guys are simply not aware of the extent of abuse that's happening. Below is just a small sample. Reddit or not, there is serious abuse out there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTianeptine/comments/7ceto9/so_im_off_of_tianeptine/
This guy was using 15-20 grams per day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTianeptine/comments/6jhkyu/day_two_of_ct20g_a_day_sodium/
This was guy was using 10-15 grams a day and would occasionally go up to 20 grams.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTianeptine/comments/75ruko/withdrawal_cure/
This guy was using 10 grams per day.
https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTianeptine/comments/75ruko/withdrawal_cure/
This is the same guy as above, so 10 grams a day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTi...successfully_quit_a_12_gram_a_day_tianeptine/
This guy was using 12 grams a day.

https://www.reddit.com/r/QuittingTianeptine/comments/6sdj4y/holy_shit_ouch/
This guy was using 10-20 grams over a 4-5 day period...so it's more like 2-5 grams/day....and he would do it in spurts...not all the time.

None of these guys were using over 20 grams per day, but they were still using high doses. Only two of the people listed had used 20 grams per day, but not all the time. Most of them were using between 2-10 grams per day...and two of the links were of the same guy.

All of these people posted in just the last few months and some of them just a couple days ago, which is why I didn't see it...because I haven't looked in the last few months.

Regardless, these people are still using high doses...but none of them were using over 20 grams per day. Thanks for the links. :)

I don't speak for Mr Arnold but I don't think we are "blind" to a dam thing here.

In fact.. because we have informed ourselves we recognize better than most exaggerated claims made on the internet masquerading as facts and call BS on it when we see it to inform others with accurate information rather than what we "think" we know or "think" we heard somewhere

You guys are simply not aware of the extent of abuse that's happening. Below is just a small sample. Reddit or not, there is serious abuse out there.

Look man I THINK what your trying to say is Tianeptine is being over used or possibly abused and I'll go ahead and give you the win on that argument right now! I'm sure it is. So is Soda pop, chocolate and Netflix! Lol

However.. FAR more people, myself included, are looking to it as an alternative to what we've been doing. I'm taking 3-4 ounces of Kratom a day now and I started Kratom when I stopped a major heroin addiction it's the lesser of other evils. Higher gram use is possible but those are people like me chasing a dragon. Tianeptine of itself isn't causing people to abuse it recklessly that's our personality.

THEN you have the medicinal uses for Tianeptine. That's Mike's area. His products are meant to take advantage of its healing properties while reducing if not eliminating completely any risk of abuse especially to those new to the compound. Reading the customer testimonials I consistently read "just 1 pill in the am" or at most another one later in the day but the point is they are saying it's good! No need to over due it with more! In other words responsible people using a product as it was intended.

That's what makes those claims of crazy doses on Reddit set off our alarm bells
Because what we know about Tianeptine doesn't match with those claims

That's what makes those claims of crazy doses on Reddit set off our alarm bells
Because what we know about Tianeptine doesn't match with those claims

I understand and have no doubt that there are plenty of responsible tia users. Actually, customers of Mike's product are probably among the most responsible, because as with most of us here, we're well-informed. Most of those ultra-heavy users (abusers) appear to have had previous opiate issues and/or severe depression. In either case (as Mike points out), tia should not be used. But it sounds like you're certainly responsible enough to understand wise use of tia for your particular situation (again, indicative of people here).

For what it's worth, I think Mike makes an excellent product (set of products, for that matter) that are unique and useful in their innovation.

Hell, now this thread has me wanting to order a bottle of vicaine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I understand and have no doubt that there are plenty of responsible tia users. Actually, customers of Mike's product are probably among the most responsible, because as with most of us here, we're well-informed. Most of those ultra-heavy users (abusers) appear to have had previous opiate issues and/or severe depression. In either case (as Mike points out), tia should not be used. But it sounds like you're certainly responsible enough to understand wise use of tia for your particular situation (again, indicative of people here).

For what it's worth, I think Mike makes an excellent product (set of products, for that matter) that are unique and useful in their innovation.
Yes!

All except for the part about ME being responsible lol. I think the title of this thread speaks volumes against that argument lol

I was on the site this morning about to pull the trigger! My problem is I want to try it TO MUCH already. I'm not the kind of guy Mike probably wants using his products. I KNOW they work and work well! I trust the guys here that have said as much. Honestly from what I'm reading Vicaine PM would be GOOD for a guy like me for getting off other compounds.
I'm just not a personality type that can handle anything in moderation most of the time.

I was on the site this morning about to pull the trigger! My problem is I want to try it TO MUCH already. I'm not the kind of guy Mike probably wants using his products. I KNOW they work and work well! I trust the guys here that have said as much. Honestly from what I'm reading Vicaine PM would be GOOD for a guy like me for getting off other compounds.
I'm just not a personality type that can handle anything in moderation most of the time.

We all have our skeletons. At least you admitting it goes much farther than most who choose to ignore it.

I have had too many people around me get taken over by addiction no matter what the compound. I watched my grandfather die at an early age due to his drinking issues. To see what he went through at such a young age put me off of ever using alcohol. I can count on one hand the times I have had A beer, but nothing in 20 years or so. Not saying it's bad if used in moderation, but I know addictive tendencies run in my family so I just don't chance it.

My mother is addicted to anything that will get her high. I have been through all of that...even had her committed once. So that scared me from ever trying those things.

I have used Mike's Viacaine. One pill is enough to give me a pre-workout boost without any negative effects, and I do it maybe twice a week. I think used responsibly it's a great product.

And I am the type of guy that doesn't even keep stuff like Tylenol in the house. I just don't trust a lot of things. My wife had a drug reaction years ago that turned into Stevens - Johnsons syndrome. Look that shit up. Skin peeling off her body, and living on Ensure for 3-4 months. Now she can't take anything as if something were to happen and she develop that reaction again...they said it could be fatal.

We all have our skeletons. At least you admitting it goes much farther than most who choose to ignore it.

I have had too many people around me get taken over by addiction no matter what the compound. I watched my grandfather die at an early age due to his drinking issues. To see what he went through at such a young age put me off of ever using alcohol. I can count on one hand the times I have had A beer, but nothing in 20 years or so. Not saying it's bad if used in moderation, but I know addictive tendencies run in my family so I just don't chance it.

My mother is addicted to anything that will get her high. I have been through all of that...even had her committed once. So that scared me from ever trying those things.

I have used Mike's Viacaine. One pill is enough to give me a pre-workout boost without any negative effects, and I do it maybe twice a week. I think used responsibly it's a great product.

And I am the type of guy that doesn't even keep stuff like Tylenol in the house. I just don't trust a lot of things. My wife had a drug reaction years ago that turned into Stevens - Johnsons syndrome. Look that shit up. Skin peeling off her body, and living on Ensure for 3-4 months. Now she can't take anything as if something were to happen and she develop that reaction again...they said it could be fatal.

That was a terrific post. I really appreciate you sharing some deeply personal parts of your life. I also appreciate your comments on Vicaine because it speaks to me given the similarities between us and gives me a much better understanding. Thanks again

That was a terrific post. I really appreciate you sharing some deeply personal parts of your life. I also appreciate your comments on Vicaine because it speaks to me given the similarities between us and gives me a much better understanding. Thanks again

No Problem man. I want to see everyone succeed in whatever they try....unfortunately life has a tendency of getting in the way. You know your body better than anyone, and know what you can handle.

No doubt, there are some people out there using a ton of tianeptine. You posted multiple links showing that. As far as I am concerned, even 1 gram per day is a huge dose and is way past the acceptable limit of what I would consider responsible use (as there is virtually no possibility of using a gram per day and not developing physical dependence). Thank you for your contributions.

If you do order, keep in mind that Vicaine PM is primarily an opioid product, with added potentiators and anti-dependence compounds. It is STRONGER than regular Vicaine from an opioid standpoint--considerably.

Regular Vicaine was designed to provide a more even mix of opioid effects along with stimulation and cognitive enhancement. The tianeptine dose is still quite high at 3 caps, but the point here is that if someone is primarily seeking opioid effects (e.g. pain relief, trying to get off prescription opioids), then Vicaine PM is ideal.

No doubt, there are some people out there using a ton of tianeptine. You posted multiple links showing that. As far as I am concerned, even 1 gram per day is a huge dose and is way past the acceptable limit of what I would consider responsible use (as there is virtually no possibility of using a gram per day and not developing physical dependence). Thank you for your contributions.

Mike was finding a consistent source a difficulty?

Also I read a lot about the manufacturing process in China changing a short time ago but not negatively effecting the end result much. Is that consistent with your experience as well?

If you do order, keep in mind that Vicaine PM is primarily an opioid product, with added potentiators and anti-dependence compounds. It is STRONGER than regular Vicaine from an opioid standpoint--considerably.

Regular Vicaine was designed to provide a more even mix of opioid effects along with stimulation and cognitive enhancement. The tianeptine dose is still quite high at 3 caps, but the point here is that if someone is primarily seeking opioid effects (e.g. pain relief, trying to get off prescription opioids), then Vicaine PM is ideal.
OK thanks. Not looking for heavy effects. I really only use 6-8 grams of kratom spread across the day. I want the original vicaine for a pre workout boost.

If they make Kratom which is all natural a schedule 1 it's just a matter of time before they come after Tianeptine for the same reasons IMO.

It's inevitable. Nevermind that Tylenol puts WAY more people under the dirt than kratom or tianeptine. I suggest you start your taper. Don't get caught with your pants down if it gets scheduled.

It's inevitable. Nevermind that Tylenol puts WAY more people under the dirt than kratom or tianeptine. I suggest you start your taper. Don't get caught with your pants down if it gets scheduled.

Wish you would have said that BEFORE my 16 ounce order this morning! Lol

Damn, and I thought using 300-500 mgs per day was bad for a few months. I can't imagine the pain getting off of 10+ grams per day. Plus, that shit isn't cheap.

Mike, speaking of Vicaine.

What does the "Fl" signify in the afinils?

Regarding:
Fladrafinil
Flmodafinil (in your vicaine product)

How does this "Fl" effect people differently, compared to:
Hydrafinil
Modafinil
Armodafinil
Adrafinil

Again, thanks for your making Vicaine.
Fucking love that supp!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear