over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More GH = more fat loss??

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Not running any gear for now I’m only running in the summer but I am using 2.5iu somastim from sciroxx 6 days a week mainly to keep from getting fat, GH has never really done much for me other than it’s harder to get fat, I’ve ran a few different brands at varying dosages. I gain all my weight around my love handles and lower back, I’ll be lean everywhere and still have huge love handles.

Anyway, the somastim is the best GH I’ve ever used by far. My question is in your expierence will a higher dose lead to more fat loss or is it a diminished effect for fat loss at a higher dose? I was thinking I should add in a peptide such as tesamorelin instead, I’ve read it works well for my kind of fatness. MK677 makes dieting impossible for me, the frag made me uncontrollably want sugar, didn’t get much from Hexarelin and I don’t want something else which will stimulate appetite as it would interfere with diet obviously.

Appreciate the thoughts thank you!

The higher you go the more you drive up your blood glucose because your IGF-1 blocks insulin signaling. If glucose can't get into your cells you start burning fat as fuel. So yes you would lean out but you would also be doing damage since high blood glucose essentially makes you functionally diabetic. Your pancreas will pump out as much insulin as possible but it won't be enough given your GH dose is pretty high.Do it long enough and you will burn out your pancreas. That's why these guys run insulin along side. So it's a delicate balance and a bit of a Russian roulette.

There becomes a tipping point with blood glucose, making it a downward trend on the relationship between GH and fat loss. You'll likely never get there though.

Honestly I think the fat-burning effects of GH are incredibly overhyped.

If I was forced to break it down in some sort of ratio during a contest prep, I would say for me personally it was something like

80% diet and cardio
15% T3 and Clen
5% GH (if even)

Obviously diet has to be 100% on point that ratio doesn't mean you can slack on your diet by 20%, I just mean in terms of breaking it down into what I think is mostly responsible for the fat burning occurring and in what proportions.

That's just a hypothetical ratio I pulled out of my ass, but basically I find other fat burners meant for fat burning far more useful, and now I would reserve HGH usage for hyperplasia purposes and that is it.

For the record, I've tapered up to very high dosages of high quality GH as well (8-10 iu's of Blacks), and it absolutely was not difficult to get fatter in a surplus still even with all of that.

Last edited:
In my opinion, GH is better to PREVENT fat gain than pure fat loss.
The more the better, until the point where your insulin sensitivity get too screwed up, then take time off, DNP+Metformin and jump on again.

Thanks guys, I think you hit the nail on the head and cleared up my thoughts on it. Definitely agree that GH works better to prevent fat gain rather than actually burn fat, in my case that is spot on. I’m going to add in some tesamorelin and keep the GH at 2.5iu, never used tesamorelin before let’s see what happens.

The higher you go the more you drive up your blood glucose because your IGF-1 blocks insulin signaling. If glucose can't get into your cells you start burning fat as fuel. So yes you would lean out but you would also be doing damage since high blood glucose essentially makes you functionally diabetic. Your pancreas will pump out as much insulin as possible but it won't be enough given your GH dose is pretty high.Do it long enough and you will burn out your pancreas. That's why these guys run insulin along side. So it's a delicate balance and a bit of a Russian roulette.
[lang=de]i totally agree.. another question from my side: to what dose would you rise slin if using hgh on a daily base with 20iu upwards ?
also, would you, as a base, use lantos for e.g. with 50-70iu ? and apply novo 3-4x times to the meals with about 15iu ?[/lang]

The more the better, until the point where your insulin sensitivity get too screwed up, then take time off, DNP+Metformin and jump on again.

right, i agree

I've been on 4IU for a month. Haven't seen much fat loss but according to you guys it serves better as a preventative. Does this mean I can start bulking worry free?

You guys are missing a huge part of the GH/fat loss equation here...

Injecting GH doesnt burn fat. You take it pre cardio or pre workout bc it releases fat into the blood stream

Yeah. I found that it doesn't make a huge difference in loosing fat, but most people taking it looking for that effect are usually carrying to much body fat to begin with, and as a result their insulin sensitivity already sucks which just compounds the problem.

But if you use this stuff at 12% bf or less, you can really see changes in your body pretty quickly and it is very hard to gain excess fat on it as your body seems to partition the calories into the muscle better.

At that point.....3-4 iu's daily really treats me nicely!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity